Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (koykaeng @ Nov. 18 2009,21:00) Happy Birthday Juri, looks like a great time was had by all.  

Was great to meet up with you 'out & about' in Pattaya recently.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    thanks....and it was a pleasure for me too......and for our smalltalk about what's up in scene......you da man....!!

too.............
    xxx

Comment

• (ezflip @ Nov. 18 2009,22:33) Amazing, simply amazing. I don't know if I should be jealous because of the incredible amount of lovely girls you meet OR how you manage to spend so much time in thailand. Either way...I salute you Juri and this amazing thread.

Ois guade winsch i dia zum Gbuadsdog!
      ...danke, ich hab's genossen ........in vollen Zugen......
      xxx

Comment

• .....so the birthday is past......but not the limit of my desk......so lets go on with AUM....a nice girl from a bar at drinking-street...

...for that it's 6 morning and there is no make up in her face.....she look's fit and nice.....
        Attached Files
        xxx

Comment

• .....first, she starts shy and "oh my god, i never do this before.....!" but...
          Attached Files
          xxx

Comment

• ....but more quick than i can look, the situation turned........and i just can say..." oh my god, what's that......jumped on me and never will stop bum bum...."
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• .....what a nice surprise early at morning somewhere in pattaya.....
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

• ....the staff of La bamba spend me a little birthday-cake and NOK offer me a birthday-surprise, just one floor higher........., but i'm a good boy, so i not do.....
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

• Happy birthday mate. Looks like you had a good time.

Cheers DK
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

• give my kiss to Nok one of the sweetest and horny bb there

keep going my friend see u in Jan but I'm lucky to get 3-4 days again in december whist u will be bacl in yr cold mountains ( for a 30 days need rest )

Ciao

Comment

• (REVASA @ Nov. 19 2009,09:21) give my kiss to Nok one of the sweetest and horny bb there

keep going my friend see u in Jan but I'm lucky to get 3-4 days again in december whist u will be bacl in yr cold mountains ( for a 30 days need rest )

Ciao
                      Hi mate......!

..not remind me at the fine weather waits me at home.........brrrr and about NOK,...for you my friend i will give her two kisses or more.............

see you soon............ Juri*
                      xxx

Comment

• (donnykey @ Nov. 19 2009,09:19) Happy birthday mate. Looks like you had a good time.

Cheers DK
                        .....too good, little off-power'd now, but my sweet Nun work on it, for i come up high again soon.........

...thanks, so we meet early next year for a.... ...Juri*
                        xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ Nov. 18 2009,19:22) .......when the night fall's down.........the angels turn into black.......
                          The trip with the Ezy girls looks like fantastic fun! You seem to get more out of a week than an average punter gets out of a month. Your thread has to be the top TR ever on this board.

Those thick black bars that are starting to appear in your photos? Looks like your camera may be starting to die from overuse. What a way to go!
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

•     I thought the bars were more likely from something over the lens, like Juri's fingers.

But considering Juri posts only about a third of the girls he meets (his words not mine) his camera does get a flogging...    

I was looking at the new superstar of compact cameras yesterday, the Canon S90 & it occurred to me that I would never have as much use for it as Juri would...        
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• ....so some dirty shot's more with my lowbudget cam.......JOY, soi Diana Inn.....what's more to ?
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

• Sorry I'm late Juri,
                                But happy birthday anyway. I don't know where you get the stamina to do all these very lovely LB. I wish you all the best, and many many more LB's, to keep this brilliant thread going for years to come.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

Working...
                                X