Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW one of my favorite asian LB hmmmm................ im i seeing beyonce knowles with a stick

well ive heard that she is one of the highclass LB you would ever meet walking in singapore not to mention all her investments on signature products like Louis Vuitton, Gucci or prada which makes her put on the most fashionable LB and hmmmm well i also heard that she is more Passive or Top
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

SHE IS HALF INDIAN HALF THAI

Comment

I know Natalie and her did it before. Natalie confirmed Nat won't do the top.

Indian? Have you met her father? My point is who cares if she is Indian or Thai. She told me South Thai... maybe she told you Indian?

We use to tell people she was half Spanish and Thai. As I said when it comes to bar girls you never know what the truth is. I was about as close to Nat as anyone and could I say she told me the truth 100% of the time? No way.

Not even sure I could pass the 100% truth test!

Comment

costassg

I reread my reply and felt it could be taken as being arguementative. It was not meant that. Point was simply you never know when you are hearing the truth.

I couldn't tell when was the last time someone saw her with braces? Man I had those braces put on her by a dentist in Singapore back in 2001! Maybe it is fashionable to wear them now? She had an slight underbite and the braces did a great job of making her smile as pretty as her eyes!

Thai, Indian, German...braces...hairy...slob... doesn't matter she is a great girl. Some days I miss being around her laughter

Comment

(Jim @ Apr. 07 2006,03:34) Thai, Indian, German...braces...hairy...slob... doesn't matter she is a great girl. Some days I miss being around her laughter
            Couldn't agree with you more Jim, Nutchar will always have a special place in my heart and thoughts. She was my first LB experience, and made it special. She has a knack for making me feel sexy and horny all the time, from the slight brushes of her finger tips on the back of my neck, to the whispers in the ears. She is one heck of a LB. A legend in my eyes.
            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

I know her really well. I met her at KCIII about 4 or 5 years ago. She is a sweet kid. You got to remember that these chicks are abused by so many guys telling them whatever (me included) that they are going to be very "on guard" and not trusting. I always call her and see her sometimes when I am in BKK. We send e-mails about twice a year but she alywas asks me for 8000 Baht. I have her cell phone number somewhere if you need it IM me. The best way to communicate from home is by e-mail at [email protected]. Tell her your are a friend of mine "TonY." She always asks me for money for her mom or something like that. That is the way it goes right. Nice girl and a fun time except the cell phone rings off the hook and she never turns it off.

Comment

Tony

Thanks for the offer of the phone. Somone else provided, so I picked up the phone to talk to her. She seems to be doing well. She promised to send some pics. It is funny in the past when we were closer she would send pics from some of the websites photoshoots. But you would never see these pics on their sites.

A lot of them were so much better...maybe the webmaster was keeping to good ones to him self?

Stogie - do you keep the good pics to yourself? Shame on you if you do!

Comment

hello jim
                  nutchar siad that you leave her for a chinise girl ? truth?
                  are you the man who buy her a watch cartier?

Comment

geronimokiwi

Yes this is me. I am not sure why you care if it is the truth on who I choose. There are complications in life which you cannot control, so let me just answer with it is the truth and that is about all I want to say on that one.

Cartier watch, Cartier ring, Dior clothes, LV purses - as I said in another reply I spent a bomb on her. It was completely my choice and I loved it. My view has always been if the girl asks for more than "market value" then there is nothing wrong with this. The guy can always say no.

I have had guys say I was driving up the prices, but my response has always been - of all the girls I have been with in my life Nat and the chinese girl are the only two I have spent that kind of money on.

I talked with Nat last night and she has always been ok with this. Would she had prefered I stay with her in Thailand? Of course and so would I. Trust me when I say I tried to find work there. Few jobs are available in Thailand at my level.

Maybe I should write a book?

Comment

Post more pics of her ^___^

oh and here is her faceparty
                      http://www.faceparty.com/nat_shemale

Comment

Comment

Maybe someone have news from her ? i try to contact her via mail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by geronimokiwi View Post
                            Maybe someone have news from her ? i try to contact her via mail yesterday
                            You need to pay attention to the dates when you reply to posts. 2006 was 18 years ago. She is likely long gone from the pay for play scene.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

You need to pay attention to the dates when you reply to posts. 2006 was 18 years ago. She is likely long gone from the pay for play scene.
                              Thanks for an answer, but i know it was 18 years ago i just want to know if someone have information

Comment

Originally posted by geronimokiwi View Post

Thanks for an answer, but i know it was 18 years ago i just want to know if someone have information
                                She is taking it easy in the ladyboys retirement home.

Comment

Working...
                                X