Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks !

Comment

• wow tomorrow night I'll meet the " MASTER " unless he is too busy in some scouting hope he will be around for a free beer with an old chap from his home country border .. open agenda waiting for ...direction

Comment

• (REVASA @ Nov. 12 2009,16:49) wow tomorrow night I'll meet the " MASTER " unless he is too busy in some scouting     hope he will be around for a free beer with an old chap from his home country border   .. open agenda waiting for ...direction
        ....give me a time and a place.......ill' (maybe "we") be there...................

.....so i show you a pic of the actualy biggest* sisters of pattaya..... ..POI and NUN......
        Attached Files
        xxx

Comment

• where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

• wow what a great combination...I had the pleasure to spend a couple of days with the sweet Poy in august and she looks like is flourishing..... nothing better then few pics in yr long tread when waiting in airport airport lounge !

maybe a drink and a chat with friends can safe your life ...even if young you may need some rest

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 12 2009,15:02) ....the lovely NOI....dont know how to sleep.....on her back, belly or at sofa....but wherever, always nice to take a look on her big.......
              Juri,

My God! That thing looks like a geoduck clam! It is immense!
              Attached Files
              Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

• Still great stuff going here Mr Juri
                And where would the 'sisters' Poi and Nun be found?

Comment

• (gazz469 @ Nov. 13 2009,09:06) Still great stuff going here Mr Juri
                  And where would the 'sisters' Poi and Nun be found?
                  .....hmmmm, NUN in my bed and POI in a bar at Hema-cabaret...., but i think she is very busy in teh next day's.........
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

• .....mrs Juri and mrs ex-Juri......on WS....i think FON was so high on that time that she need an umbrella for not take off and fly away.......
                    Attached Files
                    xxx

Comment

• .......how to get my breakfirst, or better said, who can eat after that view.........
                      Attached Files
                      xxx

Comment

• .....TAU.....one of the most sweet, cute and horny lb-masage girl's ever ...., work in a small massage salon on 2nd road.....with 4gg together.....full service....!!.....
                        Attached Files
                        xxx

Comment

• Hi Juri,

Any idea about the name of his massage shop ? or any precision where it is located ? second road is very long...

Thank's.

Comment

• I am in a cyber cafe on 2nd rd and Soi 13.  I will begin my walking trying to get a good "massage".  Any closer directions would help.

Comment

• (lepadre @ Nov. 14 2009,12:05) Hi Juri,

Any idea about the name of his massage shop ? or any precision where it is located ? second road is very long...

Thank's.
                              ....oh yes, i have an idea, but she is a real gem, so slowly my gents....so work in a small salon around 250 meter before 2nd road cross pattaya tai... on the side opossite royal garden.....be nice to her and first say her hello from juri, make you welcome.....

cheers........
                              xxx

Comment

• Is that an optical illusion or is that thing really that big?

What did you do with it?

BTW -- Any idea how these girls are growing such monsters? What pills are they taking -- not just Dianne 35, to be sure.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X