Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who like Anney, here is another picture of her I took on Mucha Bucha Day
    Getting ready .....
    Attached Files

Comment

(pinoffice @ Feb. 18 2009,13:31) For those who like Anney,  here is another picture of her I took on Mucha Bucha Day  
      Getting ready .....
      Anney is definately a Boy in a Wig......

sexy boy in a Wig though.........

Comment

Seems we need to have another round of Anny photos on the main site.....please ;-)

Comment

I spent a night with Annie back in 2002. This time I saw her outside Nana (mid Feb 2009). She looked pretty much the same - just wish I had taken her. As far as I remember she was quite a gal back then ...

Comment

TTChang and I saw Annie sitting outside Obsessions mid-Feb. Yes, she looked the same as before.

Comment

(pinoffice @ Nov. 26 2008,22:23) Part III: Tan from Suk Soi 18

On my last day of stay in BKK I wanted to get to learn more about the new option to have a Ladyboy top you during the day. In the past I had visited the Pinnochio Bar in Patpong II that opens daily at 14:00 hours (at least) and has about 4 Ladyboys on offer.

Well, I had learned about the RUAY JANG MASSAGE - 58 Sukhumvit Soi 18 and that there would be a ladyboy able to top available. Her name would be Tan (0875587841).
              I went by Taxi-Meter to this place which is almost at the end of Soi 18 (If you walk up Soi 18 about 300 meters, you'll pass the Rembrandt hotel on your left and then, about 50 meters further on, there is a small cut-through road to soi 20. The massage RUAY JANG is located on soi 18 right hand side, just before this cut-through. The name sign is also in English. The best way to go there is just ask the taxi driver to go to "nuat" Ruay Jang (pronounced Ruay Jung) beyond Rong Raem Rembrandt.

I had beeb disappointed also by the low quality of the available pictures, which was an additional motivation to go there.
              Well, Tan is the generic brother of the girl who runs the Massage shop, so she is quite helpful in making arrangements.

Have a look at Tan yourself:
              Pics 1 -3
              To be continued soon - More pictures to come.
              stumbled into this place at 1am drunk one morning on my way back to Hotel (Town Lodge Soi 18) met her and had fun nice enough girl...

Comment

(pinoffice @ Feb. 18 2009,13:31) For those who like Anney,  here is another picture of her I took on Mucha Bucha Day  
                Getting ready .....
                This makes me want to hop on a plane an spend time with her. WOW what a beauty. WOW

Comment

Getting ready .....
                  Fantastic pic...thanks
                  I apologize for my English..

Comment

I really wish i hadn't seen these photos of Anney. I havn't cheated on my girl in 6 months. God damn i'm getting tempted right now. She really is my idea of perfection in a Ladyboy  

Comment

Had Anney on my last trip. Performance was only so-so.
                      I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, how was her performance.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,10:22) Sorry to hear that, how was her performance.

Nicely done BH...

I am know that I am late getting here but I am loopy from lack of sleep so the yucks are quicker to arrive!

Comment

I have been w/ Tan as well and was very Happy w/ her and boy! does she like to cum ...again and again..I was jealous for sure
                            Changnam

Comment

(gradys @ Feb. 06 2009,08:56) Aren't both Jenny and Annie former Stringfellows?
                              That's where I met Jenny for the first time.

Comment

(pinoffice @ Nov. 26 2008,22:23) Part III: Tan from Suk Soi 18

On my last day of stay in BKK I wanted to get to learn more about the new option to have a Ladyboy top you during the day. In the past I had visited the Pinnochio Bar in Patpong II that opens daily at 14:00 hours (at least) and has about 4 Ladyboys on offer.

Well, I had learned about the RUAY JANG MASSAGE - 58 Sukhumvit Soi 18 and that there would be a ladyboy able to top available. Her name would be Tan (0875587841).
                                I went by Taxi-Meter to this place which is almost at the end of Soi 18 (If you walk up Soi 18 about 300 meters, you'll pass the Rembrandt hotel on your left and then, about 50 meters further on, there is a small cut-through road to soi 20. The massage RUAY JANG is located on soi 18 right hand side, just before this cut-through. The name sign is also in English. The best way to go there is just ask the taxi driver to go to "nuat" Ruay Jang (pronounced Ruay Jung) beyond Rong Raem Rembrandt.

I had beeb disappointed also by the low quality of the available pictures, which was an additional motivation to go there.
                                Well, Tan is the generic brother of the girl who runs the Massage shop, so she is quite helpful in making arrangements.

Have a look at Tan yourself:
                                Pics 1 -3
                                To be continued soon - More pictures to come.
                                I was there in Feb 2009 and walked all around this area and could not find this place.  The phone number did not work.  I found the Rembrandt hotel fairly easily and browsed around.  There were other massage places but I could not find this one.  
                                Justbob

Comment

Working...
                                X