Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, yes, seems to have happened like that.   Tame end unfortuntely for KP, but at least    did have a plan B yesterday.

Adelaide: 1st December. Can we win the toss? If not, I may be over to BKK for the Guess Bar party on Dec 2 !!  
    TT

Comment

I'd buy my ticket now TT, the Guess party sounds like it's going to be fun. Hot ladyboys in school uniforms or Warnie gruntin' and groanin' - no question.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

bring back monty!!!!!      

Comment

I agree get rid of Giles. They are talking about playing 2 spinners but I don't think that's the answer especially if Harmison is still not bowling well.

Comment

(allstar88 @ Nov. 30 2006,07:10) bring back monty!!!!!      
            and bring back the barmy army trumpet player          

Comment

We'll have no singing, trumpeting or fun thankyou very much, your going to sit there and watch the cricket.

Have the crowd control measures got out of hand or what. The Barmy Army are just there to have a bit of fun, create a bit of atmosphere and they get split up and kicked out. Especially for test cricket which lets face it can become a bit flat at times it needs something to keep the atmosphere going.
              I say give them back the trumpet and let them sing because it's not going to stop Australia from winning the ashes but it will make it more enjoyable to watch.

I must admit I've had some bad flashbacks from last year with McGrath still in doubt.

Comment

We won something at last!!!

The toss!

Its 3-0 after 3 overs, a good start so i am going to turn off now and hope for a good score in the morning.Adelaide Ground looks great and plenty of the Barmy Army present.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well, at last a good day for England. Maybe this thing is not over yet!!!

Comment

Thanks for your support from England, KL  

Much better day    and with luck KP & PC will survive the new ball in the morning.   Unfortunately still no trumpeter, and still no Monty.

Andre459 - keep having the flashbacks........ hopefully more on the way!
                    TT

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 01 2006,08:44) We won something at last!!!

The toss!  

Its 3-0 after 3 overs, a good start so i am going to turn off now and hope for a good score in the morning.Adelaide Ground looks great and plenty of the Barmy Army present.
                      i always said us english were a bunch of tossers at last a good batting display the big question is taking 20 wickets        

Comment

(allstar88 @ Dec. 02 2006,01:50) i always said us english were a bunch of tossers at last a good batting display the big question is taking 20 wickets
                        Stop being so negative....

Comment

Collingwood has been impressive and the South African is hard to stop.

The annoying thing is Ponting seems to be trying to bowl Lee into form similar to England with Harmison. Stuart Clarke is our leading wicket taker for fast bowlers this year and had the least number of overs yesterday.

Comment

A draw is looking more likely now.

McGrath is a bit of a worry he looks like Gillespie did last year - slow and no zip. To give him the benefit his foot mustn't be 100% and it's a great batting pitch. They should have played Shaun Tait or Mitchell Johnson who couldn't have done much worse.
                            Warne's form doesn't worry me because Pietersen has to be one of the best I've seen against him, up there with Tendulkar and Lara. Things just got a bit negative.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 02 2006,05:50)
                              (allstar88 @ Dec. 02 2006,01:50) i always said us english were a bunch of tossers at last a good batting display the big question is taking 20 wickets        
                              england 2-0 down,can i be negative now?          

Comment

(allstar88 @ Dec. 06 2006,00:56)
                                (katoeylover @ Dec. 02 2006,05:50)
                                england 2-0 down,can i be negative now?
                                So true, i am disgusted by what i watched today.

Comment

Working...
                                X