X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 18 2006,15:25)
    (gsr911 @ Sep. 18 2006,01:47) 13. *Some of these LB's are really just gay boys post operations and hormones..... yeah, they ARE LB's, but inside they are NOT girls. *Who knows why they transform themsleves into LB's.. *Now Lala on the other hand... all women.
    Jennie
    Mardhi, this is what I was referring to in my post above. Just curious about why he said that...GSR?
    I said that because I was with one of these girls and I got her to relax and NOT move around and just sit there... and I held her hands and looked into her eyes... maybe 20 seconds. Then I asked her "Are you a girl inside?" And she said "No, I think I am just gay."

My take on the whole thing (and I could be wrong) is that IF they want the chop they are girls and IF not they are not.

Hey, it's all good. I am just trying to understand more about this whole thing.

Comment

On a side note, the black/white jailhouse look must be in as Lala and Jennie both sport it. Weird.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Jennie
        GOT MILK?
        Attached Files

Comment

Day 5, Monday, Sep 18

Spent the whole day with Lala (eating, shopping, etc.) and then went to Obsessions to give the Mama-san 4 days bar fine for Lala until I leave. Yes yes yes... I know I made the previous comment about no self respecting LB whoremonger comes here and spends the whole week with just one LB (except maybe DP), but guess what... Lala and can actually talk!....

As far as "taking her off the market"as DP says... well we'll see. In the ""No Bull" thread under New, Views Pigg Dog says "You might find this hard believe, but it's actually much easier to sleep with the ladyboys of your dreams than get rid of them"

IF that is really true then Lala and I can spend some more time together.

So, sorry for cutting the pics short here and I hope I gave the "No Bull" guy good reason to come here, but for the next 4 days Lala and I are talking about our future together.

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 18 2006,18:24) So, sorry for cutting the pics short here and I hope I gave the "No Bull" guy good reason to come here, but for the next 4 days Lala and I are talking about our future together.
            Great report, GRS, up to here!!!

DEon't do it - she's just a bargirl!!!!

and yes, i've done it as well!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Wow great pics and report

Cant wait one day to go to BKK and get to meet these LB mmmmmmm.

One can only dream till that time comes!

Comment

(PJ35 @ Sep. 19 2006,05:32) Wow great pics and report

Cant wait one day to go to BKK and get to meet these LB mmmmmmm.

One can only dream till that time comes!
                You should buy your ticket, like now mate.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
                  Did I go too far? Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
                    Did I go too far? Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
                    Certainly not the first and definitely will not be the last

Comment

(gsr911 @ Sep. 19 2006,10:27) Now tell me DP, katoeylover and all you other over the top - "fall in love with that one special LB" guys out there...
                      Did I go too far?  Am I the only one who has lost his heart to one of these girls?
                      Actually, I've fallen in love with Lala. Watch out! But not for me, I'm talking about Ozzie. He's taken two of my true loves away from me.

Comment

More pics please!!! That Lala is a doll!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 19 2006,11:22) More pics please!!! That Lala is a doll!
                          Well, what happened? You didn't try to take her off the market? I talked to her and she said she wants to stay in BK cause of her parents. Also said she was go to the university somewhere here in BK, so taking her back to the world is out of the question.

And who is this Ozzie guy stealing your babes? I mean the guy can only steal one at a time right...? How many does he need?

No more pics of Lala now, but here is another of Jennie and her milk.... wow! didn't know that the hormones could actually make these girls lactate!
                          Attached Files

Comment

And who is this Ozzie guy stealing your babes? *I mean the guy can only steal one at a time right...? *How many does he need?
                            He cannot be trusted. I am not sure if it is his movie star good looks, his chiselled body, his charm, wit or his deep pockets that allow him to wisk a girl away from her betrothed and afterwards they say "DP who ..." and "gsr911 who..." * *

Comment

one at a time right...? How many does he need?
                              Urban legend has it that he has been know to take 2,3 and even 4 at a time.
                              Attached Files

Comment

(ozzie @ Sep. 19 2006,11:50)
                                And who is this Ozzie guy stealing your babes? *I mean the guy can only steal one at a time right...? *How many does he need?
                                He cannot be trusted. I am not sure if it is his movie star good looks, his chiselled body, his charm, wit or his deep pockets that allow him to wisk a girl away from her betrothed and afterwards they say "DP who ..." and "gsr911 who..." * *

Well allll-righty then Ozz-meister!
                                Go get your freak on with as many BK LB's as you can, BUT... you only got one schlong and there are only 24 hours in a day, so you can't be pissing on EVERY fire hydrant in town all at the same time...

Anyway, once I sell the crap in SoCal, get that 300000 THB a month job here and find a condo in a high rise you're gonna have a tough time chasing me all over town... plus... I leave em pretty drained by the time I am through with em.

Hey, now that I got your ear... tell me.
                                Where are all the non-bar girl LB's to be found in BK?

Comment

Working...
                                X