X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky guy Stogie

Despite Brickhead's vitriolic outburst(s) I'm pretty sure alot of us would love to see more of this beauty. Have fun.

But there again I'm JUST a 'newbie'........ with an opinion Shitflipper!

Comment

Bricktop, I have said it before and I'll say it again, get your head out of your ass where it usually is and stop being a dope about lboys and what you term long haired flat chested fem boys.

Your comments on Stogies girl in Pattaya once again compels me to write this and waste my time yet again on you.

Cant you get it through that thick head of yours that 95% of the (always young) long haired fem & flat chested "fem boys" that you see here are the same people/lboys whose ass you will be licking and fucking and whose cock you will be sucking when they have finished their development into what your narrow mind sees as a lboy?

I dont like all the young lboys you call flat chested fem boys that have appeared either just as I dont like all the photos of lboys that fit your description of a lboy, but that isnt the point.  How can you say the photos of Stogies girl in Pattaya isnt a lboy and one of the most beautiful posted, you prefer some of the uglies that have appeared lately because they have a pair of rock hard implanted tits and a hormone shrivelled dick to this beauty because they in fact have tits and Stogies girl does not??

Why dont you get off this shit and and think, if it is possible, that EVERY lboy on earth started as a flat chested fem boy, is that so hard for you to understand???

Lboys were born with cocks not tits, and as MALES, cant you understand that?

Obviously you cant so let me put it in simple terms that even you might understand :
      1 ALL lboys were genetically born as males. Maybe some day someone will discover a chromosone glitch and we will have a third sex ( which I believe lboys are), but for now lets assume, because they have cocks they were born males
      2 ALL lboys developed feminine tendencies due to their gentic makeup either physiological or psychological or both at some time in their maturity
      3 ALL lboys then began assuming feminine ways and characteristics at some time in their development, BUT early on in their development they are young and therefore boys and OBVIOUSLY have FLAT CHESTS, as at this point they are not on hormones or had implants
      4 At a point in their lives, they make a decision to become a lboy, a girl or woman or whatever they view themselves as
      5 They then take hormones to turn FLAT CHESTED effeminite maybe longhaired boys, which is what they are at this point into what they want to look like, i.e. females - with female looking bodies and curves, mannerisms, female speech characteristics etc. etc..

Now what do we have - we have a fem boy developing into a lady boy, you know - a boy that is now a lady because he is feminine - but now with an appearance that matches their feminity and their manner - doh!

So if you agree with this, then is not a lboy a flat chested, longhaired boy with a dick that over time transforms into your single minded definition of a lboy?

No lboy was born with tits and a dick, if you know of one tell us and while your at it if you know of a lboy that went to bed as a guy and woke up looking like Areeya the next morning, we would also like to hear of that also.

So get off your boring bullshit about flat chested guys with long hair and no tits not being lboys, they are young lboys.  I agree at this point may not constitute what you belive is a lboy and what I prefer as well, but non the less they are lboys, just young ones.

Lastly, for someone that is so opiniated, stick your head back up your ass when someone else has an opinion and want to express themselves.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, as, sadly, you are too.  So go ahead and make an opinion but lay off the shit slinging with guys that have an oppposite view of yours.

This site is for everyone that wants to be here not for it to be a shrine to your narrow minded view of what should or should not be on this site.

Comment

So does this mean Brick and Lipp don't want to see pictures of me anymore ? ? ?

Stogie, TAN is FLipp'n Perfect I want her Avatar. Can't wait for a gallery of her, shes enough to keep me hanging around, Y'all just love hearing that Huh ?
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Bricktop has been around for a long time. He likes to bait us by using a subtle blend of pig ignorance and crass classlessness, but I still love him!

Oh, and mirimark - one picture of your 'Thanksgiving turkey' goes up on this forum and I'm sending round The Nutcracker Squad, OK? So long as we're clear on that!

OK pilgrims - the next step is to see if Tan actually wants to do the shoot!

Comment

Thanksgiving Turkey? Out with it!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Talking about Turkeys - Mike TS toss pot just proves the point eh ? What a dumb sucker !!!

Bagged another dim wit with his head truely up his own ignoble ass.

What a diretribe of pure shite eh !!! Never laughed so much in my entire life and guess what fellas he is a 100% serious too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll see this fella in the supermarket wearing an old suit with snickers, wearing thick glasses, pulling a little trolley down the aisles. Still lives with his elderly mother. Get the picture ?

I do !

Bricktop

Comment

Hey DickTop why don't you actually say something that people would give a fuck about. You are the tosser mate, I have not seen one single post where you actually say something meaningful. You think because you hang shit on everyone makes you some kind of hero. Maybe you could actually add value by giving some real advice, then again .......

Comment

Originally posted by
                  You'll see this fella in the supermarket wearing an old suit with snickers, wearing thick glasses, pulling a little trolley down the aisles. Still lives with his elderly mother.
                  That's about the funniest thing I have read today! I meet Mike a couple of times a week for a beer or a meal and you couldn't be more wrong about a bloke!

Erm, and I hope you meant "sneakers" not snickers! If he's wearing chocolate bars to do the weekly shopping then I definately have an idea for a new 'niche' website!

Comment

I got a stiffy on the bus reading an SMS from Tan! I'll be there in about 25 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by
                      got a stiffy on the bus reading an SMS from Tan! I'll be there in about 25 hours!
                      ...and I'll be there in 7 hours!!

Boy, sloppy seconds from Stewart.....REALLY sloppy seconds if I take her long time tonight!! Not good for your CV
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                        REALLY sloppy seconds if I take her long time tonight!!
                        I just had a better idea. I will pay her extra to give me a bj in the morning, then steal her toothbrush so that she has to rush to meet Stogie with goo still in her mouth!!

Pan to Saturday afternoon in Pattaya......

Tan: Hi darling Stogie
                        Stogie: Hi baby
                        Tan: Kiss kiss???
                        Stogie:.........

Mister Arse

Comment

My life is over!

Then again, I hear that there are one or two other ladyboys in Pattaya...

Comment

Lucky Bastards the pair of ya!!
                            Jealous? me! what? never..........

Stogie, check out 'Bit' in the Hiboss, I think she might be right up your street! 20yrs old from Issan, flat chested, lovely cock, facially absolutly beautiful and boy can she work it...

Comment

Hey Ozzie,

Your use of paediatric language most certainly echos your penal,degenerate,amoebic roots !!! The only thing clever I've ever witnessed cumming out of an ozzie mouth is Einsteins cock you fucking outback peasant. Since you have not been long here you cannot possibly realise the few but acknowledged contributions that I have made in the past. I won't and don't blow my own trumpet but just ask Angelo or Jeff1 to name but a few that can testify to reasonable, sensible debate and advice.

As always you ozzies talk the talk but never walk the walk as you obsess about teaching the World worthless political correctness. Stop wasting our time MATE, stick it up your ass for nothing and fuck off while you're doing it. Just because the best cut (of Suit) you ever had was above your fucking appendix no need to cuss me you over cooked snag !

Get your facts right Ozzie before you even contemplate arguing with me you excuse for a filthy rabied dingo.

FACT;

Ozzies - all in Covent Garden London doing what they do best - SERVING beer to there MASTERS and RULERS - all fucking lap dogs and there whores lap dancers in Tottenham Court Road were they belong - white trailer trash !!!!.

I shit'em as does your Aborigine MASTERS !!! They got the country not you you dumb shite and certainly more insight into the world than you dumb halfwits.

We exiled you, we imprisoned you, we civilised you (well not quite true some we win most we lose) and WE rule you.

God Bless the Queen for you kneel before her but are unworthy of our grace and favour. So pleased to see your arid cesspit of a country being taken over by Arabs,Asians Greeks and yet more criminals!! They do say that shit naturally coagulates together.

Hope your enjoying your shrimp on the barbie mate.

Bricktop

Comment

No entry found for diretribe

Tosser cant even spell

Comment

Working...
                                X