Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weeks wages on a bag! Never done that or bought gold!

You should have seen her eyes light up. She was teary eyed that basically a complete stranger and one in this mix of P4P and hot LB sex in a foreign land would drop that lind of Baht and ask for nothing in return....

I've got karma I am paying back for from previous lives and one thing's for sure. No matter how cynical SHE may get, she'll have at least one memory where she will rememeber one instance of kindness.

Now, how to balance the other 99 prick things I've done in previous lives....

Comment

• No - if it makes you all feel great, then what the hell.

I still have a text message stored in my phone which i look at from time to time which really makes me think that some are a lot different to others, but maybe they just know the right things to say?

Who knows?
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• wow 911, your pics of Pollar are better than the ones of her last gallery set on ATS.. maybe you can earn a living freelancing pics here for ATS, then you'll have a good excuse to give LaLa when you go out at nite.. "sorry hon, gotta go out and earn sum cash for us tonite!"    

..911's pics

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,07:27) Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
          Did I go too far?  Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
          I'm an old romantic so I lose my heart to every
          single one of them...

Great report...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• What prices were you paying the girls?

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 20 2006,19:01) A weeks wages on a bag! Never done that or bought gold!

You should have seen her eyes light up.  She was teary eyed that basically a complete stranger and one in this mix of P4P and hot LB sex in a foreign land would drop that lind of Baht and ask for nothing in return....

I've got karma I am paying back for from previous lives and one thing's for sure.  No matter how cynical SHE may get, she'll have at least one memory where she will rememeber one instance of kindness.

Now, how to balance the other 99 prick things I've done in previous lives....
              Hey,its your money man!Spend it your way pal!!!

Comment

• gsr911,thanx a lot for the info on pollar but mostly thanx to ATS fot the great web site to inspire me of all the good reasons to get to LOS.beter get ready to be ROCKED...

Comment

• Wed, Sep 20 -

Another wonderful day with Lala... after she finished her day classes.

Lala is really a nice girl and knows almost every word I utter in English. She started taking hormones at 11 years old!! Got then from an older school friend - so she never even went through puberty as a boy... no facial hair ever her whole life - voice never got deeper, etc. I guess this answers all those questions about can hormones affect voice, etc. if taken at a young enough age.

Only "issue" is her unwavering desire to go 100% girl and get the chop. I tried everything to get her to enjoy what she already has and to convince her that she is perfect the way she is - nothing doing. She has wanted this way before we met.

I leave tomorrow and I am split between falling for girls like Pollar - big cock sexy HORNY HORNY HORNY and sweet cute tender girls like Lala.

I don't know if I can get over the "shudder factor" of a postie.... just ain't the same and I don't even need the lights on to know - I can braille that one!

For you guys that have not been here and are still in disbelief that these girls are real.... get your ass to BK, FUCKIN GONUTS, keep your asiants account going, and start posting pics and stories for me to drool over.

And for Snick - who I was able to meet for a beer - and the others living here that I was not able to meet yet, you guys are an inspiration for guys like me who fantasize about making BK home.

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 21 2006,10:44) I don't know if I can get over the "shudder factor" of a postie....  just ain't the same and I don't even need the lights on to know - I can braille that one!
                    If you read some of my older posts (and by that I mean 1 month back) you can see I had the same view on posties as you do. I wasn't a fan to say the least.

However, I went back to LOS and tried it out and pretty much spent most of my time with a postie who was amazing. I didn't miss the extra equipment at all. Try it one day and I think you will be amazed. It is AMAZING Thailand after all!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• would never thought i would see the day that those words would slink from your educated mouth DP.
                      But you are so true, try it and you will buy again

Comment

• lala's bag is certainly hot news in Obsession - I got a call today from Ae who works in Obsession and completely unprompted she started telling me about a girl who has a new bag (this was because she was telling me she just bought a grade A copy LOL in Cambodia) - It is truly a small world that we play in - she then went on to ask me who is the new girl I am seeing which I guess is why you can't keep anything secret in this game.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

• (mardhi @ Sep. 21 2006,16:49) lala's bag is certainly hot news in Obsession - I got a call today from Ae who works in Obsession and completely unprompted she started telling me about a girl who has a new bag (this was because she was telling me she just bought a grade A copy LOL in Cambodia) - It is truly a small world that we play in - she then went on to ask me who is the new girl I am seeing which I guess is why you can't keep anything secret in this game.  

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Well spread the word to all the girls in Obsessions that the BAG was 70000 THB! and tell them I bought it for Lala cause she is so nice. No other reason... not sex.. not promises... no pay-offs. She is just a really nice girl.... I hope one day she will be able to get that operatition she wants, even if it ain't MY thing.... I know that it is what she wants. I've been all over the world... speak more than English.. hell, I can even read tea leaves.... and this girl half my age reminds me what is important - perfect!

Comment

• Yup thats the price she mentioned to me - at least she must have thought it a credible number LOL - normally they double the actual amount (i.e he gave me 3,000 short time really mean 1500 and so on)

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

• Just for DP who thought I might be "holding out"

on you guys.... Tyra from Temptations....

Would hate to close out the thread leaving you guys with the last few entries only about the Purse!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• More pics from the "hold out" archive for DP....
                                Aum, Cascades... 18 years old
                                half her weight is in her chest
                                the other half below
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X