Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is Sunday. I am only sleeping about 5 hours a night. Feels like X-Mas morning every day when you're a kid - just can't sleep. Sunday lunch time now and I am feeling a little indignant at DP's post about ME holding out! Me? holding out on you guys??!!!??

Come on! I am working HARD for you here! Not that I EVER spanked the ham back home looking at all you guy's pics of YOUR BK escapades!!...

OK, DP, you want more? Until later tonight:
    Anna
    Attached Files

Comment

Bee
      Attached Files

Comment

Beer
        Attached Files

Comment

Gypsy special sauce
          Attached Files

Comment

Jenny
            Attached Files

Comment

You'll NEVER find a more feminine LB. I asked her to speak in a low voice. She could not! She is really jacked up on hormones. We talked about her family and how they reacted to her choices in life. They now accept it - always the dad who has the hardest time with this. Her English is quite good. No way anybody would guess she is not a GG. Talk about passable - now back off all you wolves!! She's mine mine mine! I found her and I'm taking her home with me! Oh shit, I forgot.. she's want the chop. OK guys... dig in.

One more thing... and I'll make this short.
              All you guys talking bout gay or not gay.
              Let me clear it up for you. Sex is in the mind. What would you call a person who had an accident and had no genitalia anymore? You would base it on what's in their head. OK, Lala has a bigger than average clit !!!

Now do I get all worked up when I see boys? No chance! Stinky, hairy, no hip, non-sexy pantie wearing, no curves, no tits....

Lala is just built a little different - that's all.
              Attached Files

Comment

Jenny again - last time MY ass was this size I was 10 years old...

A real stunna'

Somebody was complaining that the ass pics didn't show any ass?? Must have been from Germany based on the grammar.

Was soll Ich denn machen?... hab' doch ein paar Photos die Ich nicht am ersten Tag geposted hab'.
                Geduld mein junge Jedi, Geduld!

One parent Chinese, one Thai - forget which is which..
                Can you dig it!
                Attached Files

Comment

ME..... holding out??!! Fuckin insulting!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

You will be making Sonya jealous if you carry this on for another night. Within the next 24 hours I reckon YOU will be taking her crown as the owner of revolving door crown which she has held since she started working in Obsession. I suppose you could always barfine Sonya, leave and return together in the interests of good relations thus allowing her to keep her face as the person who goes in and out of the front door the most frequently.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

Congratulations GSR911 you are the action man. No bullshit love the stories and pics, the most passable LB's I've seen for a while......

That doorman at the Omni with his little box of ID cards is a crack up. Last trip I bought him a red bull for every LB I bought back. He saluted me 3 times a day for 10 days and always had a smile on his face. Personally I dont think they think much at all. They love it because it breaks the bordeom and besides most farangs are fucking crazy. Great work GRS911 you rock with Billy and Mardhi in Pattaya, Big Donnny in Bangkok (where the fuck are you big guy) maybe I dont have to visit Nana again......only joking!

Comment

(mardhi @ Sep. 17 2006,14:12) You will be making Sonya jealous if you carry this on for another night. Within the next 24 hours I reckon YOU will be taking her crown as the owner of revolving door crown which she has held since she started working in Obsession. I suppose you could always barfine Sonya, leave and return together in the interests of good relations thus allowing her to keep her face as the person who goes in and out of the front door the most frequently.

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        Nah, more fun to barfine everyone in Obsession except Sonya.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 17 2006,03:35) Or is it this?
                          Either or!

Regarding my earlier post, I didn't allude to the fact I wanted to see action shots (with you in them). That would be so fucking

I was just hoping you had more photos of the ladies that you could share. Which is so not

That is all! Keep up the awesome work!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 17 2006,13:31) ME.....  holding out??!!  Fuckin insulting!!

God...your pics are driving me stir-crazy. I don't know who I want to fuck more - Bee or Lala. Like I said, you have impeccable taste in ladyboys. You're like my new fucking hero. I need to live my life vicariously through you!
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 17 2006,03:32) 10.  You walk through the major department store with Beer (or any other hottie) and ALL the locals know she is a LB.  AND they ALL look!  I can't tell if the guys are looking and thinking "Oh yeah, I'd hit it"  OR if they are thinking "WTF?".  
                              I get this all the time too - and its not just with bar girls. I met a few non-worker LBs on my last trip and while they were all mostly passable, I think that most Thais could still guess that they were ladyboys based on their height at least. With every girl I got a ton of stares, not just from horny teenage boys either, but older men, women, etc...

So my conclusion - I think Thai people just like to stare.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 17 2006,15:44)
                                (gsr911 @ Sep. 17 2006,03:32) 10. *You walk through the major department store with Beer (or any other hottie) and ALL the locals know she is a LB. *AND they ALL look! *I can't tell if the guys are looking and thinking "Oh yeah, I'd hit it" *OR if they are thinking "WTF?". *
                                I get this all the time too - and its not just with bar girls. I met a few non-worker LBs on my last trip and while they were all mostly passable, I think that most Thais could still guess that they were ladyboys based on their height at least. With every girl I got a ton of stares, not just from horny teenage boys either, but older men, women, etc...

So my conclusion - I think Thai people just like to stare. *
                                Hey DP, well you can trust me on this one.
                                You walk through the mall with Lala and nobody will know. Not even the GG's. The ONLY give away is the larger than normal sized lungs - bought and paid for by mealtickets like me. Tell her to wear a loose t-shirt and you're totally deep cover!

And isn't THAT the biggest turn on! The thought that the hottie under your arm HAS a dick.

And hey I got no problem with the "mealticket" moniker.
                                I'm doing my part to spread the wealth of western society... one LB at a time.

Day 4, Sun, Sep 17 - lunch time.
                                Called Pollar again. This time we were able to hook up.
                                She was at the beach for a few days so she is much browner than her pics on the site.

Nice girl. Majored in some type of international hospitality something or another so her English is good.
                                She came to the hotel and the front desk calls and says "You have a visitor here to see you". My reply - "Well by all means send her right up, but make double damn sure she still has a cock!"

Just kidding kids - don't try this in BK! I'm sure THAT would finally be one too many for these nice folks here.

Pollar:
                                ssPollar1.JPG

What a smile....
                                I don't think she is on the hormones now. Maybe she never was - don't know. But she is very much feminine.
                                And I can tell you one thing for sure. IF she likes YOU she WANTS sex with you - soooooo horny!!
                                ssPollar2.JPG

And this monster? Just kept getting bigger and bigger.
                                ssPollar3.JPG

So far she gets the hardest out of all the girls in this post.... AND the horniest... she just kept oozing and ozzing and ozzing pre-come.

For you guys that like your LB's to top you... watch out for this one! One minute the two of you are talking all nice and the next minute.. well you know.

Really a nice girl. Found myself saying all kinds of shit like - "marry me", "can I take you home with me", "damn girl you came 10 minutes ago and you are still hard!"
                                ssPollar4.JPG

A cat couldn't scratch it!

ssPollar5.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X