First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple more.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Naln above Kamala Beach, then at that little beach past Patong.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for all the beautiful images you post with Nalin. She seems like a dreamgirl

Comment

• wow nice girl indeed
          thanks

Comment

• (chimaira123 @ May 01 2009,21:35) wow nice girl indeed
            thanks
            Welcome to the forum mate. Chalk up another 1st post to Nalins credit. Sure you will find many that are better looking than her, but Nalin has a variety of other strengths that made her stick out to me.

Enjoy the fourm mate.

Comment

• Shuey and Nalin

Nalin at dinner
              Attached Files

Comment

• Great Thread Baorhog and very sorry things didn't work out for you two.Nalin sure is a natural beauty in my books.

Comment

• (tboned @ May 04 2009,10:25) Great Thread Baorhog and very sorry things didn't work out for you two.Nalin sure is a natural beauty in my books.
                  Thanks tboned, Happy 1 year anniversary on the forum. Glad Nalin was able to lure a rare post from you. I amazed how her thread has attracted some new posters and people who don't post much.

Good on ya's.

Comment

• Wow these seem like so long ago. From over 2 years ago.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Not a fan of smokers, short hair or tattoos, but something about her turned me on. I first saw her on Patpong I when I was walking home with a gg. The Nalin gave me the wink from the middle of the road, and I took the gg in 7/11 and played the I don't have my ATM card and only have 100 baht line. She went out of the store and threw her hands in the air and Nalin could hear her complain about farang having no money as she stormed off.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Boarhog...what can i say...a real stunner and if she is only as half as good as you say then she is a diamond

Comment

• Don't know that I have talked her up, as I try to let the photos speak for themselves. Guess the fact that I was with her for 2 years says a lot though.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Two more.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nalin, Topless Pool bar on Patpong II
                              Attached Files

Comment

• saw nailin last night at nana bts station with someone i wanted to say hi but i dunno bh's real name.
                                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X