Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still day 3 Sat, Sep 16. *After spending the day with Beer TRYING to do the GF thing I cut her loose and hit NEP again. *First stop Obsessions for the absolute MOST feminine LB I know I will ever see - Lala. *No doubt about it. *She IS a girl born to the wrong throw of the dice in a male body. *Which leads me to more things I have learned:

6. *The more hormones she takes, the more feminine she is, the less the chance she can get hard.
    7. *The ratio of girls to customers is 4 or 5 to one. *It's a buyers market. *Stand your ground.
    8. *You loose your head once and over pay one girl... all the others know about it as soon as said overpaid girl returns to the club. *Now you are pegged as the dude with the deep pockets.

... fear, doubt, disbelief.. you gotta let it all go Neo.
    Have you EVER seen a girl prettier? *So cute!

when LB's get this feminine they want the chop.
    Attached Files

Comment

About killed myself with Lala and hit up Obsessions again..... *Jenny - great girl and good English. *By the way, did I mention that Lala speaks English like she majored in it in college? *Well maybe I'm a little buzzed..
      Jenny....she was the most "sure snap away" girl so far.......

She should teach classes in weight management.
      I do like em thin.

I can't remember the last time a had a GG GF who had an ass this nice.
      And the hits just keep on coming.
      Cute girl... watch out when she saves up enough for the silicone!
      Attached Files

Comment

Before -
        ssJenny8.JPG

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but this stuff makes me tired. Normally I wouldn't go three shots a day, but the dough is holding out and the law ain't beating down my door yet so WTF... off to NEP again! But first...
        After -
        ssJenny9.JPG

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 16 2006,10:45)
          (andre459 @ Sep. 16 2006,12:05)  
          Great photos gsr911 sounds like you are having a great time (lucky bastard). Love the photos of Beer was she fun to be with?
          Yeah andre459, Beer is fun... pretty good English and a nice girl, but I think she thinks I am a butterfly... can't image why...   Also, despite the fact that she has two photo shoots on this very website, she is averse to me taking more pics and mentioned that she doesn't like her photos getting posted to the internet... whoops !!  Today is Sat.. afternoon - went shopping with Beer today, Starbucks, food, etc - really a good time, but as someone mentioned above in reference to Anna, there was no talk between me and Beer about nuclear physics - and I freaking majored in physics!!!..
           with you there Andre

Great pics gsr911

I could eat Beer's ass all night

Did you treat Beer to a pressie whilst out shopping  

Looks like Beer's got quite a fan club on here

Does she have an msn id?

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(69billy @ Sep. 16 2006,15:07)    
            This is  the way we like the trip raports....Lots off photos..
            DP..? Are you geting the hint...??
            I'm absolutely loving GSR's trip report - excellent info and great pics. I only hope that he is holding out on us and has more to share.

I'm trying to learn Billy, but I'm just not a shutterbug like you guys! I'm not your typical Japanese tourist (heck, I'm not even Japanese) that carries around a camera with me whereever I go. In fact, I hate taking pictures. Sorry to disappoint, but for my 3rd trip I have ZERO pics to show for it.

Oh well, looks like GSR and Stupid Felang will have to pick up the slack!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I see that you sprung for one of the "cheap rooms" in Omni Tower, Soi 4

It used to be a great place to stay but now that the Arabs have crossed over the "border" from Soi 3, it has rapidly gone downhill.

Comment

One more comment - you have excellent taste in girls GSR. In fact, I'd take just about every girl you barfined - these girls are exactly my style. Nevermind the fact that none of them has a pussy yet. Looks like its only a matter of time for at least a few of them.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 17 2006,01:27)
                  (69billy @ Sep. 16 2006,15:07) * *
                  This is *the way we like the trip raports....Lots off photos..
                  DP..? Are you geting the hint...??
                  I'm absolutely loving GSR's trip report - excellent info and great pics. I only hope that he is holding out on us and has more to share.

I'm trying to learn Billy, but I'm just not a shutterbug like you guys! I'm not your typical Japanese tourist (heck, I'm not even Japanese) that carries around a camera with me whereever I go. In fact, I hate taking pictures. Sorry to disappoint, but for my 3rd trip I have ZERO pics to show for it. *

Oh well, looks like GSR and Stupid Felang will have to pick up the slack!
                  What's up DP? You want to see close up's of the actual action? These pics are hand choosen so as not to include anything you really don't want to see... me. I am trying to stay out of view. Trust me - better for you.

Comment

(shaggedout @ Sep. 17 2006,01:27) I see that you sprung for one of the "cheap rooms" in Omni Tower, Soi 4 *

It used to be a great place to stay but now that the Arabs have crossed over the "border" from Soi 3, it has rapidly gone downhill.

Read my post on the Travel Information forum where I bemoan the fact that the JW and the M Grande were all booked due to some freaking convention. I got tired of calling the high end places and I'm holed up here for the time being.

Comment

Just go to the Dynasty Grande around the corner in soi 6 - I got a room for the same day (Thursday this week) - 2280 baht for a deluxe room.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

More things I've learned:

9. Half you guys could be in these clubs and I wouldn't know it. Nobody talks to anybody unless they are already there with friends and then only amongst the group there are in. You don't even get the head nod and eye contact from the other 'customers"....
                        10. You walk through the major department store with Beer (or any other hottie) and ALL the locals know she is a LB. AND they ALL look! I can't tell if the guys are looking and thinking "Oh yeah, I'd hit it" OR if they are thinking "WTF?". I mean the girl looks smoking hot in a tight pair of jeans with a cropped shirt... and me? walking around the mall with a "FUCKING GONUTS" t-shirt in the color combination of the Dunkin Doughnuts logo!
                        11. The ID card checker / elevator door man at the hotel must think I'm a total freak after 3 nights and 7 LB's. I mean this 95 lb, 5'5' dude just sits there all day long with perfect manners and doesn't bat an eyelash at all the action. Seems strange to me... the guy sees me coming and going all hours of the night and day with one LB after the next AND many (shit who am I kidding? the majority) of all the other guys here in the hotel with GG's. If it were me I think I might just get a little hot and bothered seeing all this shit. I mean, JeeeSus the shit this guy has seen!

Finally went to Casanova tonight. Went to Cascades cause I wanted to LT Gypsy exactly because when had the best chemistry so far, but she wasn't there. Probably one of you fine gentlemen violating my honey!
                        In Casanova you won't see a lot of 'whoremoans' so the girls are all Amazons and not as feminine as in Cascades or Obsessions.

Gogo:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ecellent report gsr911,
                          You have excellent taste in LB company,I havent been with any of this crop but that will change 3 weeks from now...
                          Great report.

Comment

Nice Work !

I always wondered what Jenny looked like downstairs.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 17 2006,04:32)  The ID card checker /  elevator door man at the hotel must think I'm a total freak after 3 nights and 7 LB's.

Nice pics bro!

Billy must be your mentor!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 17 2006,08:54)
                                (gsr911 @ Sep. 17 2006,04:32) *The ID card checker / *elevator door man at the hotel must think I'm a total freak after 3 nights and 7 LB's.

Nice pics bro! * *

Billy must be your mentor! * *
                                Yeah, I don't know how Billy does it!??!!
                                One thing's for sure though. You just are not going to really get close to any of these girls unless they can really speak English (or German, Japanese, etc..) so the two of you can talk. I mean walking around the mall with Beer was great, but it was more fantasy than not. Sure, I've dated a stripper - lasted a few months. And I've dated a working girl - got her off the "streets" like Rick James sings in "Super Freak" - lasted 2+ years. I am a firm believer in all this talk about relationships - read the one here about the dude in Switzerland who married a LB - so cool.

But so far no dice... maybe Pollar?
                                Until then and because the whole thing is so superficial, yeah, 3 per day is what the doctor ordered!

Comment

Working...
                                X