Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old BB is back where he belongs and i would like to thank the giannts for sucking so much!!!

i think we should end this after the regular season-if I am in the lead that is!!! personally if we continue thru the playoffs I would like us to use the spread annd use Smuttleys "formula" for the scores. BTW for the boner points in the Eagles game-I WANT A RECOUNT!!! i coulda made ATS football picking history!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND......J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Comment

• Ok I haven't read all the posts but I saw NFL and was wondering can anyone give me some info on the ladyboy scene in Vegas as I'm heading there in a few months??

Comment

• (flange @ Dec. 27 2006,22:15) Ok I haven't read all the posts but I saw NFL and was wondering can anyone give me some info on the ladyboy scene in Vegas as I'm heading there in a few months?
        This is obviously a joke, right?

Comment

• well I'm stopping off in bangcock on my way back and there's no short supply of info there, but I'm looking for a head start... no joke

Comment

• In which case please locate the forum posting guidelines and give them some of your time.

Thanks,

Stogie

Comment

• Thanks kingpin you've been soooooooo helpful

Comment

• (flange @ Dec. 27 2006,11:55) Thanks kingpin you've been soooooooo helpful  
                Dude........

First you come on a "Football" thread and start asking questions about the Ladyboy scene in Las Vegas and expect a straight answer then you get pissed cause someone points out the ignorance of your question

I suggest you review the previous 18 pages of this thread and point out where we are offering any locations of LBs anyfuckingwhere let alone Las Fucking Vegas

You're really kind of lucky it was only Stogie who ripped you wait until Mirimark reads this

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Please see the IQ thread and start there for Lb action at the football game next month in Vegas
                  http://www.asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....;t=8087
                  Hope that link helps
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• College Bowl Week, Now this is exciting.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Rams.
                      Chiefs.
                      Saints.
                      Patriots.
                      Eagles.

Bears (17) FudgePackers ( 13)
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• So, are we ending this comp after the regular season or what?? BTW whats my prize smuttley?? picks:

ST LOUIS

KANSAS CITY-NEVER CONFIDENT PICKING WITH HERM THOUGH!

NEW ORLEANS-WHO DAT!!

NEW ENGLAND

PHILLY

BONER GAME:
                        da bears 31 green bay 7

Comment

• St. Louis Rams (7-8) at Minnesota Vikings (6-9)
                          Jacksonville Jaguars (8-7) at Kansas City Chiefs (8-7)
                          Carolina Panthers (7-8) at New Orleans Saints (10-5)
                          New England Patriots (11-4) at Tennessee Titans (8-7)
                          Atlanta Falcons (7-8) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-6)

Mon(Sun)day Night Bonerus
                          Green Bay Packers 23 at Chicago Bears 31

Comment

• Twice in a season Mr Bear has picked against his beloved Saints!!

What is the world coming to? Disgraceful
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Yup... it's true! But this game will see a desperate Panther team against a second string Saints team and even though it's at 'The Dome' The Saints will take the los and get ready for the playoffs...

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 26 2006,13:23) Okay as promised here a re three suggested scenarios for the playoffs...........
                                B for in the butt Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X