Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mister_smith @ Aug. 31 2007,03:07)
    (patrick @ Aug. 30 2007,22:31) Mr.Smith,
    Your obviously very happy in the old dart (as was I before I saw the light and found somewhere better ). So why the fuck do you post on the forum having a shot at people that enjoy a different lifestyle to you?
    Different stokes and all that, hope you enjoyed another balmy summer
    I post on the forum because I too enjoy the company and sexual pleasure of a LB (when I can get it)

and if you read the whole thread properly you'll see that it was Stogie that first had a shot at me for saying that Thailand was enjoyable as an holiday destination but no way would I want to live there

And thanks I did enjoy the summer don't care about the weather
    stogie has a go at everyone who has a different view to him dont take it to heart youll get used to it!?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Aug. 31 2007,21:15) stogie has a go at everyone who has a different view to him dont take it to heart youll get used to it!?
      oh yeah and fair play to Stogie he can take it as well as dish it out, I've been on other forums where people have been banned just for disagreeing with the moderator
      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Banning... that's how they do it! Brilliant! Right... where's the ban button!

So long as I get the last word in I'm OK!

Actually I'm off to Sheffield for a few weeks later this year... and I'm looking forward to it too. Englands not so bad, but I couldn't live there. It's too stressful and complicated.

Comment

Sorry Mr. S, I was surfing a tidal wave of Shiraz last night, so hadn't bothered reading back along the thread, also I usually keep my self nice and avoid the "F" word on such a respectable forum.
          It's funny about the British weather, when I first emigrated to Australia, the weather was not a major reason, but afer so many years here I could not face a 9 month (it seems like that) Yorkshire winter.
          I will be there at Christmas, I love to catch up with family and friends, but Yorkshire in December
          The good news is BKK on 2nd January
          The bad news, wife and father in law, in tow
          Oh more good news...BKK 16th September...solo
          When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 31 2007,21:53) Banning... that's how they do it! Brilliant! Right... where's the ban button!

So long as I get the last word in I'm OK!  

Actually I'm off to Sheffield for a few weeks later this year... and I'm looking forward to it too. Englands not so bad, but I couldn't live there. It's too stressful and complicated.
            try the aberdeen angus burger at burger king while your over its fab then a pint of tetleys

Comment

Yeah and why don't I just have black pudding for breakfast while I'm at it!

"By 'eck, thy nose it's good f'thee!"

Comment

Black pudding is highly underrated!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There are several excellent reasons for that, my friend!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 01 2007,11:43) Yeah and why don't I just have black pudding for breakfast while I'm at it!

"By 'eck, thy nose it's good f'thee!"
                    it will put lead in your pencil too

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 01 2007,14:05) Black pudding is highly underrated!!
                      so is tripe

Comment

I like the countryside.what i don't like anymore,is the way the people are so like sheep.they are so happy to go along with accusing neighbours of a breach of council law,then mysteriously have pictures of themselves in the local papers,being glorified as heroes of the communities.they are happy to spy on neighbours,and report them for trifles.now,most councils sanction spying and listening in on phone calls...... All in the name of anti terrorism and child protection.
                        mud and a scratch on your childs knee = possible child neglect,leading to more serious issues to ask questions over.
                        rucksack on your back = terrorist alert.
                        It has all become too serious and ludicrous for me.i really want to leave britain.plus,myself and most people i know,are still as blacklisted as we all were years ago,by schools,doctors etc.
                        Loving the ladyboys

Comment

the UK is a very unfunny place to live in these days,id hang myself now but i cant afford to buy the rope here.
                          robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Jul. 26 2008,16:38) the UK is a very unfunny place to live in these days,id hang myself now but i cant afford to buy the rope here.
                            you can borrow mine but you have to give it back?

Comment

(moonvisage @ Jul. 25 2008,11:27) plus,myself and most people i know,are still as blacklisted as we all were years ago,by schools,doctors etc.
                              I hope I don't regret asking the question but what were you blacklisted for?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X