Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .......when the night fall's down.........the angels turn into black.......
    Attached Files
    xxx

Comment

• .....a new morning, a new styling.....maybe green and red......??....
      Attached Files
      xxx

Comment

• .....so some last smile before we turn back to pattaya.......
        Attached Files
        xxx

Comment

• outstanding.. !!

err.. what? who? why?

what are all those girls doing there?

you took everybody for a holiday to celebrate your birthday?

Comment

•    ..WOW!!, now that's the way to celebrate a birthday, all the girls from EZY come to your own hide-a-way hotel; and a lot more fun than getting drunk with the boyz!  Was this pre-planned or a birthday surprise Juri, & did you get to sample all or just a few?  This birthday bash would have made a great video..  

..and Palm was there too..  
            Attached Files
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 16 2009,12:50) .....a sexy sweety ..........PACKY....
              Haven't been in that theme room yet at Full Love Inn -I believe they have 4 different types of rooms. Mostly I take VIP, the room itself is a bit boring compared to the more colourful other ones but I like to soak in the hot tub.
              Lost in Space!

Comment

• Happy belated birthday Juri!

Hope you are not too bored with pools now and will join the after party at Nang Fah retreat after Freethinkers Roman party at EZY on December 1st.
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 18 2009,19:19) ....so a lot of birthday-kisses stay saved on my body for the rest of the night.......some of them later very, very special placed......  
                  Happy Birthday Juri, looks like a great time was had by all.

Was great to meet up with you 'out & about' in Pattaya recently.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• .....special greetings........to all liverpool-fan's around the world.......

Mrs Juri's choice of scarves notwithstading, shouldn't that be 'farewell Liverpool' on the basis of current form/management...? But the resort photos are more startling than one of Gerrard's penalties (and more enjoyable)...
                    Dexter Hines

Comment

• Amazing, simply amazing. I don't know if I should be jealous because of the incredible amount of lovely girls you meet OR how you manage to spend so much time in thailand. Either way...I salute you Juri and this amazing thread.

Ois guade winsch i dia zum Gbuadsdog!
                      "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 18 2009,19:13) ....enough from that low-quality pic's.........so after a little time for refresh we meet again for sing a song.......

..many, many thank's to Lita, Karl and the staff & girl's from EZY.....what a nice evening with a sweet surprise.......  
                        cute cake
                        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• ...aaaawwwww, i thot you'd want that cute puppy Tan?
                          Attached Files
                          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• yeah want that puppy too is she a lb too? if not he should meet my ladyboy puppy chloe
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• (manarak @ Nov. 18 2009,16:28)
                              outstanding.. !!

err..  what? who? why?

what are all those girls doing there?

you took everybody for a holiday to celebrate your birthday?
                              .......no, it was the trip to Kanachaburi, planed and organized by the EZY bar, for some hot shots by karl....., and they ask me i will join in ths trip......and so it was a perfect combination of a nice trip to River Kwai with all the girls and my birthday too.....

Juri*
                              xxx

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Nov. 18 2009,18:14) Happy belated birthday Juri!

Hope you are not too bored with pools now and will join the after party at Nang Fah retreat after Freethinkers Roman party at EZY on December 1st.
                                .....thanks for greetings.............and i will be there, enjoy a relaxed evening with a lot of nice friends and some hot girl's too............

xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X