Game 2. Buffalo Bills
    Game 3. Detroit Lions
    Game 4. San Diego Chargers
    Game 5. Pittsburgh Steelers

Monday Night Bonerus Game:
    New York Giants 31 Jacksonville Jaguars 10

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 15 2006,16:35)

colts (count on t.o. to drop the game-winner. again.)

texans (they actually do have a football team - even with the stupidest #1 draft pick in the history of organized sport -- okay, maybe not as bad as sam bowie over jordan, but pretty damn close)

cardinals ( i think they are chokesters enuf to lose to ANYbody, but maybe the gods will throw denny a bone this week.)

chargers (should be the best team in the nfl and maybe by play-off time they will be. this is their chance to start acting like it)

steelers (suck almost enuf to lose to the downs, but not quite)

the jags can play - but will they play? how the fuck do i know, but since nobody else seems to think so, i'm gonna vote for EXCITEMENT

jags 28- giants 24
      (and most of that in the 4th quarter)

Comment

• (mirimark @ Nov. 13 2006,23:03)  Fucking PigDogg,  Carolina 24 BUCs 10.  He nailed it.
        I thought I was getting the Boner points this week.
         Good job to Thaibound also.

one fucking field goal from perfection (and almost a tie for first place after a late start in the season), but instead pigdogg NAILS it and i'm lost in the pack again?

too early to bet the colts will finally break miami's undefeated season record? if they take the cowboys this week, they become unstoppable.

until they blow it in the play-offs when manning gets slightly injured and the rest of the team is revealed to be quite mediocre.

just my 2¢. bitter 2¢ at that.

damn, i need me some ladyboy ass.

my my, i could eat a slice of Pi.

Comment

• WEEK #11

Game #1 Indianapolis Colts (9-0) at Dallas Cowboys (5-4)

Game #2 Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Houston Texans (3-6)

Game #3 Detroit Lions (2-7) at Arizona Cardinals (1-8)

Game #4 San Diego Chargers (7-2) at Denver Broncos (7-2)

Game #5 Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-6)

Monday Night Bonerus Game

New York Giants (6-3) 24 at Jacksonville Jaguars (5-4) 17

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 12 2006,23:47)
            (mirimark @ Nov. 12 2006,00:39) Whats the matter Smuttley ?   ARE YOU SCARED ?          
            Sorry MM

I've been bleeding Maize and Blue since I was old enough to know what football was. I have a lot of superstions when it comes to Michigan Football and one is never place any kind of wagers.

I know one thing this is game should live up to the hype.

I also know I really like this Michigan team.

All I can say is..................

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

football people who are not from the mid-west, and
            michigan in particular, get bored with, even annoyed
            and hostile about, the talk about u.of.m football and
            the ohio state game. it has to do with regional passions. i am from detroit and when you talk about football in michigan you are talking about the maize and blue. nobody i know of gives a s---t about the lions.
            they are a joke. have won one playoff game in my lifetime. i have 2 businesses in san francisco. in the bay area when you talk football it is about the 49'ers
            and the raiders. the 'big game' between cal and stanford is just a party. the general population doesn't give the s----t about either school. you find this difference in other regions. in wisconsin the passion is
            for the packers. the univ. has its following and has had some success, but there is not the life & death passion
            that the packers generate. so if you go on a visit to
            michigan don't be irritated by the yahoo, rah rah talk about the maize and blue. it is just what foorball in
            michigan means

Comment

• COLTS

texans

cards

chargers

steelers

jags over the giants (beginning of the end for the giants methinks) 21-20
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• (kempthorn @ Nov. 17 2006,00:37)
                (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 12 2006,23:47)
                (mirimark @ Nov. 12 2006,00:39) Whats the matter Smuttley ?   ARE YOU SCARED ?          
                Sorry MM

I've been bleeding Maize and Blue since I was old enough to know what football was. I have a lot of superstions when it comes to Michigan Football and one is never place any kind of wagers.

I know one thing this is game should live up to the hype.

I also know I really like this Michigan team.

All I can say is..................

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

football people who are not from the mid-west, and
                michigan in particular, get bored with, even annoyed
                and hostile about, the talk about u.of.m football and
                the ohio state game.  it has to do with regional  passions.  i am from detroit and when you talk about football in michigan you are talking about the maize and blue.  nobody i know of gives a s---t about the lions.
                they are a joke.  have won one playoff game in my lifetime.  i have 2 businesses in san francisco.  in the bay area  when you talk football it is about the 49'ers
                and the raiders.  the 'big game' between cal and stanford is just a party.  the general population doesn't give the s----t about either school.  you find this difference in other regions.  in wisconsin the passion is
                for the packers.  the univ. has its following and has had some success, but there is not the life & death passion
                that the packers generate.   so if you go on a visit to
                michigan don't be irritated by the yahoo, rah rah talk about the maize and blue.  it is just what foorball in
                michigan means
                Kempthorn

I'm sure this strikes you as Bad as it did me today...........
                http://www.freep.com/apps....1117011

And for it to happen the day before "The Game" especially this year.

The Team......The Team.......The Team

Attached Files
                It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• If you care about sport, about spectacle thenn you should care about Mich v ohio state. I am from new york where college football isnt on the radar but as a sports fan I have to recognise that this is one of the most, agruably, the greatest rivalry inn college football if not all of North American sports.

I was shocked to hear about Coach Schembechlers death today-of ALL days. He WAS Michigan football and he did a lot for the university as a whole. i never knew that he GRADUATED ANND COACHED at Ohio State. i feel for everyone at U ofM. I dont hvae a dog in this fight so I kind of look at it with a bit of ambivelence but I really look forward to this match-especially since i will be in new york and ahve the day off!! i know there will be a moments silence before the game and hope the OSU fans traet it with repect and honor it. Picks to follow...

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• PICKS:

INDY

HOUSTON

ARIZONA-Boy this might be the toilet bowl game of the year!!

DENVER

PITTSBURGH

BONER GAME:

JAGS 24 NY GIANTS 14 though i dont like picking against the jets or gmen!!!

Comment

• Dallas
                      Buffalo
                      Arizona
                      Denver
                      Pittsburgh

Jacksonville 31-23
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I'm a Ohio State Buckeye born and bred. But when I found out BO Schmebeckler Died the day before the BIG Game, really FLipp'n Sucks man.
                        I Love BO. I'll miss him for a Long, Long Time.

Go Buckeyes.
                        God BLess Michicgan and Bo's Family.
                        The Wolverines rock !
                        Attached Files
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• My pick is the Colts

My pick is the Texans

My pick is the Lions

My pick is the Chargers

My pick is the Steelers

Monday Night Bonerus Game

My pick is the Jaguars 24-17  
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• I want to thank Mirimark and Blueballz, two of my biggest antagonists, yet two very much considerate friends for their condolences on the passing of a true Icon of University of Michigan sports.

I actually met Bo on a couple of occasions, the first when I was active duty and he actually remembered me the second time and asked how my military career was going. The man was a true legend in the state of Michigan and never got the respect in college football he deserved. This was best emphasized by Joe Paterno.

As far as the game is concerned although the outcome didn't turn out the way I wanted it was a classic by the two very best teams in College football this year without a doubt.........that being said I'm not sure a "rematch" is in order. If USC or Florida win out to get there they should play in the championship but those are the only two teams that are deserving ahead of Michigan....................the only resolution to this is a playoff system of some sort. It is archaic for the NCAA to continuously avoid this, it would be a multi million dollar franchise ahead of everything in sports including the NCAA basketball tournament and the Super Bowl.............OK off my soapbox, oh BTW BB Bo got a "Graduate" degree from O$U he got his bachelors from Miami U where he played ball for Wayne Woodrow Hayes...........

Breakdown on todays games

Colts 7-4
                            Texans 6-5
                            Cardinals 8-3
                            Chargers 6-5
                            Steelers 11-0

Giants 6 (22.9) Jaguars 5 (20.6)

Attached Files
                            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• So whats the summary so far mean
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• It just lets you see in advance how many people picked the games wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X