Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (farangbah @ Jan. 21 2011,17:51) I don't know how you do it . . .  
    The 'background' in this endeavour is not for the young player.  
    If you saw what was left on the cutting floor.....

Tis the work of a true amateur  
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• ha ha.. onwards Gentlemen ( shes not 15 yo this is the name of the site , or maybe shes number 15)
      Attached Files

Comment

• WOW
        Attached Files

Comment

• Its not Salami stuffed down there, that is her dick. I seen it and can give assurance its real. This would indeed be the Holy Grail for some
          Attached Files

Comment

• WOW indeed  

Love that JA pixelation... if you buy the mags in Japan (Playboy et al) they actually scratch out the genitals with a razor....
            But they leave the cherry hole intact  

My MPD friends tell me that the un-censored stuff is available 'under-the-counter'  

Comment

• The pixelation is annoying . One assumes if you buy the mag or DVD its eliminated or is it indeed one big prick tease. I notice that thumbnails show the dick but when you open it up the pixels appear.

There is a place in Japan called New Half love which ill pass on to our own Maninjapan. You can contact these beauties all over Japan not just Tokyo now.

heres an example, looking a a boyfriend NOW ( it may be an ATM Boyfriend , im not sure as i dont understand the adverts) . All replies by She-Mail of course.
              Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 22 2011,20:24) .. looking a a boyfriend NOW ( it may be an ATM Boyfriend , im not sure as i dont understand the adverts) .
                It's all ATM (or cash) seen many strolling by hands full with shopping bags...

Pixelation is the real deal. Anything you buy off the shelf has cock and pussy blocked. Even the horses  

Otherwise, anything goes as FB will attest

Comment

• Wow, salami girl is sensational! Lovely accessory to the speedo.

Comment

• This is the best ive got at the mo on this one
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I was told the pixelation law was repealed about a year or so ago, but I have no way of confirming this. But I have noticed more uncensored stuff coming on to the tube sites and whatnot.

However, one, though it may be optional, perhaps many continue to do it as it is the norm, and two, I suspect there is a large population of the Japanese that actually like and want it. I.E., the Japanese like hidden treasures... A geisha's kimono has an average of something like twenty layers. They get off on anticipation and the delaying of gratification ...

PS -- Standing-by on the PM, there, TC!

Comment

• This lovely made the front cover of of Cissy monthly or at least that what i think it is. I noticed that there a quite a few mags in Japan dedicated to the newhalf in all its forms.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jan. 23 2011,06:08) They get off on anticipation and the delaying of gratification ...  
                          Until they can't wait no more, then it's a quick nip into the Video Box

Would love a sub to that Cissy Mag TC. Looks very quality

Comment

• Turkey again .. more later. l do like this one.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• theres gold in them thar hills sonny....

This honey is from Hawaii.. trannyboy. A truly stunning creature
                              Attached Files

Comment

• From Japan...was on the front of cissy monthly . 19 years old
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X