Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Jaypee @ Oct. 02 2009,13:39) some of us still enjoy your posts BH....probably by replying or taking the bait to some of these posts you are adding to their satisfaction...anzacs have a tougher skin...grin and bear it....
    hear hear

I tend to enjoy BH's posts... but honestly there is no need for all this bitterness. Ignore the trolls and they'll just go away. All this bickering only detracts from these great threads (in my humble opinion of course)
    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

True

I never used to see this type of bickering before this year. But suddenly we are encountering it on quite a large scale. If I wasn't addicted to Ladyboys I'd dump this forum and go somewhere else just so I wouldn't have to read this crap. BTW, I don't read other forums and couldn't give a shit what's going on there or who said what about someone else.

This is a time for true leadership from an Admin point of view. Our leader has left (maybe the bickering had something to do with it?) and we have no one taking charge. I truly hope that this isn't the beginning of the end for TLBF.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Totally agree Tomscam...all this bullshit is kind of childish,this forum is for information and entertainment purposes...period.

Comment

(Jaypee @ Oct. 02 2009,13:39) some of us still enjoy your posts BH....probably by replying or taking the bait to some of these posts you are adding to their satisfaction...anzacs have a tougher skin...grin and bear it....
          Jaypee its not so much taking the bait so to speak. Its my frustration with the new (re)registrants signing on just to rubbish someone. Look no further than post 39 Soi Ladyboy and post 43 Fuckandforget. they both have 3 posts each and all rubbishing myself or Jimbo.

I would love to talk ladyboys or about Ae, however we get these guys who have a problem with us enjoying any discusion about them. Fuckandforget had that issue with Jimbo and through my badgering was able to get him deleted. Perhaps if he rears his ugly head again, he is gone. I mean who are these guys really? They aren't just some new guy posting for their first times. No one other new posters spew the garbage and attack BM like they have. So lets just drop them and the issue of bickering and talk about this threas subjects.

As for Ae and Seya, I think our friend the Yachtmaster has blown his wad as far as photos are concerned. Ae is back home for a while, and with Jimbo back in England we are unlikely to see Seya "C" much on C&D's thread unless Ivor snaps her or a BM passes through and shares some shots.

Comment

(Juancito @ Oct. 02 2009,10:42)
            (Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,22:45) Ah yes, welcome to the forum and thank you for the valuable contribution. What courage you have to post such an intelligent offering. Clever use of the alpahabet I might add. You couldn't answer a poll or or ask where to find Mint?  Tell me was it worth your time to register a new identity to take a shot at me?

Will the next idiot please come forward....oh sorry we've hit the 2% quota again.

Come  on  guys...this forum  is  for  people  to  have  fun...not  to  insult  people...

Juan-

You're obviously not that familiar with the pen of Boarhog.      
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Oct. 15 2009,20:24)
              (Juancito @ Oct. 02 2009,10:42)
              (Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,22:45) Ah yes, welcome to the forum and thank you for the valuable contribution. What courage you have to post such an intelligent offering. Clever use of the alpahabet I might add. You couldn't answer a poll or or ask where to find Mint? *Tell me was it worth your time to register a new identity to take a shot at me?

Will the next idiot please come forward....oh sorry we've hit the 2% quota again.

Come *on *guys...this forum *is *for *people *to *have *fun...not *to *insult *people...

Juan-

You're obviously not that familiar with the pen of Boarhog. * * *

Comment

Working...
              X