Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mardhi, the upper end of the monthly pay you are quoting here is about what I make in the States, so that is what I would be shooting for here or anywhere I choose to live.

So, there is really only one way to do it and that IS as an expat. Just finished a 2 year gig as an expat and they gave me 50% above that in another Asian country for my troubles..

I know the coveted BK gig is a single man's wet dream come true, but a don't get piss drunk - not since school days - and I have a very stable work history. Perseverance is on my side..... I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Comment

pollar is beautiful!!!any contact number or info of what club to find her...great job,inspirational to all

Comment

Purse !!!! Its more like a suitcase LOL

Cheers
        Mardhi

Yeah mardhi that set me back a weeks pay, but you know how it is with girls.... they get that look in their eyes and you just want to make them happy! I don't what it is about people (actually I do) that drive them to extremes trying to make other people happy, but it's a beautiful thing!... and the "suitcase" comment? LOL! Exactly what I was thinking when she set her eyes on it.

Comment

(mahulvr @ Sep. 20 2006,07:53)   pollar is beautiful!!!any contact number or info of what club to find her...great job,inspirational to all
          I can't count anymore the number of PM's and posts here I have got asking for Pollar's contact info! Must be that smile of hers ........ or could it be that rock hard ozzing and dripping wet enthusiasm behind those panties?

Well, I'll give her a call today and see if she agrees to me posting here.

Comment

Day 6, Tues, Sep 19 -
            Another wonderful day with Lala. Went to see CLICK and spent quality time together....

Sorry no pics.... I might have some more I can dig up of Pollar for you guys as she seems to be the one here that everybody is getting all worked up about... time to start a poll me thinks...

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 19 2006,20:03) Oz I thank you for your recent assistance on my behalf, but as I am quite capable of getting into trouble on my own I must profess to no longer require your assistance in this matter.

Yours,

Snick
              YES INDEED.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(mardhi @ Sep. 20 2006,02:08)
                (gsr911 @ Sep. 20 2006,01:43)
                (anicon @ Sep. 19 2006,22:56) ..Lala is still in 'Barbie' mode, Jay is in 'sexy woman' mode, dont act like a sailor that's been at sea too long 911, they all 'fall in love' with someone & right now you are just infatuated with this cute little LB, give it time before you just end up hurting her feelings when you change your mind.. give it time man, keep in touch with her but don't make promises you won't keep later; trust me on this one, been there, done that!
                Yeah anicon, "making promises I'd soon forget"  U2 song "When love comes to town" and Zeppelin with another one I just can't seem to remember now....

I've been honest so far AND I really do like her.  We'll see what happens.  I've got nothing keeping me in the States now and I'm pretty sure I can up and get here with a sturdy job to boot.

My thoughts are not whether I'll lose my "infatuation" for her, but the opposite.
                dont mean to burst your bubble - but getting a highly paid job in Thailand is next to impossible unless your headhunted here.   I used to get heaps and heaps of resumes from people already here and people who 'wished' to come here - I just threw them all in the bin.     No way would I have hired someone in those circumstances as odds are they would have fucked up somewhere after getting too pissed in the bars, all of which would have reflected on me as their boss.    When I hired expats I brought them in along with their wifes and kids.    No single guy hires for me and we are talking salaries around 200-300k per month for those positions.  

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Just curious Mardhi, but what industry are you talking about?
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 20 2006,09:03) Day 6, Tues, Sep 19 -
                  Another wonderful day with Lala.  Went to see CLICK and spent quality time together....  

Sorry no pics....  I might have some more I can dig up of Pollar for you guys as she seems to be the one here that everybody is getting all worked up about... time to start a poll me thinks...
                  More pics of Lala! NOW!!!!

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 19 2006,22:03) Oz I thank you for your recent assistance on my behalf, but as I am quite capable of getting into trouble on my own I must profess to no longer require your assistance in this matter.

Yours,

Snick
                    I was not assisting I was just telling it like it is.

Trying to help out gsr911 with some realisms of the Thai ladyboy P4P scene. Seems like he has got the blinkers on now though so I wish him all the best.

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 20 2006,08:55) that set me back a weeks pay, but you know how it is with girls....  
                      I'm hoping its not real!

Comment

• Sorry no pics....  I might have some more I can dig up of Pollar for you guys as she seems to be the one here that everybody is getting all worked up about... time to start a poll me thinks...
                        ..add my name to that list too 911!  Not only is she a 'stud',     she's a sexy looking 'stud' too!
                        ..Pollar from the May 2006 gallery..
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Terrific thread. Great pics and comments.

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 20 2006,06:58)
                            Yeah mardhi, the upper end of the monthly pay you are quoting here is about what I make in the States, so that is what I would be shooting for here or anywhere I choose to live.

So, there is really only one way to do it and that IS as an expat.  Just finished a 2 year gig as an expat and they gave me 50% above that in another Asian country for my troubles..

I know the coveted BK gig is a single man's wet dream come true, but a don't get piss drunk - not since school days - and I have a very stable work history.  Perseverance is on my side.....  I'll let you guys know how it goes.
                            My expereince was gained on what I saw with my own eyes and not to mention my own experiences. Luckily thats all changed - I no longer work a big Multinational and have set up my own semi-retirement business, however I have seen so many seemingly 'great' guys completely lose the plot when they come here. The odds are not good for work stability and so many multinationals will not base people in Thailand given any choice in the matter. I know of countless guys that have split up from their wifes and basically lost the plot in their time here. They all held (and sometimes still do Hold) senior leadership positions in big companies. Its for that reason that you will find many shy away from hiring single guys in Thailand for senior positions as we have all seen what temptations can do to their work performance. At least if they have a wife and kids, they tend to think twice - single guys just jump straight in LOL.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 20 2006,13:31) Terrific thread. Great pics and comments. *
                              When you add this to the fact that there is rarely a genuinely new or interesting thread posted by anyone anymore then you are bound to be cynical.

Well Stogie, coming from the guy who has been there done that I am glad to get a thumbs up from you!

I was just getting into my second wind on my third night - I had planned all kinds of 3 way and 4 way scenarios and then I got derailed by Lala. If that goes tits up I promise to come back and do a "In Heat" Part Deux.... and this time really live up to my 'over do it' philosophy.

Until then you guys have been great and due to very popular demand here is Pollar again

Pollar 05-828-6698 (and yes she said I could give her number out)

and another

ME ?!!? holding out? On you guys !!!

And the hits just keep on coming!

kun pra choo-ay !!!

And from my poll it looks like gentlemen do, in fact, prefer Hanes... I mean BIG cock girls!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,03:27) Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
                                Did I go too far?  Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
                                I dont5 think I have ever fallen for one specific LB, what i do is spend 1 week with one for the full GFE and there has been one or 2 that I have lusted after.

However I have learned that it is impossible to have a relationship with a bargirl when you are 6000 miles away.

A weeks wages on a bag! Never done that or bought gold!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X