X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ozzie @ Sep. 19 2006,04:32)
    Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
    Did I go too far?  Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
    Certainly not the first and definitely will not be the last    
    Been there myself too

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I duno how this Post Slipped thru my net, i must have been day dreaming about my trip in 2days    Great Pics matey, keep um coming      im yet to decide on my favorite pic but at the moment i have it down to 1 or 2   this being one of them
      Attached Files
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

well done gsr great treip report and fab pics. especially pollar.
        your up there with the best rob69 billy
        cheers donnnny
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Sep. 19 2006,17:41) well done gsr *great treip report and fab pics. especially pollar.
          your up there with the best *rob69 billy
          cheers donnnny
          Thx donnny... yeah that Pollar...

You could pry open a jammed car door with that thing!
          I suspect her hormone intake must be very low. Plus the girl was just getting so wet... I've had GG GF's that didn't get as wet as Pollar - a real turn on by the way.

By the way, not one comment on Jennie's milk from anybody...!!??! I guess all you old pros have seen this already from a LB... wow! I hadn't.

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,10:27) Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
            Did I go too far? Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
            I saw her stop by at Obsession last night , carrying the purse. All the other girls were ooohing and aaaahing.

Nice Catch
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 19 2006,19:12)
              (gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,10:27) Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
              Did I go too far? *Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
              I saw her stop by at *Obsession last night , carrying the purse. All the other girls were ooohing and aaaahing.

Nice Catch
              Well did you see her change into her uniform and start working as well last night? Pray tell, cause if so you and I are gonna have to meet at Big Dogs tonight and by tomorrow I'll really being giving the crowd here what they want in terms of pics from the "action man"

The Purse:
              Attached Files

Comment

No No, I tried to be clear in my writing. She stopped by, showed off, and left.

But you can still buy me tomorrow.

I was their with Monkeyman and he even commented, 'I wonder if that gprs guy is here tonight ??"

Comment

Except for that time where she walked out with that customer and ...... Shit was I talking out aloud

Comment

Oz I thank you for your recent assistance on my behalf, but as I am quite capable of getting into trouble on my own I must profess to no longer require your assistance in this matter.

Yours,

Snick

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,19:27)
                      (Snick @ Sep. 19 2006,19:12)
                      Did I go too far?  Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
                      I saw her stop by at  Obsession last night , carrying the purse. All the other girls were ooohing and aaaahing.

Nice Catch
                      Well did you see her change into her uniform and start working as well last night?  Pray tell, cause if so you and I are gonna have to meet at Big Dogs tonight and by tomorrow I'll really being giving the crowd here what they want in terms of pics from the "action man"

The Purse:
                      Purse !!!! Its more like a suitcase LOL

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

..right Mardhi, and that belt, why do asians still go for those wide white belts with the big buckle, those went out in the late 70's didn't they? Now I don't want to knock your honey 911, but Lala isn't a fashion queen.. look at Jay's choice when she went shopping for her nite out in Pattaya..
                        Attached Files

Comment

..Lala is still in 'Barbie' mode, Jay is in 'sexy woman' mode, dont act like a sailor that's been at sea too long 911, they all 'fall in love' with someone & right now you are just infatuated with this cute little LB, give it time before you just end up hurting her feelings when you change your mind.. give it time man, keep in touch with her but don't make promises you won't keep later; trust me on this one, been there, done that!

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 19 2006,19:50) No No, I tried to be clear in my writing. She stopped by, showed off, and left.

But you can still buy me * tomorrow.

I was their with Monkeyman and he even commented, 'I wonder if that gprs guy is here tonight ??"
                            Yeah Snick, I was just joking. I know where she was last night and I know where she is tonight.

I'll buy you that beer tomorrow if you want - Big Dogs at 2PM - I'll be in the brown "Von Drunk' t-shirt at the bar.

Comment

(anicon @ Sep. 19 2006,22:56) ..Lala is still in 'Barbie' mode, Jay is in 'sexy woman' mode, dont act like a sailor that's been at sea too long 911, they all 'fall in love' with someone & right now you are just infatuated with this cute little LB, give it time before you just end up hurting her feelings when you change your mind.. give it time man, keep in touch with her but don't make promises you won't keep later; trust me on this one, been there, done that!
                              Yeah anicon, "making promises I'd soon forget" U2 song "When love comes to town" and Zeppelin with another one I just can't seem to remember now....

I've been honest so far AND I really do like her. We'll see what happens. I've got nothing keeping me in the States now and I'm pretty sure I can up and get here with a sturdy job to boot.

My thoughts are not whether I'll lose my "infatuation" for her, but the opposite.

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 20 2006,01:43)
                                (anicon @ Sep. 19 2006,22:56) ..Lala is still in 'Barbie' mode, Jay is in 'sexy woman' mode, dont act like a sailor that's been at sea too long 911, they all 'fall in love' with someone & right now you are just infatuated with this cute little LB, give it time before you just end up hurting her feelings when you change your mind.. give it time man, keep in touch with her but don't make promises you won't keep later; trust me on this one, been there, done that!
                                Yeah anicon, "making promises I'd soon forget"  U2 song "When love comes to town" and Zeppelin with another one I just can't seem to remember now....

I've been honest so far AND I really do like her.  We'll see what happens.  I've got nothing keeping me in the States now and I'm pretty sure I can up and get here with a sturdy job to boot.

My thoughts are not whether I'll lose my "infatuation" for her, but the opposite.
                                dont mean to burst your bubble - but getting a highly paid job in Thailand is next to impossible unless your headhunted here. I used to get heaps and heaps of resumes from people already here and people who 'wished' to come here - I just threw them all in the bin. No way would I have hired someone in those circumstances as odds are they would have fucked up somewhere after getting too pissed in the bars, all of which would have reflected on me as their boss. When I hired expats I brought them in along with their wifes and kids. No single guy hires for me and we are talking salaries around 200-300k per month for those positions.

Cheers
                                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                                X