X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She took me to a slightly more up market ST hotel
    "slightly more up market"? ...in downtown Sao Paulo!?
    Mister Arse

Comment

• Well, it was up market compared to the Califfe, the second visit there with Dominique, while getting a good drilling, I observed a couple of blokes looking in thru' the "window" at what was going on. Apparantly all acceptable behavior out there of course.

I must admit to a slightly higher tolerance level than the norm for less up market ST hotels & occassionally that stretches to the LB's / TS / GG's alike.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• (rob69in @ Apr. 02 2007,01:50) Donnnnnny & Thaibound,

read it & weep    I had the pleasure of Sasha & believe me it was a pleasure she has a genuine 8" & loves to drill. She was standing on the street on my last trip to SP, & I just couldn't resist her, she's quite petite for a Brazilian TS & very, very sweet. She took me to a slightly more up market ST hotel & was in no rush at all. But she doesn't speak any english but she knows very well why you are there!  

i suppose having been there and done that, it's understandable you've lost your missionary zeal.
        then again, the fact you didn't go back leaves me believing that maybe a month nailing every lb in nana may yet surpass a month solely devoted to sasha....

though that's a theory i wouldn't mind testing...

Comment

• I just can't find sasha pics, she has been on Brazilian TS quite a bit sometimes getting drilled by TS & blokes, will post if I ever find them again.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• I am a new member and Have only looked at the first page of this thread. I know that each of you deserve applause for your great work. I also know that I am going to love this forum.

Thanks to all of you.

Comment

• Comment

• For Thaibound & Donnnnny, the lovely Sasha, she really is a sweetie.
                Attached Files
                Robin

Comment

• Sasha
                  Attached Files
                  Robin

Comment

• Sasha
                    Attached Files
                    Robin

Comment

• Sasha
                      Attached Files
                      Robin

Comment

• Sasha
                        Attached Files
                        Robin

Comment

• Thaibound & Donnnnnny,

she must be worth the trip to SP on her own, never mind some of the others you will meet,
                          Robin

Comment

• guys be real 95% of these pics are photoshopped.
                            I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

• (cyberalfa @ Apr. 20 2007,21:31) guys be real 95% of these pics are photoshopped.
                              Maybe, but Sasha is real I've been with her, along with some of her freinds in SP, Gracy, Bruna & other Mulata / Moreno TS, 8"- 10" cocks are relatively easy to find in Brazil. Suzzane Holmes is a known 27cm. ( 10.5" ). & I have been with her in Italy. Yes,some have been enhanced, but not all.
                              Robin

Comment

• right i sad 95 %
                                :-)
                                I'm the cyberfucker  

Comment

Working...
                                X