Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I threw up before the first quarter and again between the 3rd and 4th quarter! Can't eat and I feel like shit...

This is the best day of my life!!!

All throughout the game I kept asking myself how we were gonna lose it and when we turned it over in the fourth on a trick play my heart sank and I thought "Oh, fuck... here we go!"

What a classic game - I hope I never see anythimng like that again!

I think that we really do have a shot at the big dance...  

Go Seattle, tomorrow!  

Comment

• Great game thatannd i am well chuffed for the Aints!! No matter who wins today i think they have a GREAT shot at getting to the Super bowl.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 13 2007,23:51) I threw up before the first quarter and again between the 3rd and 4th quarter! Can't eat and I feel like shit...

This is the best day of my life!!!

All throughout the game I kept asking myself how we were gonna lose it and when we turned it over in the fourth on a trick play my heart sank and I thought "Oh, fuck... here we go!"

What a classic game - I hope I never see anythimng like that again!

I think that we really do have a shot at the big dance...  

Go Seattle, tomorrow!  
        I wouldn't sweat it SB, I think the Saints are destined this year.

Right now though as I speak Rex Grossman is looking All Pro and the Seahawks are playing like a team with 7 losses

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Great games again today!!!!!! An OT and another Tom Brady classic

And we have a tie at the top!!!! More tommorow night!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• that was perhaps the besst weekend of playoff games of all time from top to bottom pun intended!! evenn the indy game 15-6 annd without a tD was intriguing until the end!! ROCK ON to next weekend and....
            BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• Bad weekend of picks
              However....great sex with My Sexy Asian LB

I was pleased with all the close games, just 3 points away on 3 of em....wow best weekend of football ever

I was sooo pissed about the Eagles game tho, when she asked (My LB), "Honey ready to go to the TS Club?"....I just sat ready to tear in my beer  

Oh well here cums the last playoffs
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• I was sooo pissed about the Eagles game tho...
                I must have missed that one... who did they play again?

Comment

• 69-69 not even a cunthair separates Stogie Bear and Blue Ballz!!!

Thaibound still has a shot with 66.

Comment

• New England and The Saints for the superbowl... that's me picks...

Comment

• Confrence Championship Weekend

Game #1

Sunday January 21st at 3:00 PM EST

New Orleans Saints (11-6) at Chicago Bears (14-3)

Bears by 2 1/2

Okay given that home field typically gives a team a 3 point edge this would mean that in actuality the Saints are a 1/2 point favorite which means even Vegas has fallen in love with the Saints. Rex Grossman finally pulled it all together last week but the BIG question is can he do it 2 weeks in a row? The Saints seem to have that certain magic that other Super Bowl teams have had in the past, The Steelers and Bettis and Big Ben last year, The Rams with the Kurt Warner thing a few years ago, The tuck rule with TB and the Patriots, The Catch with Montana and on and on..........the Saints may be this years team of destiny?

Gotta go with the Saints

Game # 2

Sunday January 21st at 6:30PM EST

New England Patriots (14-4) at Indianapolis Colts (14-4)

Colts by 3

Once again if Vegas automatically awards the home team 3 points that would make this a pick-em game wouldn't it? Kind of seems fitting doesn't it with the third clash between these two AFC rivals. CAn Peyton overcome the Manning curse and pull the Colts into the Superbowl finally or will the magic of this generations version of Bart Starr, Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana also know as Tom Brady (from that former football factory known as Michigan) continue to prevail??? Tom Brady and Peyton both were less then spectacular last week but when needed TB puled out the TD!!!!!

Go BLue and Go Brady!!!!!! My pick is the Pats

All tied up with only two more weeks to go and as stated by PD Thaibound is still in it also but he will need some luck down the line.

Attached Files

Comment

• So Stogie picks both underdogs!  

His good ole boys from Nawlins may be playing in the snow in Chicago.

And the Hoosier Dome will be noisier than the Heavan-Honey video!

So what does Blue Ballz do?  And how can he exploit the fact that if the Saints make it to the Super Bowl that Stogie's going to pick em despite the fact that they'll be about a touchdown underdog?

The straightforward choice is for BB to pick the two favorites.  But then there's about a 1 in 4 chance that Stogie locks it up this weekend.

Now BB could match Stogie's picks and hope for the Saints to win so he can pick the Pats in the Super Bowl ove rthe Saints.  But then Thaibound could pick the favorites with a 1 in 4 shot that he'd be leading going into the Super Bowl and then taking the Colts and forcing both Stogie and BB to take the Bears.  So that's not an option.

There's an intiguing option of taking the Colts and Saints and even if the Colts lose and Saints win he couldf come back with the Pats in the super Bowl for a tie.  But if both his teams lost he could be behind both Stogie and Thaibound.

Think BB will go with the two favorites.

If they split and Thaibound wins both games then they're both a point up on Thaibound.  If the Saints are in the Supe Bowl then Stogie picks the Saints and BB the AFC team eliminating Thaibound.  But if the Bears win  then perhaps both Stogie and BB will hop on the AFC team giving Thaibaound a chance to win the Bears.

Ya know I was in bed thinking of ladyboys and about ready to      but I couldn't get this shit outa my head.      

Comment

• Yeah... pretty much what I was thinking...

Comment

• Ahhhh.............but who knows what kind of a clinker the organizer may throw in for the Super Bowl

Just to make the finish more interesting!!!!!!

Comment

• You know as soon as the games were over i was going to post my picks as the two dogs-same as stogie. I gave him a sporting chance by picking the Chargers and look what that got me. that stupid freaking cornerback-all he had to do was fall down and the game was all but over!!!

The Colts v Aints would be the most intruiging game. I will sleep on my picks I have to go to san fran tonight and will be back on friday morning. I cant see grossman getting it done and the Bears vaunted D wasnt all that godd, was it?? Seattle should have won that game.

What to do?? picks to follow. if I pick the same as Stogie, the thaibound has to pick the favs and hope to pass us both-hummmmmmm.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• These games are the last two before the Big One, should they be worth more?

Super Bonus for Super Bowl?

Hmmm...I need to ponder doing my work during the week and staying away from the ladyboy this weekend....I need a dam rest  and better picks
                                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X