• Show
Clear All

Shakin her ass
    Attached Files

Comment

More to come
      Attached Files

Comment

Great pics Pimp (btw - love the handle)! Looks like you were having a great time at Carnival. That's another thing I have to go see before I die hehe...
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

DP, you took the words right out of my mouth....

Comment

I have to say the Latin American TS / TV are definitely one of the nicer things that turn me on. I have thoroughly enjoyed having sex with them, when I can find them. You seem to have found them easily, but then again its carnival & I know from previous carnival visits, it brings them out in force.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Carnaval 2006 is just 2 weeks away, you can still get a ticket on Varig airlines for $ 502.00 from New York. The problem is supply and demand for the 5 days of carnaval, The apartment and hotel prices go up 500%.

I am hoping to capture some good pics this year.

Wish me luck

Scala party schedule
              http://www.scalario.com.br/v4/carnaval.html

Comment

Pimp:
                Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!

Is that enough? hahahahahha

Seriously, man, that's great that you can make it to the carnival... It's also on my "things to do and see before i die" list, but definitely wont be able to make before, say, 2008... Take plots (plenty + lots) of photos, and share 'em!!

Comment

Plots? That's got to be the most brilliant thing I've heard all week Rossi!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Thanks, i will put in a noble effort I hope.
                    I will definately share.

Comment

Just back to the States yesterday. I have a few more pics to post but, the pics are from the area that I was staying, and not from the other TS that I stayed with.Sorry. But more trips to come. As far as the Jap scene in Sao Paulo its not as big as you would think. The area is called Liberdade, and it is some what big, but not say like, Korea town in LA or El monte for Chineese. When traveling around SP its not like you will see alot of Asians. Even though when I was getting out the the cab I saw one of the most beautiful Jap girls I have ever seen but with a Brazilian body. Now, I have been with a Jap TS in SP and I met her in the Prace Republica area. She had just turned 18 and very pretty with again a Brazilian body. She stayed with me for 24 hrs hugging and kissing and Fucking, for R200 which at that time was about $60. She was great. But she was the only one that I have seen there.
                      I have been to SP during Carnival, and it was fun, but for the most part the city is empty during this time because everyone heads to the beaches. So if you go, goto Rio stay in Copa, there are some many Apartments there you shouldnt have a problem finding a place. Its fun but very, very crowded, and very loud. I prefer going there for New Years. And the place to be for that is at Copacabana Beach.  Just to cover TS costs again because its been asked, any TS on the street, is going to ask ST R50 and LT from R200-R400, if you call her from one of the sites the price will go up and start at R100 depending on the TS and how hot she is which = popularity. Another question was asked of me do I live there? No I dont, but I go there 3 times year for about 5 weeks each time. I do speak portuguese pretty well and that does help me get around. This last time I did spend alot time in the Praca Republica area which is the gay scene, and also where many of the up and coming TS hang out. They are just waiting to become 18 so they can go to work. Cute as hell and alot of fun to talk to. I havnt decided when I will go back, because I think my next trip will be to the LOS.

Comment

They are great Photos....I gotta get to Brazil but I am addicted to Thailand.
                        Sasha's ass & tits are sensational

Comment

Thats what I would say is the difference from Thais and Brazilians is there legs and ass. As you can see what I look for is thoughs that have not added or changed anything to there legs and ass. I love the look of being natural also with Tits, as in Bianca and Liz, but with Sasha her Tits look so great on her thin worked out body, I couldnt resist.

Comment

These Brazilian girls have big cocks.

Comment

For the last couple of years I have been coming across several of the Jap/Braz TS's with the most amazing curves, and dark skin with tan lines. I always see them in the Sao Conrado area. The problem is I can never get them on film. I saw 3 of them on the beach in front of the Copacabana palace and I approaced them. The first thing they said was Nao fotos. after I left and went back to my seat they called for the fiscal and had him move there seats into the center of a crowd so I couldn't even long lens them.

I think that if you are into curvy girls with an asian look I think these few girls will take your breath away.

Comment

the brazillian chicks look nice and curvy. Not my scene but hey great pics and report

Comment

Working...
                                X