Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once on the ground Ape discovers the cause of the 8.5 quake.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ape gets a bit of a shave and later finds a hot new girl working in Cascade .... damn !
      Attached Files

Comment

Ape... happy to be alive after the quake takes 2 girls back to his cage for a 3-some that night.
        Attached Files

Comment

I will try again:

Is that Arraya with that awfull hair......
          If thats a new picture I will take her away from my to do list!
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Mar. 29 2005,10:13)
            I will  try again:

I like that braided look... reminds me of Bo Derrick

Attached Files

Comment

I will  try again:

I will help you Wethair.....

she had that braided look while living on Phuket before the Tsunami.....since then she has come back to BKK and the braids are gone. I saw her in Nana Plaza [out front actually] in February and she looked very similar to the look from the galleries we ran in June and October.

Comment

...hmmm, looks like those girls APE has in his room are enjoy'in themselves. wonder how he does it??! maybe it's his "animal magnetism" that attracts 'em??

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 29 2005,18:38)
                  I will  try again:

she had that braided look while living on Phuket before the Tsunami.....since then she has come back to BKK and the braids are gone. I saw her in Nana Plaza [out front actually] in February and she looked very similar to the look from the galleries we ran in June and October.
                  Thanx, great news! See you this weekend Arraya!
                  Do not marry a Thai girl.
                  Use for 3 days only!

Comment

I hated her with the braids, she swung them around like a weapon! Ha, ha. This girl was adorable before the implants, now she is a Diva. But still a nice girl in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 29 2005,16:51)
                      I will  try again:

I like that braided look... reminds me of Bo Derrick

Damn. That's a pic of who once was my favorite LB on the site, Manny. Until in a moment of temporary insanity she had her perfectly functional 7" cock turned into a pussy.
                      We were all so shocked at the time. It was almost the amount of shock one would have if it had been Natalie or Talisha. Perish forbid!

Comment

>>It was almost the amount of shock one would have if it had been Natalie or Talisha. Perish forbid!

Wash your mouth out for even thinking this. ) Never!! Perish the thought alright. Already too many getting the chop.

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Mar. 30 2005,18:26)
                          >>It was almost the amount of shock one would have if it had been Natalie or Talisha. Perish forbid!

Wash your mouth out for even thinking this. ) Never!! Perish the thought alright. Already too many getting the chop.
                          Totally agree about too many. One is too many as far as I'm concerned.  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 30 2005,09:38)
                            I will  try again:

She also had it when I met her in April '04.........I actually thought she might be African or black when I first met her..........personally I thought she was freaking sexy as hell!!!!!!

still do......

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                            X