X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tan - some more pics!

Well, I have really got a thing for this super sexy femboy ladyboy! So much so that i am going to Pattaya this weekend to spend some more time with her!
    Attached Files

Don't complain about the quality of the pics! I didn't take them. But I have asked the main man at the helm if I can go ahead and do a proper shoot with her. (Although I actually haven't asked Tan yet!) Good idea or crap idea? What do you guys think of her?
    Attached Files

Comment

If you save these pics then they will appear slightly larger on your computer. the forum shrinks the pics to the width of the page!

It's Wednesday...just three more days to go!
      Attached Files

Comment

So - does this flat chested boygirl appeal to you or are femboys taking up too much room here? I like both shemale ladyboys with the big tits and the smaller pretty ones alike, but for me this girl is something very special!

And a gifted artist "in the rack!"
        Attached Files

Comment

Mate no wonder your so keen to get your ass ( scuse the pun ) down to Pattaya, she is a honey!!

Comment

She is a total hottie, SB. Lets have more.

cheers

WT

Comment

Originally posted by
              So much so that i am going to Pattaya this weekend to spend some more time with her!  
              So am I!!!

I believe you are meeting up with her saturday? I'm meeting her Friday night....the 17h35 flight from Singapore gets me into my hotel at 9h30pm in Pattaya!

Thanks for pointing me in her direction. If you want a beer Sunday let me know
              Mister Arse

Comment

yes , she really is nice, more please. By the way how tall is she?  

Ill have to look her up at Xmas when im back in Thailand. Can someone honor me with her whereabouts. The reward may be a goodly few beers and a meal if you are in LOS then  .

TC

Comment

This is is what is going wrong with this site - shite "new" ladyboys being supplemented by femboys - were will it end ? Queer site probably as they get MORE boyish. I saw it happening to groobys site when all the hotties dried up. Not at all my cup of good old english tea. Your welcome to your boys.

Bricktop

Comment

Would love to see more of her, on here or in the flesh!
                    looks sexy as hell IMO!!

Lucky man Stogie, hope you will post extensively about your 'ahem' time together!!

4 more weeks...

Comment

Yes, nice 1 shit head and hope he posts extensively to Kui his so called beloved girlfriend were his cocks been - hopefully up your queer ignoble ass if there is any justice left in this filthy,decaying world. Whatever happened to loving relationships and monogamy ?

The day of Judgement will get us ALL you cunts,

Bricktop

Comment

More Tan!

Comment

Really stirred up the hornets this hasn't it!!
                          Well to me a femboy is just a ladyboy without tits....and they all had to start somewhere!

That said though with the 3rd sex its the passability with the versatility thats the big attraction..Or maybe its just long hair and a sexy arse???

pricktop has a point tho stogie! what will the lovely Kui be doing this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by
                            Would love to see more of her, on here
                            I'll take some pics
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Call me or SMS me Stewart! We'll have a couple of beers...

Erm... to Bricktop! Kui and I live seperately and are still great chums! I thought that everyone knew this!

Tomcat - She wasn't working anyplace when I saw her last time. I'll talk to her about meeting some cool guys from the site, then if she is enthusiastic about it I'll pass on her details via PM.

Jon has agreed for me to do the shoot and if I get organised with my partner in Pattaya we'll have a shit load of pics and a video of her (in the can at least!)

Just another two days!

Comment

Working...
                              X