Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(TTChang @ Dec. 14 2006,18:52) Monty back.  The trumpeter back. Warney dropped a catch

= good day for    

Now can the batsmen do it to get us back to 2-1?
    no!            

Comment

can they f**ck!
      Very probably, but they cant f**cking bat!    What a miserable day, except KP, Monty, & Harmy - our 3 best batsmen.  Does that say it all?

Trumpeter was playing Christmas Carols by 7pm, probably Last Post by tomorrow.

BKK in 3 days time, on the way back to UK....now that HAS cheered me up      Should have taken Ozzies advice 3 weeks ago:-
      TTChang you might want to cancel that trip downunder and head straight back to LOS. Because if your cricket team is fucked you might as well be also  
      TT

Comment

Can we re-title this thread 'The Battle Ends'?

BKK in 2 days time for TTChang planB - some relief    ...........from this Ashes carnage    
        TT

Comment

make the most of it lads ,ashes will be lost in the next 24 hours   can we avoid a 5-0 hammering? but dont give up we will win back the ashes in 2 years time in mother england      

Comment

(allstar88 @ Dec. 16 2006,18:45) make the most of it lads ,ashes will be lost in the next 24 hours   can we avoid a 5-0 hammering? but dont give up we will win back the ashes in 2 years time in mother england      
            make that 48 hours            

Comment

It'll be 3 zip tomorrow .... England you are the weakest link , good bye

Comment

The battle ends. Australia wins back the Ashes 3-0

I hope some of you were lucky enough to watch Adam Gilchrist score the second fastest hundred in history yesterday

Comment

Of course now the only interest is whether Warney can get his 700th wicket at the G on boxing day.

Comment

Well played!

A great display by Australia, and especially Ponting. Must be one of the Greatest ever.
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Keep going ozzie!   After 4 weeks of it - from every coach driver, barman, pieman, boony army, & wine man, etc in 3 corners of Australia....I can take it calmly      

But the best news was that I found out the result from an internet cafe in LOS....following Anthony Robbins' view that our overriding aims in life are to avoid pain & maximise pleasure.  A flight from Perth to BKK did both of those!  

Yes, congratulations - we have been well & truly  
                      TT

Comment

Bloody hell, like your new avatar, andre!  
                        TT

Comment

well done ozzies still the best team in the world i just hope it does not take another 18 years for us poms to win the ashes?

Comment

i just hope it does not take another 18 years for us poms to win the ashes?
                            The best thing for England is your squad is so young in another 2 years time with fit players you should have a good team. Whereas Australia in another 2 years will probably have to change half our team.

The original urn is actually in Australia at the moment and as Ponting said it's too delicate to travel and it should be left here for safe keeping. Now we've got our hands on it your not getting it back.

Great set up for Warne's 700th at the MCG. Great to see Michael Clarke cement his place, Gilchrist what a hitter and Hussey for Man of the Series.
                            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Are there any Englishmen who may have missed the cicket scores. Ponting allstars 3 Freddie & the dreamers 0 (zip! Zilch!) sorry chaps

Comment

Funny guy

Dave...
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X