Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pics mate

Comment

Cute and goodlooking at the same time. Awsome girl!

Comment

I had the opportunity to meet Nalin about 6 weeks or so ago at Guess Bar when she was there with Boarhog and after speaking with her for a period of time, she struck me as one of the nicest and most sincere ladies I have met here. I left feeling as if Boarhog was one lucky SOB to have such a lady in his life.

I agree, she may not be the most beautiful as some, but she is truly a class act!

Cheers,
        Nhscotsman

Comment

(Mikee @ Apr. 13 2009,17:10) Cute and goodlooking at the same time. Awsome girl!

nice pics mate - Shepp
          Wow two more forum members making their first post for Nalin. Glad you enjoyed her pics enough to post about it and welcome to the forum.
          Attached Files

Comment

She is ready.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ah, the best part.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Sack shots before her shave.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nalin in Viet Nam
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great set of pics... She's a fun gal, alright! Keep 'em coming, BH!

Comment

(Stogie @ Apr. 20 2009,11:06) Great set of pics... She's a fun gal, alright! Keep 'em coming, BH!  
                      She was a lot of fun, whether on the road, in bed, or just out. It got a little ugly at the end, which is why I missed your party I was looking forward to going too. Just to get a little mushy, I ended up getting her a different apartment off Sathorn road and the first few days apart were very rough with phone calls and texts as she had a hard time accepting that it had run its course.

Two years is a long time for a relationship like this, and the challanges of Thai-Westerner, Male- Male, and long distance eventually takes its toll. I have never been cut out for the day to day commitment that a healthy relationship entails, and 24/7 week in week out proved to be impossible for me.

On my last day we had some positive closure, and I dropped her at the subway station on my way to the airport. As the taxi pulled away I waved and watched her fade into the distance, and thought to myself it might be the last time I ever see her. A genuine sadness set in. After checking my bag at Airport I was going to give her a ring and use my remaining credit, however I had none left. I boarded the plane and sat in my seat as we pulled back, and then a text came through my phone which I hadn't turned off. The timing of it was unbeleavable. It said: Have a nice trip I still love you kisses. Well I'm a pretty hardened bastard but that final gesture brought a tear to my eye.

I know it can't work anymore, and we weren't happy the last few weeks. I thought I would always know her and hope I do. She put up with a lot from me, and I only want the best for her now.

Nalin was happy the last time I saw her, she told me about her Songkran, and we shared a laugh. she told me she had a couple of good customers and was going to by a refridgerator for her new place. she is happy to be living alone now and not with her money grubbing friends who gamble every cent they make.

I know most here might not find her attractive or a glamour, but to me the person she was inside was her strongest suit. the fact that she actually loved me for me was unparrelled with any other lb I met. I will never find another one like her, nor will I seek out a long term relationship. I gave it the best I was capable of and that wasn't good enough.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My little commy in Viet Nam.

A great place to take a ladyboy. At this little resteruant I used to go to everyday the woman owner said: I like her a lot, you not so much.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ohm, Shuey, and Nalin in front of Guess bar I, my last visit to GBI.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic stuff terry
                            she sure sounds a great girl and attractive

you handled the break up quite well. never nice when these things come to a end.

great reading and the pics wernt bad either .

steviep

Comment

Thanks Stevie,
                              It wasn't easy times at the end and I tried to go the distance of the trip, but it just became to hard. If I had just went with her for 1 month or two this trip, we would probably still be together, but its good we find this out by spending the longer time together 3 1/2 months. I brought a lot of the mistrust from her on myself, so in no way do I blame her alone, it was more about finding out about us. She was more ready for the commitment than I was which was always the case with every girl I dated when I was younger. My shelf life only seems to be a year to 2 1/2 years tops. This is the primary reason I'm still single and have no desire to get in another relationship any time soon.

Nalin posing with a wig in my place from last year in Bang Kapi. I think thats the only time she ever wore the thing, not my best investment.
                              Attached Files

Comment

More Nalin in fancy wig, and yes thats that same poster, it has survived 2 stays now.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X