Game 4. Chicago Bears
    Game 5. New Orleans Saints

Monday Night Bonerus:
    Seattle Seahawks 37 Green Bay Packers 17

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 22 2006,11:22)
      Jaguars (in a loose one)
      Ravens (just because)
      Bengals (because the other team is the f***ing browns, for chrissake)
      Patriots (for no reason)
      Saints (michael who?)

Seahawks by less than 9 1/2; let's say...

Seattle 28 - Pack 20

Comment

• Bills.
        Steelers.
        Browns.
        Patriots.
        Falcons.
        Packers ( 31 ) Seahawks ( 17 )

Why ? Well, I went 4 wins and 1 Loss last week and still I am in the cellar.
        So maybe if I pick all the Underdogs this week and some win I'll still be in the cellar.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• JAGS

RAVENS

BENGALS

PATS

SAINTS

SEAHAWKS 31     PACK 3
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• Buffalo
            Pittsburgh
            Cleveland
            New England
            Atlanta

Seattle 24-17
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• OK Its about 3:30PM CST and 4 of the top 5 dudes are missing from the picks this week including the top 2 BluBallz and Oldasiahand......... Also missing is Stogie and SamplerDoc. The contest is about as tight as a virgin straight guy before Talisha nails him so Lets go guys there aren't any mulligans

Now while I'm on here I would just like to editorilize and vent a bit after another fucking embarressment by the motor city PUSSYS on thanksgiving. As most of you who patrionize this forum are aware I'm from the great state of Michigan and I'm a major supporter of athletics in that state (with that exception of anything form that cow college in East Lansing) but the Detroit Lion organization is a fucking joke!!!!! You look at professional athletics in Michigan. The Red Wings are almost always one of the top teams in the NHL  and have more Stanley Cups then any other non-Canadian team..there have been down years as in any franchise but they have always been able to recover. Like the Tigers, they sucked for over a dozen years and actually came close to setting a major league record for losses just two years ago and then were in the World Series this year. The Pistons are almost always a contendor and when they are down it is only for a short period of time whereas the Fucking Lions have only won 1..........thats right ONE!!!!! fucking playoff  game in the past 50 fucking years!!!!! and this is one of the franchise teams in the NFL.That is just fucking sick!!!! The state can brag about the Pisotns, The Tigers, The Red Wings, The Michigan Wolverines in all sports and even the Stinking Michigan St. Spartans in Basketball yet the Lions always and I mean always suck. The Cubs suck every year in baseball but they are considered "lovable"..........you can't even love the Lions if you're not from Michigan. Yet they sell out every game. Amazing. They draft Joey Harrington 3rd in the draft 4 or 5 years ago and expect him to turn the franchise around yet they give him shit for support. He comes back to Ford Field on Tgiving and picks them literally apart fucking sad. And the franchise puts hime out to dry in the pregame just so the idiot fans can boo him. Not only do they suck they have fucking class either!!!!!

Anyway I'm done and I hope I didn't bore you too bad I just needed to vent a bit.

Guys get your picks in you're down to about 19 hours to game time.

Attached Files
              It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• I almost forgot to make my picks. work has beenn crazy especially over the Thannksgivinng Holidays. I must be the only English speaking Yannk who hasnt had a slice of turkey over this weekend!!!

smuttley i know what you mean about the Lions. how does matt millen keep that job?? i thought the Jets had a sucky franchise!! remember the tigers and Red winigs sucked for years as well but the Lions take the cake!!!

Picks:
                JACKSONVILLE

BALTIMORE

CINNCINATI

CHICAGO

NEW ORLEANS-Sorry Stogie but every time I pick your aints they lose!!!

Boner Game-
                Lay the wood-pun intended!!! Some took my score so I will go with:
                SEATTLE 34
                GREEN BAY 9
                BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 25 2006,21:03) smuttley i know what you mean about the Lions.  how does matt millen keep that job??  i thought the Jets had a sucky franchise!!  remember the tigers and Red winigs sucked for years as well but the Lions take the cake!!!
                  The Tigers, Wings and Pistons have had their ups and downs but the fucking lions (I will not call them anything else until they actually put a representaive team on the field) have sucked for 49 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!

Millen won't go anywhere as long as William Clay Ford owns this team and he won't sell as long as he is alive and as long as there are 60,000 fans in that stadium every Sunday he is happy. Millen will likely be gone after this year but he has put them in a ten year hole

http://www.firemillen.net/

Call Stogie and tell him he is about to go 0-5

Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 26 2006,11:33) sucked for 49 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!
                    Smuttley, where are you Dude ? You and I need to sit down and have a few Brews dude.

No worries bro, I won't ask you for a Back - Rub or anything Like that....

Christ bro, what happened ?
                    You really do need a Foot message are something.
                    Cum to Nor-Cal and I'll Suck on your Toes.
                    Just Kidding Fucker. Are you still upset about the;
                    Ohio v.s. Michigan game ?

Comment

• Game 1. Jacksonville Jaguars
                      Game 2. Pittsburgh Steelers
                      Game 3. Cincinnati Bengals
                      Game 4. Chicago Bears
                      Game 5. New Orleans Saints

Bonus:
                      Seattle Seahawks 27 Green Bay Packers 6

Comment

• What Kind of Beer do you Drink Smutt ?

Comment

• (mirimark @ Nov. 25 2006,22:48)  Are you still upset about the;
                          Ohio   v.s.   Michigan  game ?
                          Nah.....Troy Smith ( the best QB $500.00 can buy in the NCAA) kicked our ass.........again

Right now I'm pissed that the fucking puking irish can't represent and whip SC so we could get another shot on a "REAL" field..........but what the hell the Rose Bowl as a consalation ain't bad

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 26 2006,11:55) [
                            Right now I'm pissed that the fucking puking irish can't represent

Me too !

This fucking game is just background noise now.
                            I've turned my back on this game. I'm pretty pissed about it too.

Fucking Irish Cocksuckers.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 26 2006,11:55)
                              Nah.....Troy Smith ( the best QB $500.00 can buy in the NCAA)[/quote]
                              Boy Ohhhhh, Boy. You still are pissed aren't you ?

Comment

• (mirimark @ Nov. 25 2006,23:21) Boy   Ohhhhh,  Boy.      You still are pissed aren't you ?

Nah seriously not pissed just pointing out fact. There are a lot of players on O$U that wouldn't still be on Michigans team due to one unlawful violation or another but thats just the type of different standards that each school has. At Michigan you sneeze wrong and they will boot you at O$U you take money from a booster and they bench you against Bowling Green.

No sour grapes really Michigan had plenty of opportunities to win that game and blew it .At any rate we should end up #2 if O$U can beat USC or #3 if they don't not bad after 7-5 last year.

Beer...........why Sang of course!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X