Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be back in May so I will be able to hit some or all of the spots that are going to be mentioned, and will be able to post pics. I f anyone will be there at the same time I will be happy to show you around and do any translating.

Comment

• it is good...

Comment

• Hey, does anyone have any links or URLS to the hotels that they have stayed in, in Rio and Sau Paulo please..... None of the expensice ones please...    Cheers.... Got my tickets, gota sort out accomodation now... Christmas Day is a long way away but i hear that its just like thailand at christmas and new year the hotels just fill up.... Ta  
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Got my tickets, gota sort out accomodation now... Christmas Day is a long way away but i hear that its just like thailand at christmas and new year the hotels just fill up.... Ta
          Yep - just like Thailand in that respect. Only difference is that since the girls don't work in bars, they go home to see their family at Christmas, so there are hardly any working girls working during that period!

Bummer eh?
          Mister Arse

Comment

• Really? Say it aint so

Comment

• Really? Say it aint so
              OK, it ain't so.......I just made that up!

Actually, it might be. Think about it - Christian society and all that, they are not working in bars where they MUST work ovet that period. Time to go home to see family?
              Mister Arse

Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4770469.stm

Enjoy your trip!
                Mister Arse

Comment

• Cheers Stewart Always good to know whats going on... Hopefully this will all clear up in the remaining 6months... I wonder if my travel insurance covers kidnapping??

As for Christmas time and all the girls going home hopefully if they do theyll be back for new year

Comment

• Thank you

Have you other pics of Sasha and Liz
                    They' re great

Comment

• I don't know if anyone else has read about the recent problems in San Paulo, i.e. a major criminal gang killing in excess of fifty police officers over the past weekend. The killings were in retaliation for a recent crackdown on the gang. I can't even imagine if 50+ police officers were killed in the city I live in (Los Angeles). Brazil in too dangerous for my tastes.

Comment

• I agree. Recent reports of nation-wide gang violence have got me spooked!
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• little i can do i have my ticket, christmas is a long way away... ill stay in rio... nooooooooo problem

Comment

• These destinations have always been dangerous, but up to now I have survived & I am mainly there aloan.
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Bit Beefy,
                              You have your ticket for December in hand.
                              1. Did you rent a hotel or an apartment ?
                              2. Is this your 1st trip.

If you want action rent an apartment at the beginning of Leme near Club Barbarella. The reason many of the girls you see on the Brazilian web site live near Barato Ribeiro close to Prada Junior.

Also at night you can find many of the pro in Lapa right past the night club Carioca de Gema which is on Mem Da Sa. The 3rd location is Cindelandia. This area is loaded. The bars and clubs in this area are mainly gay bars packed with many trannys looking for dates.

Comment

• Asian / Brazilian TGirl.
                                Taken this year during Carnaval.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X