Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sao Paolo is like New York Or LA for T girls many options for them as opposed to Rio and the many other cities. Rio is loaded with T girls also but they definately live a different life style. 3 weeks ago in the Nova Iguacu area I was bar hopping and saw about 30 T girls in a small club (botaquin) I will post some of my 2006 Carnaval pics in March when I return. For 3 years I have been trying to photograph the very elusive Japanese T girls. There are many in sao Paolo and Rio. This year I will be buying a lot of drinks for the girls.

Comment

Fantastic pics, 14lb! Liz is great! Pls keep them coming!
      I'm also looking forward to get to know more about the Jap scene over there. Considering the fact that the tg scene in Japan is already very large, it must be interesting to see what they do down there in Brazil, as SP is the biggest Japanese city outside Japan. Interesting mixes maybe....
      By the way, does anyone here eventually knows where exactly in Brazil this picture was taken? (Anyway it was taken by the gorgeous Xionel - 2nd left - a PI tgirl, who lives in Hawaii).
      Attached Files
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

MK - know any good websites or resources where I can find out more about the TG scene in Japan? I go there every so often for work and I've been to the redlight districts near Shinjuku a few times, but I've never seen any TS/TV clubs (not that I would know I suppose). Where in Tokyo can you find Japanese ladyboys??? Inquiring minds want to know!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I have never been there, but really want to check that out some time, as the Japanese internet tgirl scene is pretty big!
          Try "Gorgeous Tgirls in Tokyo" http://groups.msn.com/Gorgeou....s&pps=k It's mainly frequented by PI tgirls living over there, but they should know the scene pretty well.
          To check out the talents over there see this: http://www.missgaymetropolitantokyo.com/
          There is also this website: http://snh-club.com/info/info.htm - but unfortunately I don't speak Japanese....
          Anyway I learned that there is a club called "Wall Street" in Roppongi, with some very late night action!

Pls let us know what you'll find out!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

What are Sasha's rates for short time/long time? In general, how do rates in SP and BA compare with BKK?

Comment

Originally posted by
              For 3 years I have been trying to photograph the very elusive Japanese T girls.
              Maybe we need Aisan-ts to declare them an endangered species!

Comment

MK - thanks for the pointers! I'll check em out and see what they say about the ladyboy scene in Tokyo. Next time I'm there, hopefully in May, I'll check it out and let you know what I find!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Dude ! FLipp'n RADICAL Topic man. NOTHING better than seeing Pic's from Forum members real Life LB experiences. Keep'em Cumming. errr,,umm. I mean keep'her Cumming.
                  BRAVO 14Ladyboy, BRAVO.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I may have posted these inanother thread.

Last year most of the pictures that I took were of the the thickers curvy girls. Since that is what was suggested by my friends here on the east coast. This Carnaval I will try to capture a little of every thing.

If you don't like thick girls I apolygize in advance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thick.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thick
                        Attached Files

Comment

Curvy
                          Attached Files

Comment

Curvy