First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more Scala picture.
    Attached Files

Comment

Dumb question perhaps, but do the South American girls take hormones?

Seems to me that most of them are a bit beefier (like my play on words BB?) than their Thai TS counterparts. That's just the feeling I get when I see these pictures, but as I've never been there before I could be off base here.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Next month I will ask that question and try to keep a straight face. When you have left the club walking back to your apartment and one of the girls pulls out a tit and squirts milk at you you have to assume that they take massive doses of hormones. But I will ask the question because some ofthe girls in New York keep asking me to find out what the latest and greatest is.

Squirt Squirt...

Comment

Milk is something ive always loved lol
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

hi im new here ,but i have to say sasha is breathtaking ..omg is she hottt..lucky you

Comment

Yes they take Hormones. As u can see from my gals they come in all shapes and sizes. I prefer the those that are a bit more natural or just take Hormones, ( even though Sasha does have some great fake Tits) and stay away from the hip and ass surgeries, most of the picks that you are seeing from PTA are those that think that a big Ass is sexy. Some of the girls are doing the same thing. They think that big Ass and Legs are sexy. I will be going back soon and will be able to post more. The sites above are good but you do need to speak Portuguese. I helped someone from this site who does not speak Portuguse and all went well waiting to here from him again to see how part 2 of his trip turned. Hopefully he will post.

Comment

love sasha she is soooo fuckling hot and sexy

Comment

just on the subject of saftey
                  i was in Brazil in 1991 staying at copacabbana  ,visiting help disco  most nights. i also traveled to manaus(in the jungle) salvador bahia .and never had any trouble. i do remember the ts girls in rio who opporated in  gangs of 2-3  and try to pick pocket  you, along the beach front.Fuck it was comical  barging through them and there feeble attemts to rob you.
                  Having said that i have  heard of  many storys of robbery's of tourists.So what i used to do was carry a big roll of  old  currency notes(devalued%100) with a few new notes on top. then if i was held up i would just pull it from my top pocket and give it to them. hey they are not going to hang around and count it in front of you.
                  i liked brazil  but thought the girls and trans were far better looking in argentina ooooh those argentinian girls know how to dress and boy are they sexy. need to speak spanish though

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Mar. 23 2006,15:07)
                    just on the subject of saftey
                    i was in Brazil in 1991 staying at copacabbana  ,visiting help disco  most nights. i also traveled to manaus(in the jungle) salvador bahia .and never had any trouble. i do remember the ts girls in rio who opporated in  gangs of 2-3  and try to pick pocket  you, along the beach front.Fuck it was comical  barging through them and there feeble attemts to rob you.
                    Having said that i have  heard of  many storys of robbery's of tourists.So what i used to do was carry a big roll of  old  currency notes(devalued%100) with a few new notes on top. then if i was held  up i would just pull it from my top pocket and give it to them. hey they are not going to hang around and count it in front of you.
                    i liked brazil  but thought the girls and trans were far better looking in argentina ooooh those argentinian girls  know how to dress and  boy are they sexy. need to speak spanish though    
                    So How many times were u held up then???

Comment

• never and why the sad face??? it was a precaution incase i was held up :

Comment

• I read to much into the "then if i was held up i would just pull it from my top pocket and give it to them" Statement...lol It made it sound like it was a regular occurence . Mate of mine came back 2days ago he went for the carnival, he told me a friend of his and his friends girlfriend were robbed out there, they took all there £££ there watches clothes and footwear and made them walk home in there underwear...lol.. But there alive and laughing about it.... What can u do if u cant laugh about it.... He says he had a whale of a time and had no trouble, he said there was a shooting in a club he went to, but apart from that good times....Moral of the story, right time right place or wrong time wrong place.... As me old mate would say, be careful out there

Comment

• I am in Sao Paulo now, but flying back to the UK tomorrow, I had an excellent time with some more fun to come this afternoon & evening. I will right a report of sorts once i am back in the UK. Unfortunately no pictures, I did not want loose my camera, altho´having said that it does not seem too bad here, alot less trouble than some previous stays in Rio.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Originally posted by (rob69in @ Mar. 24 2006,16:49)
                            I am in Sao Paulo now, but flying back to the UK tomorrow, I had an excellent time with some more fun to come this afternoon & evening. I will right a report of sorts once i am back in the UK. Unfortunately no pictures, I did not want loose my camera, altho´having said that it does not seem too bad here, alot less trouble than some previous stays in Rio.
                            No Photos???!!
                            And you started to take good photos..just about.
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Yes I know, I have failed, but i will try to make up for it in the Phillippines & LOS in May!
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• (rob69in @ Mar. 25 2006,04:49) I am in Sao Paulo now, but flying back to the UK tomorrow, I had an excellent time with some more fun to come this afternoon & evening. I will right a report of sorts once i am back in the UK. Unfortunately no pictures, I did not want loose my camera, altho´having said that it does not seem too bad here, alot less trouble than some previous stays in Rio.
                                Good man... glad to hear u enjoyed.... did u go alone...

Comment

Working...
                                X