X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the reply I expected from Bricktop, nothing more nothing less.
    Usual garbage and bagging everything and everyone.
    Nothing in response to facts just usual crap.
    Enough time wasted on senseless crap from Bricktop.
    Have a great time Stogie see you on your returm.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by (dodger @ Nov. 26 2004,18:28)
      No entry found for diretribe
      And "paediatric" is used out of context too! Using the form of Paed--- in any word has to do with the medical care of kids. It cannot have a generic context to infer childlike qualities of a person.

Still - it makes the forum sparkle a tad!

Cheers Mike, I'll see you next week... I have a two hour work day today (Saturday) then it's off to Pattaya for a day or so!

So the Clubhouse update and my usual crap on here will be suspenders(!) till Mondayish!

Comment

Originally posted by (Supersteve311 @ Nov. 26 2004,07:54)
        Stogie, check out 'Bit' in the Hiboss, I think she might be right up your street! 20yrs old from Issan, flat chested, lovely cock, facially absolutly beautiful and boy can she work it...
        Thanks supersteve...

Probably NOT a good idea on this trip, but I'll bear that "Bit" in mind for next time!

SB

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Nov. 26 2004,18:22)
          Hey Ozzie,

Your use of paediatric language most certainly echos your penal,degenerate,amoebic roots !!!  The only thing clever I've ever witnessed cumming out of an ozzie mouth is Einsteins cock you fucking outback peasant.  Since you have not been long here you cannot possibly realise the few but acknowledged contributions that I have made in the past.  I won't and don't blow my own trumpet but just ask Angelo or Jeff1 to name but a few that can testify to reasonable, sensible debate and advice.

As always you ozzies talk the talk but never walk the walk as you obsess about teaching the World worthless political correctness.  Stop wasting our time MATE, stick it up your ass for nothing and fuck off while you're doing it.  Just because the best cut (of Suit) you ever had was above your fucking appendix no need to cuss me you over cooked snag !

Get your facts right Ozzie before you even contemplate arguing with me you excuse for a filthy rabied dingo.

FACT;

Ozzies - all in Covent Garden London doing what they do best  -   SERVING beer to there MASTERS and RULERS - all fucking lap dogs and there whores lap dancers in Tottenham Court Road were they belong - white trailer trash !!!!.

I shit'em as does your Aborigine MASTERS !!! They got the country not you you dumb shite and certainly more insight into the world than you dumb halfwits.

We exiled you, we imprisoned you, we civilised you (well not quite true some we win most we lose) and WE rule you.

God Bless the Queen for you kneel before her but are unworthy of our grace and favour.  So pleased to see your arid cesspit of a country being taken over by Arabs,Asians Greeks and yet more criminals!!  They do say that shit naturally coagulates together.

Hope your enjoying your shrimp on the barbie mate.

Bricktop

Without doubt you are the most pathetic representative of your inbred race I have ever encountered and that is saying a lot given the number of English that pissed and crapped on England and left for a better life in Oz that I have met.

No wonder the Paki's and every other 3rd world race that settle in England and are taking over, they are at home with peasants like you.

Check out the percentage of "non English" races that live in England, no doubt they nearly outnumber the supposed English.  And here you are talking about the composition of the Oz race? What a hypocrite, given your intelligence level let me explain what a hypocrite is - "a false pretender to virtue or piety" sums you up to a tee doesn't it?

So what is an Englishman, nothing but a poor representative of nearly every European country that have conquered England and fucked your ugly women for centuries.  You yourself no doubt is the result of some Roman or Norwegian or Scot or Greek or whatever else that fucked your ugly ancestors, what an end result!!!

And you have the audacity to say the dumb ass things about Oz when your own history is nothing but a pathetic account of being slaves and a whore house for anyone finding their way to your shores.

Obviously the mixture of blood didnt work in producing anything of value, you are testimony to that, other than coal miners and fish and chip eaters who are now the servants of Pakis and every other 3rd world immigrant who have now taken over England.

Get real, get yourself an education and do some travelling, because the shit you speak here proves your pathetic attempt at trying to portray an image that the English are something other than low life inbreds is as valuable as your contributions, which is zero.

You are one pathetic dumb fuck.  Leave this site to people that want to enjoy what it has to offer and shut the fuck up, no one is interested in your ramblings and senseless postings.

Comment

Hey this is getting good!

Anybody with more racial and ethnic stereotypes to bash each other with?

Comment

Originally posted by (Beijingwolf @ Nov. 27 2004,01:06)
              Hey this is getting good!

Anybody with more racial and ethnic stereotypes to bash each other with?
              Yes, Insulting one another because we have different tastes in Asian Ladyboy's seems to be Normal around here. That seems To be All fine and dandy. Lets all Laugh and Joke about how we Sterotype each other. But make sure We give HOLY HELL to those who are here just trying to have a good time.

Lets All not talk about Ladyboys ANYMORE, Lets just see Who can be the biggest Asshole because we don't All think the same way.

I don't give a Rats Ass if ;
              Your Fag.
              Hetro,
              Courious,
              Bi,
              I don't care what you want,
              I don't care what you think,
              I don't care what you Like,

But I will tell Ya' one thing. I N E V E R, gave anyone any GRIEF about them Liking an Ugly Ladyboy or FEMboy or what ever we're calling them now a day's to try and Justify that we're not Homo's.
              TO EACH HIS OWN.

So go ahead send the Nutcracker squad Fatboy, because heres a Picture of my Thanksgiving Turkey.......
              Attached Files
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by
                Hey Ozzie,

Your use of paediatric language most certainly echos your penal,degenerate,amoebic roots !!!  The only thing clever I've ever witnessed cumming out of an ozzie mouth is Einsteins cock you fucking outback peasant.  Since you have not been long here you cannot possibly realise the few but acknowledged contributions that I have made in the past.  I won't and don't blow my own trumpet but just ask Angelo or Jeff1 to name but a few that can testify to reasonable, sensible debate and advice.

As always you ozzies talk the talk but never walk the walk as you obsess about teaching the World worthless political correctness.  Stop wasting our time MATE, stick it up your ass for nothing and fuck off while you're doing it.  Just because the best cut (of Suit) you ever had was above your fucking appendix no need to cuss me you over cooked snag !

Get your facts right Ozzie before you even contemplate arguing with me you excuse for a filthy rabied dingo.

FACT;

Ozzies - all in Covent Garden London doing what they do best  -   SERVING beer to there MASTERS and RULERS - all fucking lap dogs and there whores lap dancers in Tottenham Court Road were they belong - white trailer trash !!!!.

I shit'em as does your Aborigine MASTERS !!! They got the country not you you dumb shite and certainly more insight into the world than you dumb halfwits.

We exiled you, we imprisoned you, we civilised you (well not quite true some we win most we lose) and WE rule you.

God Bless the Queen for you kneel before her but are unworthy of our grace and favour.  So pleased to see your arid cesspit of a country being taken over by Arabs,Asians Greeks and yet more criminals!!  They do say that shit naturally coagulates together.

Hope your enjoying your shrimp on the barbie mate.

Bricktop
                This is exactly the diatribe I expected from your small peanut of a brain. I will not denigrate all Brits just because you happen to be born there as I am not so narrow minded as to assume they are all as stupid as you with your limited grasp of historical facts.

This site is about sharing of knowledge about Asian ladyboys but you have taken it upon yourself to ridicule and take snipes at people who are here for that reason. This is clearly because you have nothing valuable to offer this community.

I doubt you would be so cavalier in your statements to me if I was standing right next to you. Get off your fucking high horse and either conribute or shut the fuck up.

Comment

hey Bricktop,
                                   you are too intelligent for your own simple mind

rex:0

Comment

This post has been reported and deleted because of its content.

Comment

hey bricktop,
                                      just because you Poms cant beat us at cricket is no excuse to carry on like a Pommy Pratt .........which you obviously are!

rex

Comment

Well what can I say you are clearly the superior intellect and I am no match.

Is it just me or do we all see pattern emerging. Bricktop you are obviously named after yourself  

I have yet to see anyone come out to bat for you mate. Looks like the aussies have won by an innings and then some.

I would absolutely love to see a little wimp such as yourself panel beat my head. When you in LOS next mate I will buy you an ice cold beer. Sorry should I say a luke warm one

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 25 2004,01:45)
                          Bricktop has been around for a long time. He likes to bait us by using a subtle blend of pig ignorance and crass classlessness, but I still love him!

Oh, and mirimark - one picture of your 'Thanksgiving turkey' goes up on this forum and I'm sending round The Nutcracker Squad, OK? So long as we're clear on that!  

OK pilgrims - the next step is to see if Tan actually wants to do the shoot!  
                          Tan looks smokin hot. Great ass, pretty face, and a nice panty buldge. Look fwd to seeing more of her. Tell the photographer to get some nice panty buldge shots for her lay out, ok?
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Nov. 27 2004,19:21)
                            Hey Ozzie and Mike,

I would quite gladly stand next to you 2 excuses for vermin and tell you both to continue snuffling shite as you do best.

Poor dumb Ozzie has now to infere physical violence if I were to be standing next to him.  Well you fucking ozzie tosser I would not piss on you if you were on fire and your pathetic attempt to intimidate me falls on deaf ears as you are a CUNT my thai mates will be only too pleased to deal with if you think that is your chosen solution.  I cannot say I am surprised considering you really are a dumb dick splash of a cretin that needs working on.  I think a little panel beating on your head just might help you understand what a lowly peasant you really are.

Enjoy Kao San road you peasant.

Bricktop

Your Thai mates would be happy to deal with Ozzie, wow what a hero you are, cant look after business yourself you coward, typical pom - all mouth no guts.

That's it from me wasting my time on a dickhead like you.

Last thing I will say is Ozzie wouldnt even wipe his ass with dirt like you, even if in every way he could let alone dirty his hands by belting the shitter out of you.

But as I said your not worth the time it takes for me to have a piss, so go back to your pitiful existance and let us enjoy the site not your insane ramblings, cowardly threats and useless opinions.

Last time you will hear from me so doubt being the coward you are, you will take advantage of it when you know no reply is forthcoming.

Comment

OK enough is enough lets get back onto the issue of ladyboys. That is all I will talk about from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by
                                SERVING beer to there MASTERS and RULERS
                                Should be serving beer to their masters - not there masters.

Clearly you do not understand the basic grammar of your own language. This kind of grammar is taught in primary school the world over. But not in the UK, it would appear.

Comment

Working...
                                X