Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the sexy new pics. more guys will buy if they see what you are offering....
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

sorry for the delay but ihave been very busy of late

in the meantime would anyone like a massage

Hello I€™m a sexy cute Ladyboy from Bangkok area in Thailand. I currently offer a Massage service to men and women from around the world who are travelling in Bangkok Thailand or living long term in Bangkok

I€™m a Wat Pho qualified masseuse I offer the following types of real professional Thai massage services for people in Bangkok Thailand

1. Traditional Thai Full body Massage.

2. Oil aromatherapy Massage.

Massages can be arranged for anytime of the day or any day of the week and I will come to your home/apartment/office or Hotel to conduct the massage service. Massages normally last for around 2 hours.

For more information and to book Please call now.

Aemmie on +66 87928 4124 from Outside Thailand.
      08 7928 4124 from Inside Thailand.

Or by email at [email protected]

Thanks Aemmie

Comment

Here is a even more resent pic of me taken in mid july 2007

Hello I€™m a sexy cute Ladyboy from Bangkok area in Thailand. I currently offer a Massage service to men and women from around the world who are travelling in Bangkok Thailand or living long term in Bangkok

I€™m a Wat Pho qualified masseuse I offer the following types of real professional Thai massage services for people in Bangkok Thailand

1. Traditional Thai Full body Massage.

2. Oil aromatherapy Massage.

Massages can be arranged for anytime of the day or any day of the week and I will come to your home/apartment/office or Hotel to conduct the massage service. Massages normally last for around 2 hours.

For more information and to book Please call now.

Aemmie on +66 87928 4124 from Outside Thailand.
        08 7928 4124 from Inside Thailand.

Or by email at [email protected]

Thanks Aemmie

Comment

well it seem less guys ar buying now and im not sure why is it because im not an underage ladyboy

Comment

(thaitransit @ Jul. 25 2007,16:43) well it seem less guys ar buying now and im not sure why is it because im not an underage ladyboy
            It has nothing to with you NOT being underage my dear, just maybe there is more competition out there for lb massage's now
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

And not many visitors at the moment too- low season
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
              X