Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Half Club serving wench.. this is a dedicated club for newhalfs and cissy types
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jim Slim... you dropped your copy of Cissyboy news after leaving the newsagents yesterday. I dont think that you mind that i finished the crossword as you left out 7 across ..The answer was "five-inches"  

anyway
      I scanned a page for the Gents here
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 30 2011,18:05) anyway
          I scanned a page for the Gents here
          I spotted a 'Dear Saki' ad in there (bottom right). Wonder if FB has any incoming yet

I trust you'll post coordinates for that Cafe in due course TC
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• ill post all the restaurants at some stage , i have the list somewhere

The latest Mimo shots are in
            Attached Files

Comment

• yum
              Attached Files

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jan. 29 2011,05:37) I think I spotted a copy in my local newsagents sandwiched between Angling Times and Razzle Readers Wives , I vow to return tomorrow morning to investigate .
                the next day.....

" Good morning Jack , ill think ill take this new Japanese Magazine .Can you discreetly insert it in between the pages of Farmers monthly for safety , its for a friend, ahem!, and i dont want it to get too dog eared "

Comment

• Ah yes Jack my friend seems to have taken quite an interest in learning Japanese and would like to order Sissyboy News every week , don't bother with the paperboy delivering it I'll collect it every Friday as my friend is house bound and I'm just being a good neighbour , please wrap it in a brown paper bag .

Oh yes I nearly forgot a packet of extra strong mints for me I only popped in for them .
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Re Cissyboy Monthly

Seriously though Jim , we do need to order a copy but we need a volunteer . Any volunteers around who dont mind if they are outed as the village queer should the Landlady rip it open in error

Comment

• Yum yum yum. It gets better all the time!
                      Attached Files
                      TT

Comment

• Yes , i think that many Gentlemen would fancy themselves as potential suitors to Mimo. She is lovely
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jan. 30 2011,19:04) Wonder if FB has any incoming yet
                          Well, gents, I don't want to get your hopes up, and was gonna wait until I had further intel, but...

Saturday night I was cycling into the downtown area with a friend, and we were passing through an "Otaku" area (comic book nerds), where there are often "maids" on the street handing out flyers during the day (but this was night, and brittle cold, so I wasn't expecting much).

But I did see a couple out there as we passed. Then, as the wind shifted, I caught that giveaway voice of the third gender on the breeze and turned just in time to see what I think was one of ours standing outside of what looked to be a maid cafe. Made a mental note of location and will try to investigate further, in the name of science and cissyboy lovers everywhere...

Comment

• Nice, can't wait to hear more.
                            Glad you're on the case, farangbah. Keep up the good work.
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• Not perfect pics but i like this one...new health delivery i think her profession is, ya , you can guess what this is  
                              Attached Files

Comment

• and another
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X