Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsr911, absolutely brilliant choice of girls.

I think it's been mentioned before, but I'll say it again, every single one of the girls that you had the pleasure of spending some quality time with, i'll do in a heartbeat.

Did you by any chance check out their tool before you bar fine them? It seems like besides their feminine looks and skinny model like bodies, they all seem to share another common trait, a good solid boner.
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

• Great pics mate n love your choice of lbs I really liked when i was there in june but never took her, hope to get the chance at xmas!

Comment

• i really need to re-read my posts before posting them. Aum i ment.

Comment

• WOW...you got my jaw on the floor now. Tyra and Aum, both hotties, but especially Aum. I've seen Aum in Cascades and I was stunned by her beauty. She's so cute and she's oh-so-slutty, you can just tell. Tell me a lil more about your night with her? Good? Bad?

Anyways, excellent photos and keep posting. I'm waiting!!!

Oh and btw...was that bag really 70,000? If so, you're the new air con king in town.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (dummy_plug @ Sep. 22 2006,09:46) WOW...you got my jaw on the floor now. Tyra and Aum, both hotties, but especially Aum. I've seen Aum in Cascades and I was stunned by her beauty. She's so cute and she's oh-so-slutty, you can just tell. Tell me a lil more about your night with her? Good? Bad?

Anyways, excellent photos and keep posting. I'm waiting!!!

Oh and btw...was that bag really 70,000? If so, you're the new air con king in town. *
            How was Aum? hmmm.... horny!

DP, yup it was really 70000 TBH!

Let me explain. I have two sides. One is a total slut who goes for all things physical - a hedonist if you will. coming to BK and living out my LB fantasies was surreal and I had a great time. I still like GG's no doubt and I think that for a long term relationship it could only work for me with a GG.

The other side of me is the exact opposite. This may be hard to grasp, but for a few hours after Lala and I went shopping (she had to stop by her home and I ended up at the pool hall bar next to Big Dogs drinking a coke), I was in a state of ineffable joy.

By a random act of kindness I had reached the highest high I have ever known..... no worries about the baht and no worries about the future. It was like coming for 2 straight hours, but I felt it in every part of my body.

It was exactly because the amount was so large that it had an effect on me.... a few baht to a street beggar would not have worked. I realized what I was capable of in both of these extremes - the total slut and the non-self-centered "friend".

I don't want to get too religious or philosophical on you guys here.... I have tried to make the thread interesting in both pics and posts, but I leave BK today having seen more than just hot LB's and having learned something much more valuable than 70000 THB.

Comment

• By the way, I hope you fed Tyra. She looks like she could use some KFC.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• DP
                Oh and btw...was that bag really 70,000? If so, you're the new air con king in town
                DP, yup it was really 70000 TBH!
                Woooahh..u mean u spent $1873 on a PURSE!! You gotta be kidding, that's the cost of another trip to BJKK, loads of ST's-LT's, probably the cost of LaLa's SRS if she wants one so bad... hey it's your money but really.. a purse??? Couldn't she have used that cash for more resonable items like a few doz. aircons or a big screen HDTV, or even a used car or motorbike there??  

Comment

• DP, yup it was really 70000 TBH!
                  Mate you are clearly on the certifiable list. I can holiday for a week in Thailand for that sort of money.

I am sorry mate but to be honest I cannot believe you spent that sort of cash on a ladyboy. Are you mad or just trying to appear that way?

Comment

• I don't want to get too religious or philosophical on you guys here.... I have tried to make the thread interesting in both pics and posts, but I leave BK today having seen more than just hot LB's and having learned something much more valuable than 70000 THB.
                    Yeah not to spend your airfare for the next flight like that again

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 22 2006,10:42) DP, yup it was really 70000 TBH!
                      Happy to see that someone is just a bit more loonie than I am...

But if it makes you happy and the girl happy, it's all worth it...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Ozzie is right, that's just an outrageous amount of money to spend on a purse. Especially since there are so many more...practical items, you could have used the funds toward (my vote would be for SRS, but thats just me). But you know, it's your money GSR, so as they say "up to you!"

Comment

• If it makes him feel as good as it obviously did, and doesn't affect his financial state, then what difference does it make?

I would have more of a problem if he had paid 5K for s/t's which could affect a whole load of us, but a single, random act like this is ok.

However, i would have spent the money on a return business class airfare!!!, but that is just selfish little me!!!

Way to go GRS and i hope that this trip fulfilled all your deepest, wildest fantasies!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,11:36) No more pics of Lala now, but here is another of Jennie and her milk....  wow!  didn't know that the hormones could actually make these girls lactate!

firstly fantastic post...and i am of the opinion that if you fall for her it makes it all the better...

anyway on the lactating...i didn't know either until i had a sweet taste in my mouth while sucking a malaysian lb's tits. bit of a shock

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Sep. 23 2006,04:40) If it makes him feel as good as it obviously did, and doesn't affect his financial state, then what difference does it make?

I would have more of a problem if he had paid 5K for s/t's which could affect a whole load of us, but a single, random act like this is ok.

However, i would have spent the money on a return business class airfare!!!, but that is just selfish little me!!! *

Way to go GRS and i hope that this trip fulfilled all your deepest, wildest fantasies!! *
                              Yes, the trip did fulfill my wildest fantasies, but that's just what they were - fantasies.

The one "random" act for Lala was real and she won't forget it. It made two people happy and it's not breaking the bank.... to Lala the purse IS her aircon or plasma TV. We throw away money on all kinds of things we don't need as guys. For girls (and you can ask all your GG friends this too) a purse is important - kind of like that diamond ring you bought once... absolutely useless, but shows all the other girls somebody cares about them.

I've been selfish my whole life. I wouldn't give a second thought about dropping a few large on something for me. Doing it for Lala - well worth it. It's what SHE wanted.... ahhhh!! you should have seen the look in her eyes!

I'm back in the world now and not sure if I will go back to BK. I like the thought of having a LB friend, but really had more fun hanging out with Lala than with the "kid in a candy shop" - I'll take this one and that one.. ohh and that one too" part of it. - though that was a boatload of fun in and of itself!

Loonie? Maybe. In love? Always.
                              You guys have fun and somebody go by and LT Gypsy at Cascades for a week - she is so nice. Tell her I got tied up. And go check out Lala! Maybe all this will make sense after you spend a day with her.... who knows... maybe some other fool out there will go buy her that aircon she probably needs.

Comment

• great post
                                thanks
                                but
                                would say the bag will be sold back to shop as soon as your gone
                                thats a normal scam with expensive gifts
                                when you return and ask where it is
                                ITS WAS STOLEN
                                should have got a air-con
                                lot harder to steal lol
                                in love with nat

Comment

Working...
                                X