First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's what I call a panty bulge
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• After 70 pages I have a stupid question. Is a Cissyboy considered farther along the Dark side than a Fem -boy or the same.? I dont want anybody on here to think I am
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• Farther, gay boy...

Comment

• Don' worry TM, they might think it but they'll never say it

Comment

• Have a good trip you big poof.

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jan. 27 2011,10:46) After 70 pages I have a stupid question. Is a Cissyboy considered farther along the Dark side than a Fem -boy or the same.? I dont want anybody on here to think I am  
              Actually Tex i only gleaned the name from some Chinese guys blog of which he posted a few Chinese Crossdressers . Whatever twitches your brain cells is all that counts.

I know many so called Ladyboys in Nana who dont take any hormones and are in  fact just males. Also strip away the silicone on many LB and you are back to male( except the white brain matter , see Academia, Paccers thread)

This thread is really about non- Thais who are not enhanced by silicone. Anyone who thinks he not as far down the slope as you Tex should think again the next time he slides in the sack and tugs on his babes dick

is there some kind of sexual Snobbery in here ... probably

Comment

• All tongue-in-cheek as I'm sure TM appreciates

We all love to tug a dick, with or without wig,, except Mimo. She is wife material

Comment

•  That's quaint...  But your Mimo couldn't lick the boot heels off my Ana...  

[oh no he didn't!  oh no he didn't!]

Comment

• ill take Saki then
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Dozo...

Comment

• yoroshku

Comment

• One of the best of all time Japan girly boys...guess which one
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hmmm... the "girl with no name" in the middle?  

But it's not her best day... imho!  The one evil-eye and strange puckers are starting to raise caution...  

Comment

• Attached Files
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• maybe FB is right, ill have to do a double take on her.  

Also i noticed our sweetheart Mrs Bailey seems to have a new shoot every week.. i would like to fuck her thats for sure. Socrates told me she has a boyfriend , i think he did anyway..no surprise there then , lucky fucker

Also i found this newhalf femmyboy on a new blog. Princess i think the same is
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X