Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Eagles win its them.........the Giants win its the Seacocks!!!!!

If you saw the postgame I thought Parcells was going to cry  

I fucking hate the Cowboys!!!! I love it!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• I'm rooting for the Giants then. Because even though we put the hurt on the Eagles a few weeks ago I don't think the Saints can do it again, and after watching the Seahawks I'd rather play them!

Comment

• the Cowgirls should have won that game!! I hate them so i actually got wood when they fucked up the snap at the end. Well, my mind was racing with the thought of huge, hard Brazilian LB cock though-that might have been it.

the Colt game man how condservative is herm edwards??

Now for todays game everyone made the picks of the Pats/eagles except Kevin who picked the Gmen but he picked the Cowgirls so he is already down 2 points. BTW so did thaibound and SamplerDoc so they arer both down 2 points as well. i just hope the games are good uns today. The Jets have had a GREAT seaon no matter how it ends up today. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

If I were you stogie i would deffo want to plat Seattle next week. The sainnts will do a lot of biz against that secondary. That piece of shit TO dropped anothher pass that would have give his team a first down and kept a drive alive. the tuna shhould have gotten in his kitchen that fucking mutt!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• In an office pool I picked Stogie's Saints to go all the way.

I knew everyone would be hopping on AFC teams butv who knows which one will prevail.

Figure the Saints will get there and hope Reggie has a big day.

So perhaps two wins by New York, New York today?
          Or New Jersey, New Jersey?

Comment

• TD Giants on the opening drive!

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 08 2007,04:52) TD Giants on the opening drive!      
              And then nothing!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 07 2007,15:44)
                (PigDogg @ Jan. 08 2007,04:52) TD Giants on the opening drive!      
                And then nothing!
                It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Comment

• My pics for next weekend - All home games again, except for the Pats. It think they can hook one over the Chargers.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• i guess the fat lady sang.

Comment

• WAY To Go E A G L E S...
                      EAGLES

Now if we had played with point spread in effect then only two favs would have won.
                      Makes it interesting eh
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Guys

I apologize for being way behind on this weeks games. been really busy but I should have the current spreads and all up tonight by 8PM CST

Sorry I know you missed my innane analysis

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Thought you got gang raped by a bunch a ladyboys  

I was worried for ya....really
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• The way I see it all the games could go either way. Biggest spread is Chicago at home in the cold but their qb's arm is as limp as ladyboy dick with excessive hormones.

Comment

• As promised here it is

NFL PLayoffs Week #2

Game # 1

Indianapolis Colts (13-4) at Baltimore Ravens (13-3)

Ravens by 4

Saturday January 13th 4:30 PM EST

The Colts defense actually showed last weekend but I think the Chiefs anemic offense had just as much to do with it as anything. Now this week they face Jamal Lewis and the Ravens but the name of this game will be the defense. McNair is experienced and still one of the toughest in the league so the Ravens will score on the Colts. The question is will the Colts score on the Ravens. I think this is a time where the home team "doesn't" win.

My pick is the Colts

Game # 2

Philadelphia Eagles (11-6) at New Orleans Saints (10-6)

Saturday January 13th 8PM

Saints by 5

The Eagles have been the talk of the league with the way they have finished sans Donovan McNabb and they are facing a Saints franchise that has exactly "one" playoff win in their 40 year exsistence. But this is really a brand new era for the Saints franchise with a great QB in Brees, outstanding RBs in McCallister and Reggie Bush and a young strong WR corp. Their defense is average at best so this promises to be a shootout that yes Stogie your Saints should win!!!

My pick is the Saints

Game # 3

Seattle Seahawks (10-7) at Chicago Bears (13-3)

Sunday January 14th 1PM

Bears by 8 1/2

By and far this is the biggest point spread of any of the games at 8 1/2. Could have something to do with the Seahawks getting lucky as hell last weekend when Romo choked and the result of their game October 1st when the Bears pummeled the Seahawks 37-6. The Seahawks are playing better lately and the Bears are winning despite a sad offense with a weak QB. I think that there are going to be a lot of bookies whining in Vegas after the Seahawks pull the upset of the playoffs.

My pick is the Seahawks

Game # 4

New England Patriots (13-4) at San Diego Chargers (14-2)

Sunday January 14th 4:30PM

Chargers by 4 1/2

This game will be a classic!!!! You have probably the best RB in the game today going against one of the greatest clutch QBs in the game today. Tom Brady is 11-1 in playoff games and has a streak of 10 straight playoff games with a TD pass. On the other hand Marty Shottenheimer (sic) carrys a 5-12 playoff record and has lost 5 straight games. MVP Tomlinson will need to produce and Shawn Merriman will need to have his defense in the Pats backfield pressuring TB have a chance in this game. I've got to go with that old Wolverine QB (from back when they could win Bowl games) and the Patriots.

My pick is the Patriots

Okay for those of you that haven't already made your picks have at it!!!!

Comment

• well, spanked a bit last week trying to make up ground,
                                in a total quandry now, but here goes

ravens

saints

bears

chargers

bkk in six days, ahh
                                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Working...
                                X