X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PigDogg @ Dec. 28 2006,21:25)
    (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 26 2006,13:23) Okay as promised here a re three suggested scenarios for the playoffs...........
    B for in the butt Bob.
    then i'll go with the
    Bams
    Biefs
    Bitans
    Beagles
    and
    Bears 28-17
    as for the post-season,
    of course, per chance i'm leading, fuck the post-season and give me that hat! i KNOW the guess girls will be offering me freebies just to try it on!
    but if someone (no names) disallows my taking the lead, would i be out of line to offer a simpler (?) scenario:
    once the play-offs are set, do a one-time-only bracket, picking *all* the winners (like most march madness pools),
    with (perhaps?) 1 point for first round (wild card), 2 points for semis, 4 points for championships and 8 points for superbowl?
    then we can just log on one time and get back to boffing the babes (well, those of us lucky enough to be breathing thru those multi-colored pillows anyway)
    just a thought,
    and my thanks to smutski for a job well-done.
    hear hear
    now...if i'm not off-topic -- is there a place in bangkok we boys might best root for ourselves during the play-offs "live" - although i'm guessing 1am-10am bkk tiime might limit those options...

Comment

• RAMS

CHIEFS

SAINTS

PATS

EAGLES

BEARS 24 PACK 16
      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• Rams

My pick is the Chiefs

My pick is the Panthers

My pick is the Pats

My pick is the Eagles

My pick is the Bears 21-17

Comment

• Game 1. St. Louis Rams
          Game 2. Jacksonville Jaguars
          Game 3. New Orleans Saints
          Game 4. Tennessee Titans
          Game 5. Philadelphia Eagles

Bonerus Game:
          Chicago Bears 31 Green Bay Packers 12

Just want to add my thanks to Smuttley. This has been a lot of fun, and I think we all appreciate the effort you've put into this. Thank you

Comment

• just recived a frantic call from Sampler Doc.  He just rolled out of bed with a beautiful TS  

but away fronm his computer and realized he did not make his picks.

So Sampler Doc's picks are......................

St. Louis Rams

Chiefs

Carolina Panthers

Tennessee Titans (8-7)

My pick is the Eagles

My pick is the Packers  21-17

Comment

• By a pube!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Just an FYI for everyone Thaibound left the Saints/Carolina game off his picks but sent me a PM picking the Saints within time.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• We are in for a very interesting finish here guys and gals!!!!!

Only game left on the slate is the Eagles/Falcons and after MY GREAT FUCKING LIONS TROUNCED THE Cowgirls!!!!!! The Eagles have clinched the Division and have subsequently benched Jeff Garcia to save him for the playoffs so anything can happen. The Falcons have nothing but a lame duck coach to play for and since everyone on the board picked the Eagles everyone will either have one more win or one more loss at the end of this day and the Bonerus game will really come into play!!!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

• Good Job Detroit !
                    Can't believe the Freggi'n Saints Lost. I swear, I have never bet them to win, and I will never bet them again to win.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Jan. 01 2007,01:50) By a pube!!!!!!

Yes but it was her pube

Thanks for taking my picks and posting them PigDogg, I owe ya a few  and btw....I was not really frantic, it was simply the pleasure of a sexy LB in bed with me but mostly the excitement of NFL action on ATS   

Well, now that I am home to enjoy the new years eve action and football...cheers guys
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• PLAYOFF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay as I said in the Standings post we are going to have a playoff competition and continue the scores the way they ended the regular season. But since there are fewer games and no opportunities for bonerus points we will give you two points per correct pick. Also I hope everyone continues but we are narrowing the competitors to the top 5. Blueballz, Stogiebear, Thaibound, Samplerdoc, and Kevin4252. The bottom 5 can compete for the title of 6th Best!!!!!!!

Week# 1 Wildcard Weekend

Saturday Jan 6th @ 4:30 PM EST

Kansas City Chiefs (9-7) at Indianapolis Colts (12-4)

Colts by 6 1/2

This is a tough matchup for the Colts with Larry Johnson the second best running back leading the way for the Chiefs and Indy's pathetic run defense it could be interesting. Manning will attack the Chiefs pass defense but keep in mind Ty Law at one CB is very experienced and could alos be a factor. Look for a high scoring game here with the potent Colts offense pulling it out.

My Pick is the Colts

Saturday January 6th @ 8:00 PM EST

Dallas Cowboys (9-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-7)

Seahawks by 3

The Cowboys, also known as the NFL's version of Days of Our Lives, are in a deathspin that only a merciful end to this season and removal of the cancer known as Terrell Owens will cure. The Seahawks snuck into the playoffs after last years Super Bowl appearance and should advance after all the Cowboys LOST TO THE FREAKING STINKING LIONS!!!!!!! nuff said

My pick is the Seahawks

Sunday January 7th @ 1:00 PM EST

New York Jets (10-6) at New England Patriots (12-4)

Patriots by 9

This is the largest spread of any of the games this weekend and it is predicated on how strong the Patriots are looking in recent weeks. The Jets behind rookie coach Eric ManGENIUS are looking very good as well and should be proud of their accomplihments. Pennington has come into his own and they have a good young team. But young will be their downfall in this game.

My pick is the Patriots

Sunday January 7th at 4:30 PM EST

New York Giants (8-8) at Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)

Eagles by  6 1/2

Now Eagles and Giants fans repeat after me "Thank You Detroit Lions for beating the Cowgirls last week" This amazing upset not only helped push the Giants into the playoffs but also handed the Eagles the Diviosn crown on  a silver platter. The Eagles rested a lot of starters after learning about the upset and will be fresh for this game not to mention that they are still hot as hell. Considering the state that the Giants are in the Eagles should cruise and will

My pick is the Eagles

Thats it and everyone feel free to pick

Comment

• colts
                          cowboys
                          pats
                          eagles
                          i'm pickin EARLY in case i missed one.
                          four games right?
                          just 4?
                          fore?
                          and in the bonerus game i'll take...
                          femmeboys 33 ladyboys 35 - they win with a safety in 2 OT, or 1LT

Comment

• Chiefs
                            Cowboys
                            Pats
                            Giants

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Smuttley let me get this straight that we are picking the games straight up-NOT with the spread. Correct??

Comment

• All the home teams will win! That is my pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X