Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya there are some sweeties out there , this is one of my fav Russ chicks...mmmm

The Russian TV/TS scene is booming but most of the girls you advertised are silicone honeys and i suppose the reason for this is that the average Russian guy likes his macho image intact after visitation to a Brothel in Moscow(the en-suite pool is pictured)

beats the shit out of that poxy cockroach infested short time firetrap in Nana
    Attached Files

Comment

• two more Russians to salivate over
      Attached Files

Comment

• (tomscam @ Jan. 15 2011,00:25) After viewing these pics, I'm slowing starting to become a Cissyboy fan.
        Its not hard to become a fan Tom is it..i mean one doesnt need the arm twisting to become attracted to these beauties , and as you state , especially the Japanese ones  

One supposes that as this site is geard to the Asian genre its no surprise that the newhalfies get prime attention from the BMs here . Im sure there must be some opportunity in Vietnam Tomscam to hunt some nice talent down.

Good luck up there anyway in your new Job

Comment

• From Lima..19 years old, and available for meet ups if your in Town gents
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hard to beat those Russkies for pure stunning looks
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• haha love the architecture

Comment

• I think of submitting this TS to the Tate as a living table top art installation..
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Congrats Tomcat on entering PAGE 69 of 'Cissyboys (and other diversions)'.  That living art would be very welcome on my table top, btw, so give me first refusal please  
                    TT

Comment

• Thanks TT,

heres an all time fav.. Saki from Japan. This pic was take Xmas 2011 so its an up to date shot of her. ( had to blow it up a bit)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• What a doll. One of the best and has aged very well i must say.
                        A Superstar for sure
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 18 2011,15:57) its an up to date shot of her. ( had to blow it up a bit)
                          Hope klnone don't mind

Great to see Saki in the festive spirit

Comment

• Lui Zhu i think her name is...very pretty for a boy
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Yessum, very pretty indeed!

Comment

• What a stunner... 24 years old. Tgirls R Us   . Nothing else known about this stunner at the moment. All i know is that she went blonde around November 2010.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X