Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...more from around Angeles, next up is Gretchen aka Greta if you meet her there..
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I have got to get my arse in gear and get over to The Philippines, Year after year I've been putting it off and going elsewhere. My mate Kliome is just back from ten days in Boracay and reckons it is a paradise beach resort.

Comment

...good idea Pentire, Boracay has great beaches but it's overpriced; if you do go better have a date in tow as it's slim pickens for LBs there.. I'd try the Cebu beaches 1st, much better selection of LBs in that area..
        Attached Files
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

May I humbly suggest:
          Catch a car or bus from Manila to Batangas, then a ferry to Puerto Galera in Mindoro. Total time from Manila to Puerto Galera is 3 hours. Sabang beach has the diving, white beach down the road has the cleanest water and ladyboys by the dozens...
          ...Or so I have been told.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Nice girls

Comment

Working...
            X