Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great! Start a new topic with Joy as the subject - I love postops!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Like the man said - the best marketing you could do for her is start a thread with her name on it. Seems to me that we can find this ladyboy lots of attention! Congratulations on the photos, too...

Comment

Those photos of Gif weren't the most flattering, but in person she is simply ravishing. A few weeks ago I saw her at Guess with her "friend". She had a few drinks under her belt and climbed up on the dance stage. Wow! The sexiest most sensuous moves I've ever seen, and a bod to die for. It's rare that I get an instantaneous stiffy from just looking at someone, but she did it for me. I'm getting light-headed just thinnking about it again.

Comment

She loves to dance! She has been with me 'christening' the new house for the last couple of nights! Lots of orange juice required!
          Attached Files

Comment

Would you believe she was in a dream I had recently? Haven't even met the girl, how did that happen?

She just made the top 12 on my list.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

in preparation for the forum changes.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
              X