• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good pictures, please post more!
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

14ladyboy

I am really pleased someone is posting good info' about TV / TS in Brazil, I normally manage a couple of short visits a year. But I have never considered the Copacabana safe, I'm not new to the game, but i noticed several people getting "turned over" on my trips. Do you consider Lapa & the areas you describe in Sao Paulo as being safer than the Copacabana. I have been knifed a couple of times on my travels & it ain't funny !! I can easily stage my trips thru' Sao Paulo rather than Rio if the TV / TS action is better.

Bye the way luv the pictures keep them coming.

Any tips gratefully received
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I want to hear more about you getting knifed? What the fuck? Where did this happen? And you mention "a couple of times"... Whereever that is, I'm gonna avoid it like the plague. The only one going to do any impaling on my trips is me!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Dummy_plug,

I got stabbed in Lagos, Nigeria, & in Mexico City, Mexico, both times, wrong place, wrong time, I was just unlucky, incidently Mexico was my worst TV / TS / LB experience, one day I'll get round to telling the forum about it.

Bye the way I also got robbed at gun point in the Philippines by a taxi driver, it was in the days of Marcos & Aquino, all the taxi's were white & yellow & you ran a real gauntlet from the airport to the city, once again I was just unlucky. If you travel alot you are more likely to be in the wrong place at the wrong time somewhere along the way. Bare in mind I have been traveling around for the best part of 28yrs.

Obviously it wasn't my time to go, or I wouldn't be sitting here typing this.  
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

So 2 stabbings in 28 years? Great - I'm not due for a shanking for another 13 years

Thanks for sharing Rob69in. Although I'd like to hear your Mexico story sometime.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

14 ladyboy: you took that beeeeeautyyyy dancing? Wow, should´ve been awesome to slow dance and feel that monster of hers getting sturdy against you. Wooooooooo:0

Comment

SP is safer than Rio but all well tell you that you have to be careful. But dont let that stop you from coming here. Again SP has the best TS here in Brazil. Copa has some but not that many it is hard to find good looking ones. In Lapa there is more. Where I am now is without a doubt the place to be. Here SP I have never had a problem but in Copa I have. In Copa 4 times someone tried to rob me but I justed pushed them away and kept walking.

Comment

Here is Liz again very sweet girl wants to spend the night with me and wants to be my girlfriend. Will have have to think about that. I tried to take pics of the areas but not possible. Did take some but it was just to dark. Anways here are the pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

liz28
                    Attached Files

Comment

liz23

Comment

liz23
                        Attached Files

Comment

liz33
                          Attached Files