Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....and not shy show me what she think when i stop fuck her before........
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

• Some interesting stats that I came across while doing some research ...

.         Largest Companies in Thailand (by employee number)

Rank  Name of the company            Industry Type
      1.      PTT Public Company       Oil & gas operations
      2.      Siam Cement               Construction
      3.      Bangkok Bank                Banking
      4.      Kasikornbank               Banking
      5.      Siam Commercial Bank Banking
      6.      Krung-Thai Bank        Banking
      7.      Juri                            Charity for wayward girls
      8.      Thai Oil                        Oil & gas operations
      9.      Advanced Info Service Telecommunications services
      10.    Thai Petrochemical Ind Chemicals
      11.    ...
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 10 2009,10:17) .....a little more big, big and fat.............for The Size-Sucker...
        Sev7en's new board name?
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Nov. 11 2009,06:52)
          (Juri @ Nov. 10 2009,10:17) .....a little more big, big and fat.............for The Size-Sucker...
          Sev7en's new board name?
          ....i think the family of the "size-suckers" is more big than we belive, but sev7en is one of the less who have the brave heart for "outing" himself....

.....now i'm a daily "size......", cause when i wake up at morning close to mrs. Juri.......it's just: oh my god, how can i handle this.....!!
          xxx

Comment

• .....not soo big, but with a nice smile.......MAY from WS...
            xxx

Comment

• ....with her soft and nice body she is a perfect chioce for a good time without hurry and stress............
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

• ....never see her before on WS.....maybe sometime she not like to sleep alone...
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 11 2009,14:26) ....now i'm a daily "size......", cause when i wake up at morning close to mrs. Juri.......it's just: oh my god, how can i handle this.....!!  
                  I interrupt this thread to announce that Juri is being just too cute about his girlfriend's size...    

The question shouldn't be how does he handle it...

more like "how does she handle Juri?"

There had to be a reason why every ladyboy in Pattaya is lining up to be serviced by our resident swordmaster...      

As if we didn't have enough reasons to dislike him, it turns out our Juri is rather gifted in the trouser department...      

His girlfriend may well be the Queen of Pattaya for having a large appendage but when it comes to enormous cocks, Juri is the King...      

And how would I know that? Why, a little bird told me...        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 11 2009,14:45) ....never see her before on WS.....maybe sometime she not like to sleep alone...
                    I remember being introduced to May earlier this year over in Jomtien.

She was working in a hair salon (aren't they all ) and Sally brought her over and I bought her a drink.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• ... Juri how do u approach these girls on WS, do u make eye contact 1st or do u just go up to someone u think is a LB & start a conversation; and do u ever end up with a GG (female) sometimes; do u ask them if ur not sure they are LB bcuz some of them would be hard to tell which xcept for their voices?  Would u LT a sexy female like Muk?

... female Muk, all natural!..      
                      Attached Files
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (pacman @ Nov. 11 2009,10:31) His girlfriend may well be the Queen of Pattaya for having a large appendage but when it comes to enormous cocks, Juri is the King...      

And how would I know that? Why, a little bird told me...        
                        ...don't know what kind of bird you meet there........
                        xxx

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Nov. 11 2009,10:53)
                          (Juri @ Nov. 11 2009,14:45) ....never see her before on WS.....maybe sometime she not like to sleep alone...
                          I remember being introduced to May earlier this year over in Jomtien.

She was working in a hair salon (aren't they all   ) and Sally brought her over and I bought her a drink.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          .....who can share my girl's if it isn't you.... ....thank's for info, she was realy nice but i never seen her before......now know why, 'cause Jomtien is far........
                          xxx

Comment

• (anicon @ Nov. 11 2009,15:22) ... Juri how do u approach these girls on WS, do u make eye contact 1st or do u just go up to someone u think is a LB & start a conversation; and do u ever end up with a GG (female) sometimes; do u ask them if ur not sure they are LB bcuz some of them would be hard to tell which xcept for their voices?  Would u LT a sexy female like Muk?

... female Muk..      
                            ....everything works only with eye-contact......a look, a second one.....and it makes "klick".....i stop.....or move on my way.....to the next...

a realy nice gg......but i way married before, so i'm absolut resistent against all that soft, sweet looking girls......it was a too expensive adventure before....

Juri*
                            xxx

Comment

• This thread and your post juri are the BEST

Comment

• ....the lovely NOI....dont know how to sleep.....on her back, belly or at sofa....but wherever, always nice to take a look on her big.......
                                Attached Files
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X