Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elementary my dear Kahuna.  

How many Big C's have a Beauty Buffet?    

Uno?  Dos?  Tres  Plus some others in the provinces but the Tomcat conjecture is that she"s a Bangkok gal.

Quite the team effort here with both Khun Stealth and the first lady of PI, Tan, the femme fatale of the private dick world, contributing key pieces of the puzzle.

Details here.

Tomcat, want to know if she's well hung?

Comment

• Well, that certainly narrows it down even more...Wiki reports that there are 24 Big C locations in Bangkok...

I would suggest that TC invest in a good pair of walking shoes at the first Big C he visits...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Take a look at this white cissyboy putting the make up on

I think this Vid is fascinating. get a load of the legs when she flashes the red polka dot dress and those milky white legs..mmm *

Fantastic
        Attached Files

Comment

• Theres a  bar in Japan for cissylovers . I think its called "Newbar". Maybe its still open , im not sure ( maybe " Newtype)

These are two of the service cissys   Love the black stockings
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ochazuke-san, the establishment€™s manager, said, €œWomen€™s clothes are the biggest thing in the underground culture right now. There€™ve been a lot of games and anime coming out recently with cute young boys wearing women€™s clothing, and those clothes are creating excitement in Akiba, too. Already there's an idea like, €˜Women€™s clothing are allowed in Akiba,€™ and there are lots of women's fashion events. So I thought that if that kind of thing is being encouraged in this day and age, then now I can do business with cute young boys dressed as girls, so I opened this bar

( actually i think the bar opened a few years ago , maybe 2005, but i aint sure )
            Attached Files

Comment

• Japan is the number one place for cissies, thats for sure.

How about this one from my collection of cissypics. Group shot later with all 10 of her cissy friends. The pics were taken when a group of boy music lovers and budding japanese boy pop stars decided to dress up as girls for the fun of it. fucking awesome

Nice pic eh , maybe one of the best ever taken

more later
              Attached Files

Comment

• Personally I think it is a great idea and believe it would be popular. Its time is ripening and will increase in popularity and intrigue. Famous Bar opened in an area of town that would have been perfect for a Cissy venue. GG, LB, and gay venues are a dime a dozen. However a Cissy venue would be something new and something I'm sure that would take off.

Many of us do not consider ourselves gay and are not at all interested in the gay scene. We are attracted to the feminine attributes of a Ladyboy or Femboy. Nonetheless we find ourselves wandering over to Sunee in search of something . I believe the "something" lies in the Cissy area. If the Cissy phenomenon were more prevalent I am fairly certain we would have found our niche.

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 14 2010,23:14) Many of us do not consider ourselves gay and are not at all interested in the gay scene. We are attracted to the feminine attributes of a Ladyboy or Femboy. Nonetheless we find ourselves wandering over to Sunee in search of something .
                  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you had ever been to Sunee...If I'm correct, how do you know what the Sunee attraction is or what we find there...

I certainly don't know what you're on about here, and I'm not certain what a cissy boy is, but I can almost guarantee, you won't find one in Sunee...

It's filled with boys...Mostly gay but not feminine...A few femboys...That would be a boy who acts feminine but dresses like a boy...Not a girl...And a few ladyboy waitstaff...
                  Who you would call femboys, but who are actually real live ladyboys...

The customers, except for a small handul, are there for the boys...A few for the femboys...A couple, on occasion, for the ladyboys...And now, thanks to some BMs here,
                  a few Corner Bar regulars who simply want to visit a quiet relaxing place to have a drink and chat with friends...

Perhaps you would like to visit Sunee, at least once, before you tell us again why we go there...

Comment

• Kahuna,

I wasn't telling you or anyone else why they go anywhere or why they do anything. Goodness, I truly do not know why you get your shorts in a wad so easily over something as simple as a post from another forum BM, ill informed or otherwise. If you do not like what I have to say then please ignore it and move on. I am not writing to you in particular and as far as I know no one else needs you to defend their thoughts or interests. So piss off! Take a break. Relax the aggression. Hit the ignore button on my posts.

That being said, you're right. I haven't been to Sunee and I am purely speculating on the scene there. Perhaps I am 100% incorrect. However I have spoken with others who have gone to Sunee yet claim not to be GAY or interested in the "GAY" thing and yet have found something there that appeals to them. This is what I was commenting on, or at least attempting to comment on. Trying to reconcile the attraction with the aversion of being gay. Perhaps the Cissyboy thing is the missing link. I don't know. I was throwing it out there. Why don't you contribute to that notion rather than attack for God knows what reason.

Other than that, I would still like to meet you and head into a face to face fist-a-cuffs if you are interested. :-)
                    I am there in a few weeks so start exercising!!!

Steff

Comment

• Hopefully I don't put my foot in my mouth with this post... but you can find these cissyboys in the west and without paying them money.

I don't consider myself gay, but I have been in the goth subculture for a few years and yes I've "copulated" with a few goth boys. They looked feminine enough for me to consider them "female" and I was young and adventurous at the time. I have no idea what the boys of Sunee are like or if I'd be attracted to them.

But if you or anyone is stateside and are attracted to the cissyboys, I suggest visiting the goth subculture in your town and see if you can hook up. They may not all be asian but a lot have the cissyboy look, even the masculine ones. There is a major goth scene in LA, SF, NYC, FL that I've seen myself. Other towns may or may not have them.

There isn't a lot you have to do, basic newbie advice: Black Clothes, black painted nails and lipstick and some face paint. But please don't be a pedophile. I personally got tired of the masochism in the subculture. I loved the costumes, the music, the girls.. a goth girl would have made the perfect wife for me for a time but I can't deal with the cutting oneself and blood letting and drinking.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 15 2010,04:34) Other than that, I would still like to meet you and head into a face to face fist-a-cuffs if you are interested. :-)
                        I am there in a few weeks so start exercising!!!

Steff
                        Not that I'm an expert Steff...I was only trying to educate you...Since I thought correctly that you had never been to Sunee Plaza but apparently want to give the appearance that you know everything about everything...

I don't have anyone on Ignore...More than anything I enjoy reading stupid posts...Mine included...

But please disregard what I wrote...Sorry...You clearly know best...

One last bit of advice...If I were you, I'd be very careful who you publically threaten with violence...

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Aug. 15 2010,04:44) I have no idea what the boys of Sunee are like or if I'd be attracted to them.
                          You probably would be...I'm always surprised by some of the mainstream type BMs here who after one visit decide that Sunee is not a bad evil place and that you can't catch the dreaded faggot disease simply by going there and flirting (and sometimes more) with a cute femboy...

Comment

• It was a fucking joke Kahuna!!! You just don't get it because you are convinced you do! I was trying to lighten up a stupid exchange between us over nothing. Jesus, what is your cramp with me!??! What do you want me to do? If you truly think I am a dick head than so be it. As mentioned before please ignore me. PLEASE ignore me. Do not respond to any stupidity I write. I am fine with it and I do not believe I will mis-lead any other BMs to the point where they will require your divine invention of guidance and wisdom.

Sincerely, please do not respond to my posts to insult or diminish. There is no point other than to demonstrate your keen ability and need to do do. Just start a new post stating that you think Steff is a dick head and everything he posts hence forth should be ignored.

Be happy

Steff

Comment

• hhahahahahaha!!!! INTERVENTION... :-)

Comment

• (Steff @ Aug. 15 2010,04:34) Kahuna,

So piss off!
                                I hope you'll understand if I think about your advice to "piss off" for a bit...

You ever wonder Steff, why it is that people who can't take advice, always insist on giving it...Perhaps we can all learn a little something sometimes...

BTW...I don't recall ever replying to one of your posts before this...

BTW BTW...That should be 555555...

And you'll please forgive me if I don't find physical threats to be the least bit funny...So please let it rest...

Comment

Working...
                                X