Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....before she work at JSB....but since a half year she's out of.....
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

• .....and she have a very, very special secret......there are NO nut's in her sack..!!...she cut's away her ball's, now have only a cock and a empty sack....

...but she get's strong and cum's.....just only one drop, but what a pleasure to kiss, hold and this perfect body........
      Attached Files
      xxx

Comment

• .....PACKY, such a nice, sweet and horny girl....with a special secret.....
        Attached Files
        xxx

Comment

• .....special greetings........to all liverpool-fan's around the world.......
          Attached Files
          xxx

Comment

• mmmmmm, Nun aka Mrs. Juri is back!    
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• JURI congratulations on reaching 100 pages, fantastic mate and so many big cocks? where severn these days
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (anicon @ Nov. 17 2009,22:44) mmmmmm, Nun aka Mrs. Juri is back!    
                .....yes back, and just back from a trip to the "legacy river kwai resort" with the girl's from EZY-bar .......started with a early morning visit to the swimming market......
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• ..catch some hiden smile.......before we leave....
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

• .....arrive the resort......and the girl's wait patient for check in at my room....
                    Attached Files
                    xxx

Comment

• .....after a short break it was time for the next event......slow water rafting......every entrant needs a regulation livejacket.....
                      Attached Files
                      xxx

Comment

• .....but this was not enough for the power-girls.....move from the river direct into the volley-court.......for play more than two hours.....

......i saw a lot of big talents for the next big bash........
                        Attached Files
                        xxx

Comment

• .....finaly until sundown a part play tennis.....or something like this...
                          Attached Files
                          xxx

Comment

• ....during the other part relax at pool........
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

• ....enough from that low-quality pic's.........so after a little time for refresh we meet again for sing a song.......

..many, many thank's to Lita, Karl and the staff & girl's from EZY.....what a nice evening with a sweet surprise.......
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

• ....so a lot of birthday-kisses stay saved on my body for the rest of the night.......some of them later very, very special placed......
                                Attached Files
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X