First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beauty any more pics ?

Comment

(JackG @ Dec. 10 2008,05:10)
      (justbob @ Dec. 03 2008,04:09) Would anyone know if Anney has an e-mail address?  Calling her from the U.S. is out of the question.  Thanks
      Justbob
      Here go.

[email protected]

It is all over the Internet and it does work. I've seen her on-line in the last 24 hours. If you have have Yahoo Messenger she will chat with you.
      The pomblem seems to be that although the e-mail address was typed in correctly, the Forum software does not show the sign for a specific underline between the parts "anny" and "[email protected]". As it underlines all words of an e-mail address.

So again:
      anny"underline"[email protected]

Comment

(pinoffice @ Dec. 14 2008,10:12)
        (JackG @ Dec. 10 2008,05:10)
        (justbob @ Dec. 03 2008,04:09) Would anyone know if Anney has an e-mail address?  Calling her from the U.S. is out of the question.  Thanks
        Justbob
        Here go.

[email protected]

It is all over the Internet and it does work. I've seen her on-line in the last 24 hours. If you have have Yahoo Messenger she will chat with you.
        The pomblem seems to be that although the e-mail address was typed in correctly, the Forum software does not show the sign for a specific underline between the parts "anny" and "[email protected]". As it underlines all words of an e-mail address.

So again:
        anny"underline"[email protected]
        That makes sense, but I just clicked on it in the original message and the e-mail software on this computer popped up with the correct address inserted in the "To" field.
        Maybe the bm wrote it down wrong or tried to copy and paste and the underscore _ wasn't picked up?
        Cheers.

Comment

Excellent post pinoffice

Great to see Anney back in town, she is lovely
          Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

Thanks for the e-mail address guys.
            justbob

Comment

top garbos in thailand
              Attached Files
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

great 3d pinoffice...thanks
                and Gate is stunning...cannot miss her..
                Thanks Santa Klaus for her
                I apologize for my English..

Comment

wish our bin men were they

Comment

anybody have contact details for Gate ....
                    david

Comment

(david3615 @ Dec. 20 2008,16:28) anybody have contact details for Gate ....
                      yessssssssssssssss

10000bt

Comment

(david3615 @ Dec. 20 2008,04:28) anybody have contact details for Gate ....
                        She works at Guess Bar. When you are in Thailand, go into Guess Bar and ask for her.

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Dec. 20 2008,18:23)
                          (david3615 @ Dec. 20 2008,04:28) anybody have contact details for Gate ....
                          She works at Guess Bar. When you are in Thailand, go into Guess Bar and ask for her.
                          David1371987319 must´ve missed she works in Guess Bar.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

WOW...interesting to see Anney back in town though I'm sad she had to give up her hope of making it outside of the P4P world. Maybe the fast, party life is just to much of an addiction to totally leave it behind. Sounds as though she knows the money is good in P4P if she's interested in doing a gig abroad. I always saw her as a great potential GF when she moved back home to the salon, BUT........all those wise men on here are probably right...."you can take the girl away from the clubs, but unlikely to take the club attitude away from the girl". She was my first LOS experience years ago and a great way to start it.
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Great report and million dollar pictures. Thanks!

Aren't both Jenny and Annie former Stringfellows?

Comment

(divertwo @ Feb. 06 2009,03:39) WOW...interesting to see Anney back in town though I'm sad she had to give up her hope of making it outside of the P4P world.  Maybe the fast, party life is just to much of an addiction to totally leave it behind.  Sounds as though she knows the money is good in P4P if she's interested in doing a gig abroad.  I always saw her as a great potential GF when she moved back home to the salon, BUT........all those wise men on here are probably right...."you can take the girl away from the clubs, but unlikely to take the club attitude away from the girl".   She was my first LOS experience years ago and a great way to start it.    
                                I think it might not be necessarily the question of being a party girl - once and for all.
                                Just consider the economic options she has with a hair stylist shop in Khon Kaen (Isaan) with only a limited number of well-off clients. She has parents to support as do all kids in Thailand. And yes, she might have started to like the life of the better-off Thai - shopping wise, eating-wise.
                                Though we both went out eating to an essentially Isaan / Lao style restaurant - the Vientianne Kitchen in Suk Soi 36 - not at all to a fancy, expensive sea-food place.
                                What about her calculating her years she can still fulfill a job of a P4P ladyboy? Maybe she can make it just a couple of years only.
                                Today, she gets hard in no time. She can top you. She can cum pretty easily. She will still taste good and same as the others that are eating more vegetables than meat everyday. And she still does this at least twice a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X