Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am staying in Praca Republica, Rua Largo Do Arouche, and any cabby will know where this is in Sao Paulo. Is it dangerous here? No not really. I have never had a problem, even though some of the streets can look a little scary being that this area is not that great. But I do walk all the streets without any problems. The main TS hang out now is on Rua Rego Freitas, Rego pronounced Hego. Infront of Motel Califa, the Motel is spelled differently but that is how you pronounce it. There surrounding streets also have action but start there if you dont see what you like start walking around and you will find someone very good looking. This area is about 5 walking mins from my Hotel. Anyone will now were this street is so just ask at the hotel. There are clubs where you can meet the Ladyboys but they start very late like 3-5am. They will go there after they have worked on the streets. These place change so you will have to ask one of the girls on the street where to go. There is one place on Rua Rego Freitas that opens I think at 11 mostly gay but Ladyboys do go there. Both Bianca and Sasha are bottoms but Bianca will top. I think Sasha is more of bottom but she loves to be sucked. She gets hard very easy than anything goes. Both are very sweet and nice also. ST prices start $25-50 LT will depend on the girl and if they have any later plans or if they have a boyfriend. Sasha, I paid alot $250 but that was because she wanted to go out dancing so I had to make it worth her while. But no regrets she was great. Anyways here are a few more pics hope you enjoy them. I will hold back a few for a later post.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sasha8
      Attached Files

Comment

Sasha9
        Attached Files

Comment

Sasha10
          Attached Files

Comment

Sasha12
            Attached Files

Comment

Sasha13
              Attached Files

Comment

Sasha14
                Attached Files

Comment

Also one other thing speaking Portuguese helps but is not needed. But most of the Ladyboys do not speak english, so you wont do much talking, is that why you will come here to Brazil? Oh and you can either take them to the Motel that there are working infront of ore take them back to your hotel. If you stay on Largo Do Arouche all the hotels will not have a problem with whom you bring back to your room.

Comment

Great infos! Thanks! have you been elsewhere in Brasil as well? Rio, Salvador, ...?

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Might I trouble you for some more shots of Bianca? I think we'd all like to see more of her.

Also - dumb question - but are you quoting USD prices?
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Yes in Dolllars. And at this time I dont have any others of Bianca, maybe later.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sasha18
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sasha20
                            Attached Files

Comment

Also yes I have been to Rio look on the other Brazil post for info on Rio. But this is the best place for TS. There in Rio the places to are in Copacabana, and Lapa. Lapa is a very cool place to in Rio.

Comment

holy crap.
                                well with sasha, you will never be without a pillow or a floatation device. :P just kidding. she is still very sexy.
                                R
                                This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                                Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                                Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                                And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                                FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Working...
                                X