Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(justbob @ Sep. 20 2009,23:13)
    (pinoffice @ Nov. 26 2008,22:23) Part III: Tan from Suk Soi 18

On my last day of stay in BKK I wanted to get to learn more about the new option to have a Ladyboy top you during the day. In the past I had visited the Pinnochio Bar in Patpong II that opens daily at 14:00 hours (at least) and has about 4 Ladyboys on offer.

Well, I had learned about the RUAY JANG MASSAGE - 58 Sukhumvit Soi 18 and that there would be a ladyboy able to top available. Her name would be Tan (0875587841).
    I went by Taxi-Meter to this place which is almost at the end of Soi 18 (If you walk up Soi 18 about 300 meters, you'll pass the Rembrandt hotel on your left and then, about 50 meters further on, there is a small cut-through road to soi 20. The massage RUAY JANG is located on soi 18 right hand side, just before this cut-through. The name sign is also in English. The best way to go there is just ask the taxi driver to go to "nuat" Ruay Jang (pronounced Ruay Jung) beyond Rong Raem Rembrandt.

I had beeb disappointed also by the low quality of the available pictures, which was an additional motivation to go there.
    Well, Tan is the generic brother of the girl who runs the Massage shop, so she is quite helpful in making arrangements.

Have a look at Tan yourself:
    Pics 1 -3
    To be continued soon - More pictures to come.
    I was there in Feb 2009 and walked all around this area and could not find this place.  The phone number did not work.  I found the Rembrandt hotel fairly easily and browsed around.  There were other massage places but I could not find this one.  
    Justbob
    Bad news Bob,
    I'm afraid Ruay Jang is no more. I had the pleasure of a Tan massage"with the lot" back in January. I was back in BKK at Songkran, but when I went for a repeat, I was told she had gone back to her village for the holiday. Then more recently I went again in July and the place was locked up and deserted.
    I never had much luck with her phone number, but if anyone does come across her I would love to know where she is plying her trade now.
    When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

[quote]
      (pinoffice @ Feb. 07 2009,21:25)
      Originally posted by divertwo,Feb. 06 2009,03:39
      Just consider the economic options she has with a hair stylist shop in Khon Kaen (Isaan) with only a limited number of well-off clients.
      Axtually her beauty salon in in Sii Kiew, Korat (Nakhon Ratchasima)

Comment

(patrick @ Sep. 21 2009,07:14) Bad news Bob,
        I'm afraid Ruay Jang is no more. I had the pleasure of a Tan massage"with the lot" back in January. I was back in BKK at Songkran, but when I went for a repeat, I was told she had gone back to her village for the holiday. Then more recently I went again in July and the place was locked up and deserted.
        I never had much luck with her phone number, but if anyone does come across her I would love to know where she is plying her trade now.
        met Tan on Soi 7/1 back in May

She's working out of one of the massage places before you get to Eden - she often sits outside on the soi touting for business
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Bob, I have her number if you would like

lemme know
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 22 2009,00:36) Bob, I have her number if you would like

lemme know
            I would appreciate that. I never travel to LOS by myself. I am always looking for things to do during the day. It seems to be easier to get off by myself in the afternoon than in the evenings.
            justbob

Comment

Back in action this week.

On the first night I went to see Jenny in Guess bar, just to find out that she would stay the whole night with her boyfriend who came back from Malaysia.

My alternative I was thinking of was Moo. But she also was not available. Both told me more details the next night.

So I finally determined to go to look for Fanta. She is #8 in Cascade. And pretty much known from other websites.

80609.jpg

Fanta is now mainly working as a model in Bangkok. But if you kindly request her in Cascade they will phone her and she will come with a motorcycle taxi in about 10 minutes. She is from Chiang Mai.

post-18-2-80609-3CIMG0076r.JPG

She prefers to top. This is also why she is mainly seen in solo scenes or she is fucking another Ladyboy. Here is her tool. Plenty of cum btw.
              post-18-2-80609-2CIMG0075r.JPG

More to follow

Comment

Well, I was thinking of to have a ménage à trois with Jenny and someone else.
                I had thought of Moo as beeing ideal for the third person. As it was clear from the beginning that Jenny would have to go back earlier to her boyfriend we agreed on ST for Jenny and LT for Moo. Moo is from Roi Et.

Here they are in my hotel room. You will easily discern the realities. Jenny is much bigger - although she is nowadays joking of her beeing a LT, as it takes her considerably longer to cum.

I had a few custom-made DVDs with TS-movies on it with me. One with 7 videos in which Jenny participated. Two others. The one currently on screen is Luciane from Italy.

81838.jpg
                Jenny in all her glory.

post-18-2-81838-5CIMG0078r.JPG

The idea to bring a few DVDs with me was well responded to. Helped them to prepare for the first or second round resp.

post-18-2-81838-6CIMG0084r.JPG

Comment

After Jenny had shot her load, we all went for dinner nearby the hotel. I told Jenny how much I appreciated her coming to Guess Bar solely to meet me. A few minutes later her boyfriend called her back home.

Two pictures of Moo ready for action the first and second time.

83019.jpg
                  post-18-2-83019-8CIMG0083r.JPG

Later on we took a tour to Hillary Bar - with a much esteemed Farang Band playing there - as well as to Obsession Bar in NEP to meet old friends there. Here is a picture of Moo in the dark inside Hillary Bar. But the flashlight was working just fine.

post-18-2-83019-9CIMG0085r.JPG

The next morning at 8:00 Moo was ready to fuck again. But this time - the fourth time - I declined her request for CIMM. Don't like it with an empty stomach.

Comment

Great stuff pinoffice , If I were to chose a threesome from the Guess it would be Moo and Jenny, you got me jealous now
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

i want to try a threesome with two ladies for the first time,and would like to know from some of you more experienced people out there where to look or phone numbers.
                      i have been to guess bar before and like the selection and wanted to know if any lady in there is into a treesome with anothere lady .
                      have red many reports and think it would be a blast to have 2 ladies all night doing each othere as well as myself getting involved.
                      thanxs for any phone numbers and advice.
                      cheese

Comment

(cheesy @ Nov. 29 2009,03:02) wanted to know if any lady in there is into a threesome with another lady.
                        it would be a blast to have 2 ladies all night doing each othere as well as myself getting involved.
                        No, not all girls there like to get involved with any other girl.

This also will vary according to the situation you are wishing to happen.
                        It will be easier for you to find two ladies for a sandwich, in which you are the meat than finding two ladyboys that like to fuck each other as well as you.

Therefore it is highly advisable to
                        a. clearly state your expectations
                        b. start by choosing the first girl and then jointly approach a second girl

Forget about the idea of getting sets of telephone numbers for potential duos via Internet. Most of us have promised not to reveal phone numbers that were given to us in confidence. And it would be highly impractical too, since time-management is not highly esteemed in Thai culture. Just come to the bar as early as 19:00 and work towards the threesome that can be actually realized on that very day. The first lady will also be more efficient to contact the second lady via mobile phone than you - as a stranger - would ever be.

Comment

great pics

Is Anney still around? SHe is so hot.
                          “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Comment

Don't recall there ever being an Anney on staff at Guess Bar.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

love the pic of Jenny and Moo comparing knobs

So, in these 3some, who fucked who?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

I'm guessing pinoffice got fucked by both, lucky bastard

I've been "done" by Jenny a couple of times and vice versa and it was vely vely nice
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X