• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're the MAN THAIBOUND!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• thanks for running the competition all season smuttley. well done.

lots of luck involved for me to start up week three and take the whole thing down, but i'm looking forward to the awards presentation nonetheless.
      so, um, when should i expect the limo to take me to the 1st class thai air flight to get to the guess bar in time to receive my goldplated ats b-ball cap?
      i'm soooo excited!

Comment

• Congraats thhaiboound you won it fair and square!! If we arer in LOS at the same time I will buy you a couple of beers!!

Thanks to Smuttley for running the comp as well!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• The Pro Bowl should be the weekend before the Super Bowl. Then maybe people would give a shit. Yea, I know the players on the Super Bowl teams wouldn't be playing.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Feb. 07 2007,20:19) The Pro Bowl should be the weekend before the Super Bowl.  Then maybe people would give a shit.  Yea, I know the players on the Super Bowl teams wouldn't be playing.        
            think of it as a prairie oyster to be taken the next morning (figuratively) to help with the hang-over.

lots of people get melancholy right after the superbowl, what with such a long dry spell ahead before they can cheer again. the probowl's not even really football with all the limitations placed on formations and the pussy-ass hitting they do to their millionaire mates.

although, sometimes the last 5 minutes of a close one, with 10,000usd cash to the winners on the line, some of the 'reserves' really want that pocket change to buy their ladies 'drinks'...and the hitting starts to happen.

tune in late and maybe get lucky.
            but i'm already focused on 'march madness' -- *the* greatest event in sport (since the olympics went professional).

Comment

• College Sports...
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Feb. 08 2007,19:01)    

College Sports...  
                We will most definitely try a final four poll KL........we tried last year and it failed miserably but we will throw it out there again and see who salutes

The Pro Bowl is the most pisspoor of all the all star games. Basketball and Hockey have a ton of offense and the Baseball all star game has the World Series home field depending on the outcome. A lot of the people voted in the Pro Bowl beg out for minor injuries and the ones who do show do their level best to avoid injury..........very very boring

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                X