X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In heat in Bangcock!

Got here Thus night, Sep 14. Today is Sat morn.. 3rd day. More pics to cum later in the week, but first... things I have learned so far:

1. BK ain't Singapore, Korea, Mexico, LA, etc. - this place smokes all other places I have been to for LB action.
    2. Shit can your "To Do List" - once you get here and talk to all the girls you just had to have things change. Her voice, personality, looks, shape, size, etc. - so different than what you had in your head looking at pics alone. Shoot from the hip - make no plans... so many hotties here.
    3. Maybe 1/2 of the babes here don't have pics on the net - see #2 above. I actually talked to Ann, Cream, Jennie, Angie - nice girls... didn't bar fine a one of them. Somebody else caught my eye every time.
    4. Cascades - laid back, lot's of room to sit, no hard sell.
    Obsessions.. spent 2000 TBH on drinks over hour period talking to all the stars and had a great time, but every waitress girl hit me up for a drink as well.
    5. If you have a weak heart take is easy here... A man could easy kick the bucket here if he were to over do it.

That's all I have to say... here are a few pics from my first 2 nights. More later:

Sep 14 - got in late midnight at Cascades. Found Gypsy and LT'ed her. Great girl.. very fun.. great smile, talker, personality. She's a tall girl 180cm, 5'10".
    ssGypsy1.JPGssGypsy2.JPG

Such a nice girl... I could take her home to my mother...
    ssGypsy3.JPG

Going out for breakfast... all dressed up
    ssGypsy4.JPG

Friday. Sep 15.. finally! Have all day now to check out the sceen. Went to BigDogs at 11AM. Thought the clubs would open at 2PM (I was told). Drank a few hours - what a zoo - in a good way. just sitting there watching shit.
    ST'ed Bee from Cascades. OMG she can shake those little hips on stage better than any GG I have seen. Almost no English though. Surprisingly it did not seem to be an issue.

So cute
    Attached Files

Comment

pretty party dress

Comment

Few hours later in Obsessions where I dropped 2000 buying drinks talking to all the stars. No complaints here. It was surreal having seen all these girls on the net and then meeting them. I know it sounds strange since it is P4P, but there IS still such a thing as chemistry here. For me it was that one ineffable x-factor thing that made me want a girl. Here is Anna who Cream told me I "have to take":
        Attached Files

Comment

Same night, Friday.... after Bee and Anna I was I little tired. Just wanted to take it easy and watch the show at Cascades again.. Then I saw Beer.... with her new lungs! What a cutie! How in the hell do these girls get so curvy? Good English, fun, nice, gets real hard when you go back door.... LT'ed her and now we are hooking up Sat afternoon to go around town and get a Starbucks, shopping ,etc. She was a little shy about the pics.. no cock pics - sorry.
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Some random LB flicked a smoke in a random direction and she got a burn on her cute little tummy...
              Mmmmm... those panties make you want to just dive in.
              ssBeer4.JPG

WTF? how do these girls get soooo curvy? Some LB's here look like boys with long hair - even when they have breasts. BUT Beer? Ohhhh! Just look at her! Feast your eyes on those hips....all woman! Do the hormones taken early enough in life change the development of the skeletal structure? I am just fascinated by the whole physiology of this LB phenomenon.
              ssBeer5.JPG

Comment

Comment

Great photos gsr911 sounds like you are having a great time (lucky bastard). Love the photos of Beer was she fun to be with?
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

ass pictures cant see ass ass ass

Comment

Nice Job!

Comment

2000 baht in Obsession - yup we have all been there before LOL - so many stunners, so little time - Just look out for the favourite service girl Pamela/Rah (no 114) and befriend her - for the price of a drink and maybe a 100 baht tip in her hand at the end of the evening, she will keep the other scavengers away and save you a fortune. Just avoid the scarecrow server - otherwise you will end up with everyone elses bills in your bin as well.

Looks like Anna is not getting much time to do any studying these days - nice girl but any conversation about nuclear physics is out of the question LOL.

Keep up the good work and keep us up to date with what is happening in the shit pits.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

This is the way we like the trip raports....Lots off photos..
                          DP..? Are you geting the hint...??
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(andre459 @ Sep. 16 2006,12:05) *
                            Great photos gsr911 sounds like you are having a great time (lucky bastard). Love the photos of Beer was she fun to be with?
                            Yeah andre459, Beer is fun... pretty good English and a nice girl, but I think she thinks I am a butterfly... can't image why... * Also, despite the fact that she has two photo shoots on this very website, she is averse to me taking more pics and mentioned that she doesn't like her photos getting posted to the internet... whoops !! *Today is Sat.. afternoon - went shopping with Beer today, Starbucks, food, etc - really a good time, but as someone mentioned above in reference to Anna, there was no talk between me and Beer about nuclear physics - and I freaking majored in physics!!!..

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 16 2006,16:45)
                              (andre459 @ Sep. 16 2006,12:05)  
                              Yeah andre459, Beer is fun... pretty good English and a nice girl, but I think she thinks I am a butterfly... can't image why...   Also, despite the fact that she has two photo shoots on this very website, she is averse to me taking more pics and mentioned that she doesn't like her photos getting posted to the internet... whoops !!  Today is Sat.. afternoon - went shopping with Beer today, Starbucks, food, etc - really a good time, but as someone mentioned above in reference to Anna, there was no talk between me and Beer about nuclear physics - and I freaking majored in physics!!!..
                              Of course the comment about Anna was totally tounge in cheek - she is living proof that their is no connection between the size of one's brain to one's cock. Anna has a big cock but they are still looking to locate her brain LOL. But forget the brain - she still has a fantastic body to go after....

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X