Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to see pics of Ice post-boob job. Also, I'm not entirely sure, but when I saw her on my last night on LOS (the lucky bastard Newcomer barfined her before I could), I don't recall seeing her with braces.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by
      the lucky bastard Newcomer barfined her before I could
      LOL, didnt take him long to get in the swing of things
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Jan. 26 2006,17:35)
        Originally posted by
        the lucky bastard Newcomer barfined her before I could  
        LOL, didnt take him long to get in the swing of things
        Oh I think he's a convert to the dark side. I've traded a few e-mails with him since I got back and he's supposed to send me some pictures! It definately sounded like he had a good time with the ladyboys. I'll try to get him to post pics and reports on the forum.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• BRACES!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• WooHoo! Those two girl are amazing! Great find DP!

Comment

• Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 29 2006,07:36)
              BRACES!!!  
              Hmmm..who are these two??
              This braces thing starts to catch on me..I met a very young girl in the gym who has braces and dimples..and she keeps smiling at me all the time, maybe she likes older men? She is very cute and with thin body and very small breast..well..it really looks like femboy/ladyboy
              Am I strange??
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 29 2006,07:36)
                BRACES!!!
                WOW! These 2 are amazing!
                Please, please, please where di you find them?
                Also tell me the girl on the right isn't a GG? She must be the most convincing lb I've ever seen!

Comment

• Just read an article in my local paper about braces being a fashion fad....meaning girls are using them for no dental reason. Taksin has passed some regulations to clamp down on the sale of braces by non dentists....to try and stamp it out on the basis that

a. The braces could come loose and choke a girl

b. Some of the materials being used may contain lead

I dont think there was any mention about posible damage to teeth...

Interesting...as Ive never seen so many braces as in LOS....and I guess this explains it...

Comment

• Originally posted by (crypton2 @ Jan. 30 2006,15:22)
                    Interesting...as Ive never seen so many braces as in LOS....and I guess this explains it...
                    Well..I guess it's a bit like when colored contact lenses were in great fashion..some 2-3 years ago (??)
                    You could almost find them at the 7/11 and some people got serious damages at their eyes by using poor quality ones!
                    I wouldn't be surprised if braces have become a new fashion!
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by (crypton2 @ Jan. 30 2006,15:22)
                      The braces could come loose and choke a girl
                      If an LB or G.G. with braces gets within 100yards of me she better start running because she'll be choking alright, and its not going to be from her braces Cumming Loose...
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Originally posted by (mirimark @ Feb. 03 2006,09:16)
                        Originally posted by (crypton2 @ Jan. 30 2006,15:22)
                        The braces could come loose and choke a girl
                        If an LB or G.G. with braces gets within 100yards of me she better start running because she'll be choking alright, and its not going to be from her braces Cumming Loose...
                        Funniest thing I've heard all day!

Comment

• Originally posted by (Bam @ Dec. 11 2005,19:36)
                          Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Dec. 11 2005,17:20)
                          How old is that girl?
                          From the looks of that photo.... um.... not that old.

You can see in that photo above that she's shopping at a sporting goods store however check out mirimark's aviator and you will see he's got her in his bedroom next!

Have to hand it to mirimark he's got some magic way of picking up these teenie boppers with braces.
                          What's your secret mirimark? Or should we all call you Master Mirimark now?  
                          this girl is hot - i want her!!! where can i find her??

Comment

• Now that's what I'm talking about. That girl makes me wanna and

Comment

• well done Mr Mirimark, you have just been Knighted.

Comment

• MM, do you have a special brace preference.. or is it actually the girl €˜behind€™ the braces you are interested in ..

/T
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X